Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2022, 04:45 AM   #46
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Proof. Where is it? For a crime to be convicted, you need to have a few things.

1. Charges
2. Proof of a crime
3. Conviction or admission

You got zero.

Same moral compass I have is the one you conservative cuck types have been using above to claim Trump's innocence.

Cept Trump has been charged and there has been proof. Fetterman was never even charged. Glad none of you are attorneys
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 11:37 AM   #47
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Proof. Where is it? For a crime to be convicted, you need to have a few things.

1. Charges
2. Proof of a crime
3. Conviction or admission

You got zero.
Again - Racist Fetterman admitted he broke the law and vandalized a black owned business.

But you go on pretending this didn't happen or is perfectly ok for anyone to do

It is really pathetic that you continue making excuses for Racist Fetterman breaking the law. And just like Racist Fetterman, you can't admit you are wrong.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 01:39 PM   #48
berryberry
Valued Poster

Since Eyecu must like pics - here is Racist Fetterman caught dead to rights on camera vandalizing a Black Owned Business

Old 10-06-2022, 03:17 PM   #49
Smarty1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

eyecu, I hope you have the integrity to give an honest answer to this. Had you seen a news report that a Republican candidate had vandalized a sign on a business owned by a black person, would you be accusing that candidate of racism? If you are being honest, you know darn well you would, or at least you would not be looking at the nuance or details of the case.
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 01:23 PM   #50
berryberry
Valued Poster

Wow - Donna Brazil - another blow to Racist Fetterman

Donna Brazil: "You've got to be on the ground. You've got to be in the community. You've got to be like Dr. Oz, the other night in North Philadelphia talking to black preachers, talking to black families about crime."

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1578460651336376320
Old 10-07-2022, 03:08 PM   #51
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Did he vandalize the sign because they were black?
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 04:40 PM   #52
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Obviously not. Just because the owner was black has nothing to do with him supposedly changing the lettering to "not". It had everything to do with the fact that this nuisance bar was becoming notorious for shootings and bad actors. The hypocrites on the right here don't realize has zero to do with race, but 100% to do with integrity and a desire to have a safe neighborhood.

And for the record I'm not disputing this supposed vandalism, but trying to put it into context as to what was actually done. Was it done with a sharpie marker, or did he simply move a few letters around on a marquee sign? I've yet to see any news source stating what happened.

The video captures a person standing in front of a doorway or a building. It doesn't show anything nefarious, nor does it show them pulling out any item of destruction. When someone accuses someone of vandalism, and you see no act, or some nefarious action, or a item that would facilitate the same vandalism, it's hard to draw the same conclusion of vandalism. Additionally all you see is a fuzzy large human in the video, there is absolutely no positive mechanism of identification that is Fetterman.

Again I'm not suggesting he has innocence, but this video doesn't prove shit, as it shows him touching nothing, or using any tool, or any other item to deface property, and it's hard to even determine who the heck the person in the video is, enough that almost 100% would have some sense of reasonable doubt, unless the dude copped to it.

It's just another ruse from our conservative friends here to try to control a narrative that has nothing to do with politics, because Dr Oz offers very little alternative from being yet another talking head, carpetbagger from TV.

Absolutely not the kind of guy we need representing Pennsylvania
Old 10-07-2022, 04:46 PM   #53
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty1 View Post
eyecu, I hope you have the integrity to give an honest answer to this. Had you seen a news report that a Republican candidate had vandalized a sign on a business owned by a black person, would you be accusing that candidate of racism? If you are being honest, you know darn well you would, or at least you would not be looking at the nuance or details of the case.

Sadly the devil is always in the details, and I for one want to make sure I understand if someone was accused of a crime, why did they do it? Similar to a spouse that was abused, and then police found her with a gun over top of the husband's body, would she be simply a murderer, or would she have some level of detail that would provide a reasonable question to the obvious death. Assuming fetterman did admit to defacing this property, does it rise to the level of vandalism? Does writing on a dollar bill become defacing, or vandalism? I realize that you may think nuance doesn't play A part in these kinds of actions, but I believe it plays a huge part.

Was Kyle Rittenhouse a murderer, or was he a zealous protector of someone's property? - it's all in the details.
Old 10-07-2022, 10:31 PM   #54
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
You would have to ask him. But given he is brain damaged, he will be unable to answer. The bottom line is Racist Fetterman:

1. knew it was a black owned business,
2. he knew he was committing a criminal act against this black owned business
3. he was caught dead to rights on camera vandalizing this black owned business

Not the only racist incident Racist Fetterman was caught doing
Old 10-07-2022, 11:00 PM   #55
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I wasn't talking to you, berry. But your opinion is duly noted.

You haven't even made a prima facie case for racial animus, because you don't have anything to present and connect the wrong dots, as is tradition.

I wonder why that is?

To be clear, I am talking to you now, sport
Old 10-08-2022, 08:48 AM   #56
berryberry
Valued Poster

It's amazing to watch the usual shitposting suspects here trip all over themselves to make excuses for a racist libtard who broke the law

But no matter their lame attempts to spin this, the fact remains that Racist Fetterman broke the law and vandalized a black owned business in his town when he was mayor
Old 10-08-2022, 08:54 AM   #57
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Show the racial animus

We'll continue to wait
Old 10-08-2022, 06:26 PM   #58
eyecu2
Premium Access

Meanwhile Fetterman has risen in the 538 polls.. plus 6.6% over Oz.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/
Old 10-08-2022, 10:45 PM   #59
berryberry
Valued Poster

If Racist Fetterman was a Republican, we’d be having non-stop coverage of his racist violence and refusal to debate but because he has a D after his name, the libtard media ignore it
Old 10-09-2022, 07:59 AM   #60
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

They'd show the racial animus, too. Why can't you?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women