Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48606
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2022, 03:19 PM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
Sure. If the fbi does anything to your dear leader, they're corrupt. What a joke.
You still didn't answer the question - why is that?

Here they are:

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And just what crime did Mike Lindell commit?

What's the legal basis for suggesting someone who opposed certifying Biden electors is a crime?

What is the code violated?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 09:49 AM   #17
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82
Default Charges for Lindell or those who were close to the Trump orbit during the Jan 6, or afterwards in influencing people who denied the election results.

[QUOTE=berryberry;1062965286]And just what crime did Mike Lindell commit?

What's the legal basis for suggesting someone who opposed certifying Biden electors is a crime?

What is the code violated?

Come on - answer the questions with actual facts instead of hatred filled unhinged BS

https://www.businessinsider.com/jan-...on-lost-2022-6from the Business Insider: possible charges for Any and all associates in Trump-world who have actively denied the election results or acted out to influence the outcome by known false conclusions.

1.Conspiracy to defraud the government.
If the US attorney in Washington, DC, were to charge Trump and associates, with breaking this law, federal prosecutors would have to prove the former president knowingly agreed with others to attempt to obstruct Congress's election certification process by deceit or dishonesty. The challenge for prosecutors, of course, is to prove each element of the crime. And one element of these various charges is the criminal intent, the mental state, and the culpable mind of the defendant. tried to illustrate that Trump broke this law by playing video testimonies of former Trump advisers who told the president not to prematurely declare victory, as he did, and that there was no evidence of election fraud. The committee has not revealed any evidence that Trump may not have believed the conspiracies he was pushing. Even without that evidence, a case could rely on the concept of "willful blindness," which can be used against a defendant who tries to avoid or ignore facts that may implicate them.

2. Obstructing an official proceeding
The House select committee also argued that Trump and associates violated another law by allegedly trying to "obstruct, influence, or impede an official proceeding of the United States." Prosecutors could make a case that he broke this law by pressuring his then-Vice President Mike Pence to stop Congress's election certification process or for telling his followers the election was "criminal" and to march on the Capitol where the certification was about to start. Prosecutors can also use evidence of how Trump tried to pressure Georgia election officials to overturn the election results to claim that he broke this law and another Georgia state law by engaging in "criminal solicitation to commit election fraud." The committee has presented a lot of evidence that Donald Trump was told that there was no election fraud, and that he lost fair and square, but he chose to reject that," he said. "And it's well established that the January 6 vote count was an official proceeding." Federal prosecutors have charged many rioters with violating this law, making it likely Trump and those in his orbit, would face this charge should he eventually be indicted.

3. Witness tampering
During the latest January 6 hearing on July 12, the committee provided new evidence that Trump or an associate tried to call a January 6 witness—a action that could have constituted as witness tampering. Republican Rep. Liz Cheney, who is vice chair of the committee, did not disclose the identity of the witness was but said that the person "alerted their lawyer, who alerted us." The Wyoming Republican said that the committee has referred this matter to the Justice Department. During another hearing on June 28, the House panel also offered evidence that unnamed associates of Trump may have engaged in witness tampering in an attempt to withhold truthful information that may be damaging or incriminating.
The committee withheld the names of the witnesses and callers. Republican Rep. Liz Cheney, vice-chair on the committee, presented two messages that witnesses received before their testimony. Cheney read a description of a witness who recalled phone calls they received: "What they said to me is, as long as I continue to be a team player, they know that I'm on the team, I'm doing the right thing, I'm protecting who I need to protect, you know, I'll continue to stay in good graces in Trump World." The caller told them: "[A person] let me know you have your deposition tomorrow. He wants me to let you know that he's thinking about you. He knows you're loyal, and you're going to do the right thing when you go in for your deposition." Past witnesses include several prominent Republican state officials, election workers, and former Justice Department officials. If prosecutors were to charge Trump or his associates with witness tampering, they would have to prove that they attempted to threaten or intimidate a witness to "influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding." Who’s to say made those phone calls on behalf of Trump or if they were directed to do so by him. To that, the phone calls were in fact made, but by whom and directed by whom is what’s important here.

4.Inciting a rebellion
The House select committee is revealing more evidence on Trump's direct involvement in the January 6 insurrection. Federal prosecutors could potentially build a case that Trump and associates who incited a rebellion or insurrection against the US. Hutchinson previously testified that Trump knew his supporters at his Ellipse rally held earlier that day were armed and carrying weapons. She recalled Trump saying: "I don't effing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take the effing mags away. Let my people in." During the committee's seventh public hearing held on June 12, lawmakers presented new evidence claiming that Trump knew in advance that his supporters would march to the US Capitol building on January 6. His supporters are also held to the same culpability and claims. If Trump is charged with this crime, prosecutors would have to prove that Trump knew in advance that violence would occur on January 6. The prosecutors could possibly use the testimony Hutchinson provided where she recalled a conversation that she had with former White House Counsel Pat Cipollone, as evidence against Trump. During her conversation with Cipollone, he expressed concerns about the potential criminal charges they could face if Trump went to the US Capitol building with protesters on January 6.
Hutchinson recalled him saying "we're going to get charges of every crime imaginable if we make that move."

Additional information from Brookings.edu: https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgo...june-hearings/

essentially corroborating tha Trump knew from his own internal groups he lost, but perpetuated the same lie; and those who helpd him do this will also be held accountable. Hence, all the gathering of phones and messages from those in trumplandia.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 12:18 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post

[URL="https://www.businessinsider.com/jan-6-panel-trump-broke-laws-riot-2020-election-lost-2022-6"]
LOL - January 6 panel.

Seriously you lost all credibility (not that you really had much remaining) mentioning that sham.

And it still didn't answer

what crime did Mike Lindell commit?

Old 09-15-2022, 06:26 PM   #19
Chase7
Valued Poster

Bed Bath Beyond dropped My Pillow to be political now may go bankrupt. I will never buy anything there again. I’ll use Macys.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 09:44 PM   #20
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Seeing-as "B,B & B" is starting to close shoppes,
you surely might have to shop elsewhere, mate. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 07:20 AM   #21
eyecu2
Valued Poster

BX2- You asked what Lindell could be charged with right? Well the answer to that is the 4 crimes outlined in the section above, to what, if any, extent he participated in any of the activities that would considered in those charges. You sure do like to ignore facts that you don't agree with. Not all the details from the 1/6 committee have come out, but sure do sound like a lot of people knew what was going to happen, how it was to happen and supported the events is damning.

The FBI grabbed his phone- and the phones of a lot of supporters of the election conspiracy deniers, and they will piece together all the idiots who were coordinators from Meadows, and perhaps Lindell who has gone as far as his stupid TV show to sell pillows and reveal the chinese hack codes; (that were not apparently legitimate or recognized as hacks in any way either). So you tell me; why would the FBI grab these phones if they were not building a case against a few people in the orbit of DJT, Mara Lagoons mayor and chief liar?

Repturds like to bury their heads in the sand about insurrections apparently; personally- I hope all the dipshits that supported the civilians who were "sight-seeing tourists at the capital" on 1/6 get slammed in federal prison. And those who knew and didn't do anything get a similar fate. I have no sympathy for people who try to overthrow fair elections and peaceful transfer of power between administrations, just cause they believe a stupid orange feckless asshole who's own people told him he lost.

You can't get much more stupid than that. - but hey Repturds have proven they will buy into almost any scheme from their king. Trump "loves the uneducated- they will believe almost anything you tell them".

Even Bill Barr thinks Trump was full of bullshit, and testified as much. Pat Cipollone and other Whitehouse lawyers knew he had gone over a line and could be charged. The fact that Turdman Trump may run again will be the only reason he doesn't get charged per DOJ guidelines, but that won't save the rest of his stupid entourage.
Old 09-16-2022, 09:24 AM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
BX2- You asked what Lindell could be charged with right? Well the answer to that is the 4 crimes outlined in the section above, to what, if any, extent he participated in any of the activities that would considered in those charges.
LOL - you are so full of it. Blinded by your hatred of President Trump that you actually believe the Jan 6 sham committee

Regardless of that - please explain in detail exactly what Mike Lindell did that he could be convicted of the following crimes:

1.Conspiracy to defraud the government.
2. Obstructing an official proceeding
3. Witness tampering
4.Inciting a rebellion

I will make it easy for you - NOTHING.
You just googled to find some article and in your hatred for everything Trump deluded yourself in thinking oh this is what he did.

Last I looked, there is free speech in this country although the fascist libtards would like to eliminate that as well. So again, what's the legal basis for suggesting someone who opposed certifying Biden electors is a crime?
Old 09-16-2022, 10:05 AM   #23
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Mike lindell is a stooge. A simpleton who literally would do anything Trump asked him to do. He could have been the one that made the phone calls to witnesses that were testifying, or help with coordinating the activities on January 6th, and charged with inciting others in a rebellion, if he participated in a meaningful way towards either organizing or promoting activities on January 6th. Of course he's free to speak anything he likes, but once those words promote or transform into violent actions, that's where he would be caught. But your inability to connect the dots of the seizure of his phones, and a possibility of coordination is shocking.

Apparently your conservative news sites didn't have anything for you to copy and paste that would help you understand that connection.

I actually don't have hatred for Trump specifically, but rather a complete disconnect with the GOP party that has gone off the rails on almost every topic.

Free speech that results in an insurrection should likely be reviewed. Simple
Old 09-16-2022, 10:27 AM   #24
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Organizing a rally isn’t a crime and there was no “rebellion”. Sorry, keep trying.

I mean, let’s be honest. We all know why everyone in Trump’s orbit is being rounded up. Just like many others, the pillow guy is an effective advocate for President Trump. That’s why they they’re going after him/them. It’s the modern equivalent of the Night of the Long Knives.

What’s sad is, just like in 1934, far too many people are ok with it. Fascism is okie dokie if it furthers an agenda.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 12:07 PM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Organizing a rally isn’t a crime and there was no “rebellion”. Sorry, keep trying.

I mean, let’s be honest. We all know why everyone in Trump’s orbit is being rounded up. Just like many others, the pillow guy is an effective advocate for President Trump. That’s why they they’re going after him/them. It’s the modern equivalent of the Night of the Long Knives.

What’s sad is, just like in 1934, far too many people are ok with it. Fascism is okie dokie if it furthers an agenda.
THIS 100% !!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women