Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2022, 06:33 PM   #16
Bsmithers99
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Pound for pound…mosquitos are responsible for more deaths than even humans. We are fortunate to not have malaria here.
Bsmithers99 is online now   Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 12:58 AM   #17
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

as far as land animals, what animal would fuck with a healthy African bull elephant while it was in must and dripping with sebum?

absolutely nothing, except maybe another african bull elephant, also in must..

and as far as sea creatures, one on one, what healthy sea creature would no other sea creature willingly dare to fuck with? (giant squid do, but not by choice..)
the biggest and baddest toothed whale on the high seas, a healthy fully grown bull sperm whale.

but the baddest predators on the high seas are for sure orcas. similar to lions, they hunt in packs that make them especially dangerous. i've seen tiger sharks hide behind a boat, great whites abandon hunting grounds, and they even took down a fully grown blue whale, the biggest animal ever found on earth. and they only eat the tongue. frickin fetishy. and tough to watch, actually. those fuckers are ruthless.

Bremer Orca Blue Whale Hunt
https://youtu.be/Aoz78QeHneQ

still thinking about pound for pound tho..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 05:39 AM   #18
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Jehovah's witness are the worst, followed closely by Scientologists.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 06:47 AM   #19
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

^^^ Ha!! D_J for the win.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 09:00 AM   #20
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Jehovah's witness are the worst, followed closely by Scientologists.
is that in the no weight class category, or pound for pound..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 09:12 AM   #21
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post

Mic Drop
i think we may have our pound for pound winner. who knew..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 09:22 AM   #22
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Put the kitty in the water with the gator. That paw slap and retreat wont work in the water.
Heck one thems big channel catfishes might eat that land cat. Im talking bout the big ones that you dont wanna find when noodling.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 02:07 AM   #23
Tigbitties38
BANNED

Some type of apex predator has made it to the top of their environment. Lots are bad ass in their own way. I was thinking of a wolverine.
A bad ass predator has to know when to haul ass to live to fight another day.
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 04:37 AM   #24
pxmcc
Valued Poster

i think i found a winner in the pound for pound. this tiny critter is a total badass and even gets its own phylum. stay tuned..

@tig: wolverine is a true bad mofo, no doubt. who wins if a wolverine and a honey badger fight over a deer carcass, assuming their territories overlap?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 10:47 AM   #25
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The only true contenders are Apex predators
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 10:05 PM   #26
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Default My nomination for pound for pound baddest animal on earth

The lowly tardigrade, also called water bears
weighing in at a miniscule 1.75 nanograms (a billionth of a gram) and no bigger than 5/100ths of an inch in length. (they are barely visible to the naked eye, but are best viewed under a light microscope.)

these bad boys get their own phylum, so they are classified as:
Kingdom Animalia
Phylum Tardigrada (our phylum is Mammalia)

have been around for 500 million years and have survived 5 mass extinctions, no prob..
their bodies consist of repeating units of head, so they have no thorax or abdomen (weird!)

these chubby looking baddies can survive, well, pretty much anything, including for up to 100 years:
-no water
-no food
-no oxygen
-radiation 1000x higher than a lethal human dose (and have healthy babies after)
-boiling in water
-boiling in alcohol
-toxic chemicals
-the vacuum and radiation of space (1st trial was in 2007)
-pressure 6x greater than in the deepest part of the ocean
-temps as low as -458F and as high as 304F
-extreme salinity

when shit goes south, they enter a state of suspended animation where all their metabolism stops, called cryptobiosis-or the tun state-and they can just chill like this for up to 100 years until conditions improve. they use a sugar called trehalose to replace all their water in this state of dormancy, and apparently this shit must work pretty well...

when conditions improve, they can be back to all their normal activities within just a couple of hours..

if we manage to off our own species through environmental degradation, nuclear war, etc., i would need to go all in water bears being the ultimate survivor, even over cockroaches..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 05:26 AM   #27
pxmcc
Valued Poster

one correction: we are actually phylum Chordata-cord animals, and class mammalia.
tardigrades are bad enough to get their own phylum, tardigrada.
one other wacky factoid: under favorable conditions, they only live about 2 and a half years.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 03:24 AM   #28
pxmcc
Valued Poster

In the pound for pound category, as an honorable mention, I'd like to nominate the lowly fruit fly, Drosophila melanogaster. These baddies have solved the problem of spontaneous generation. Bear with me now, before you scoff at such a lowly fly receiving such high acclaim.

This isn't the first time this has happened, so it's not like it's some kind of one off. These fuckers can spontaneously generate. Turns out Aristotle was right, which isn't surprising. It's like saying Einstein was right. umm, if it has to do with theoretical physics, I could imagine worse bets than saying einstein is probably gonna end up being right when it's all said and done. and memo to albert: damn straight God plays dice with the universe. the dude's immortal, and without some dice for playing with the universe around, that shit can get old quickly..

So I buy a dozen apples on on sale at fiesta. i only buy shit on sale there, unless it's simply a must-have, like Pace Picante, Hot. Fuck that medium shit. Hot is the bare minimum I can muster.

So I take my dozen apples home, wash them thoroughly, and put them in the fridge at 33 degrees F. Now first, no chance D. melanogaster eggs can survive my washing them. Like, I'm ocd, washing shit is a high art and science in my book. i use dawn and a pressure washer to clean my freakin apples, for god's sake. then i blow dry em with an industrial strength blow dryer, just to make sure everything is good and dead..

then i store 'em at 33F for several days. not a damn fruitfly any damn where in my condo. matter of fact, haven't seen a fruitfly in my damn kitchen or anywhere else for that matter in months.

i eat a delicious, well-washed apple, and drop the seeded rind into a closed garbage can, the kind that you step on to open. 1 day later, i open the garbage can, and 20 frickin fruit flies fly out. so there you have it, aristotle has been right all this time. who knew..

anyone know a permanent fix as a workaround to this whole fruitfly spontaneous generation fuckery..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 07:54 AM   #29
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

tldr
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 09:50 AM   #30
Labialover77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

There’s no such thing as one. Choose land or water? Mammal or reptile? The polar bear is perhaps a great apex predator. Take guns away from man. How many animal attacks can he survive? Not many. Wolverines are vicious. But they don’t kill apex predators. Water? Salt water croc. Land? Too difficult to say one. Polar bear lives in cold icy climate. Tigers live in jungles.
Labialover77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women