Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2022, 07:16 AM   #76
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

OK,
Hmm, thread drift??
This thread is about OH2, keep it there.

And btw, play nice and that's a specific instruction.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 07:21 AM   #77
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

I go on ourhome daily with my bullshit phone. It works well, with now pictures showing, it's just annoying to have to constantly hit ignore go advanced on every I do. Ads are down tremendously and that's why I go there for ads. No reviews so whether or not it's up people are not using it or feel safe with it. You have to understand with the ddos attacks, some folks have a lot to lose and are simply not going to take that risk
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 08:02 AM   #78
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustforFun2012 View Post
The other site, OH2, has had SSL certificate issues all this week. This is typically something sysadmins can briefly struggle with, so maybe it's the cause, but it's typically an 'oops I forgot that certificate' and quickly gets fixed. I'd estimate one business day even for a newbie to get this fixed, at most if there are skills and $ to fix it.

But this duration is strange....So it got me thinking of other potential causes-

1) The site has been hacked-More in a moment
2) OH2 has an inept or no sysadmin
3) No $ to buy the replacement certificate ($50+).

So #2 is unlikely, it took somebody to create the site after all and even if things went sideways with the old guy, a hire can be addressed online. #3-it's just too low of a bar to cross, they surely earn plenty of $ from ads, waaaaayyyyy way more than $50.

So #1 got me thinking-why. What do you have to gain as a hacker from a site like OH2/Eccie? Not much direct revenue, not like putting ransomware out there. You can't embed viruses/worms and effect everybody, even Google would mark Eccie as a threat. So it leads to my last conclusion, and I'm typically not this conspiracy minded: State sponsored hacking.

A brief tech background: If you visit a site with an SSL certificate (cert) the data between you and the site is encrypted, or scrambled, so an eavesdropper can't hear your conversation. If you spoke an extinct language only you and your buddy knew, it doesn't matter if an eavesdropper is there, they won't understand your dead language. This is a decent enough analogy to encryption of the site to your PC or phone.

So as it stands today, if I'm LE, I don't need a warrant to get everybody's passwords and info. I just have to break their SSL certificate, prevent it from being corrected, and then work with the Internet provider to get everybody's username, pw, and any other critical info. Most Internet providers will have a low bar and most already work with LE. Since this has been down all week, and other sites as noted in another thread, I think something else is going on that's bigger and why I wrote this novella.

If I were you I wouldn't do any interactions on OH2 or login again unless you understand that somebody can see your actions and words. Hope you have a separate username there vs. here and a unique password. I'd stay OFF of OH2 until this is fixed and even then I'm suspicious.

Be careful out there. I hope to hell I'm wrong as can be but this is pretty damn fishy by this point.
Thank you for this very insightful thread OP. This really belonged in COED being that it is Hobby related for once.
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 08:59 AM   #79
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
That owner has worked with LE in the past. And has proven to throw others under the bus to save his hide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoreXile View Post
I think CK is 1.stupid, 2.inept and 3. easy to do a DDOS on his SSL cert. He is being dosed as we speak and he pissed al ot of people. I will just leave it at that. Ain't LE 10000%
CK the SIMP was once a PIMP until he got CANCELED and then his dick went LIMP.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 01:32 AM   #80
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Almost an entire month with an out of date or invalid SSL certificate is a big red flag. I wouldn't waste a second criticizing that site personally but there's no way I would go on there unencrypted.

I suppose another theory about the lack of renewed SSL certificate could be whoever renews it asserts a certain ownership of the website. It is not an anonymous process.
Big Ed is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 10:01 PM   #81
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
How do I self destruct sir. You say you are sitting on a nice retirement nest egg but no one gives a fuck do you understand that because you have nothing current to share. I entertain you because I have time today but time out on you dudes laying around here contributing nothing and I speak for me and the folks in the back. You can't stop me seeing providers. I'm so locked in I got more options than money. But I spend money. Do you honestly think women here who want to make money think more highly of you than me or men on here who need current intel, and I say current for the deaf folks in the back, think more highly of you than me than you are on some unmentionable. Saying money ain't a problem, you refuse to like retire from here as well, you have no intention to ever buy sex speaks to a disorder. Like the shit is so wack and weird but this is a free Country so absolutely do weird shit. I'm about to go spend some money....

Unique Carpenter, I realize you're a moderator here, and I respect that, however I feel a real need to address this little boy.

pit, you crawl all over my ass for not being relevant, however there are things you and others don't know about me. Stuff that is my personal business and only a few of my current hobby friends know, but it hasn't been made public.

This is very simple. My great aunt is from an Indian nation in Oklahoma and we tried to see her a time or two a year. Apparently she taught my father something that he taught me. You don't judge a man until you've walked in his moccasins for two moons. You've not walked in my moccasins for even one day, yet I piss you off as much as I do without any effort on my part. Only if you've driven down the road I drive on, would you even have any thought at all what I live with on a daily basis.

All that I will say is this, since I went on haitus in 2007 (when my sig. other had a triple bypass and thankfully her heart made it's own bypass of she would've died) I have spent many days and nights in different ICU's and CCU's at both local hospitals and in hospitals in the medical center. I have seen both death with my nephew and almost death from my sister (who may not make it to summer with leukemia) and sig. other. I have spent hours in different chapels in different hospitals praying that somehow a loved one would make it over night. How many nights I prayed for strength as I was both mentally and physically exhausted. How many nights I prayed for her to bounce back from cardiogenic shock and live a long life. I have spent a few minutes on a couple of occasions crying my eyes out at different hospitals while waiting for my car at some hospital valet station.

How many nights did I look at the telephone and hated it because at any minute it could ring with devastating news from the ICU/CCU. How many nights when my loved one was home that I couldn't get a full nights of sleep because 50 years of type 1 diabetes made her bones brittle and she broke them, couldn't put weight on a leg and I would have to take her to the restroom in a transfer chair. This is going on as you read this. How many nights did I suffer because she had broken her kneecap back a year ago and due to covid I couldn't see her the 45 days she was in the hospital or rehab for her kneecap?

However during this time I never hated or disliked the hobby or anybody in it. I didn't get religion and feel like the hobby was a sin. However when a person has been through what I've been through and still going through, it's hard to enjoy the hobby with a guilty conscience. And this is the bottom line.

So whether you like me or not, whether you respect me or not I don't care. Just know my moccasins have a huge burden to carry.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 10:50 PM   #82
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Unique Carpenter, I realize you're a moderator here, and I respect that, however I feel a real need to address this little boy.

pit, you crawl all over my ass for not being relevant, however there are things you and others don't know about me. Stuff that is my personal business and only a few of my current hobby friends know, but it hasn't been made public.

This is very simple. My great aunt is from an Indian nation in Oklahoma and we tried to see her a time or two a year. Apparently she taught my father something that he taught me. You don't judge a man until you've walked in his moccasins for two moons. You've not walked in my moccasins for even one day, yet I piss you off as much as I do without any effort on my part. Only if you've driven down the road I drive on, would you even have any thought at all what I live with on a daily basis.

All that I will say is this, since I went on haitus in 2007 (when my sig. other had a triple bypass and thankfully her heart made it's own bypass of she would've died) I have spent many days and nights in different ICU's and CCU's at both local hospitals and in hospitals in the medical center. I have seen both death with my nephew and almost death from my sister (who may not make it to summer with leukemia) and sig. other. I have spent hours in different chapels in different hospitals praying that somehow a loved one would make it over night. How many nights I prayed for strength as I was both mentally and physically exhausted. How many nights I prayed for her to bounce back from cardiogenic shock and live a long life. I have spent a few minutes on a couple of occasions crying my eyes out at different hospitals while waiting for my car at some hospital valet station.

How many nights did I look at the telephone and hated it because at any minute it could ring with devastating news from the ICU/CCU. How many nights when my loved one was home that I couldn't get a full nights of sleep because 50 years of type 1 diabetes made her bones brittle and she broke them, couldn't put weight on a leg and I would have to take her to the restroom in a transfer chair. This is going on as you read this. How many nights did I suffer because she had broken her kneecap back a year ago and due to covid I couldn't see her the 45 days she was in the hospital or rehab for her kneecap?

However during this time I never hated or disliked the hobby or anybody in it. I didn't get religion and feel like the hobby was a sin. However when a person has been through what I've been through and still going through, it's hard to enjoy the hobby with a guilty conscience. And this is the bottom line.

So whether you like me or not, whether you respect me or not I don't care. Just know my moccasins have a huge burden to carry.
I have written great responses yet all for some reason have disappeared before I pressed enter. You have a friend in me dj. If you ever need anything hit my inbox, I'll give you my number. Food, a stiff drink, helping hand whatever. I'm a fuckup right but i love people. The balls in your court brother
Old 03-27-2022, 10:56 PM   #83
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
First to the Mods, I apologize but this dude has really pissed me off. Like sir I just left a session and am seeing another female this evening for steaks and another session. Then I have an overnight planned next week, might have a session tomorrow. Plus my weekly next week on top of the overnight session. Do you get the picture dj, I'm actively having sessions so at this point in time I'm way more relevant than you could ever be to this board. You offer nothing but gossip and old stories. Sir at some point its not your turn anymore in this realm. Understand that and get another hobby like fishing or anything. I need Intel. You provide none, so on this board you are worthless to me and probably to the ladies that matter. It's okay to just fade away. If you choose not to continue hobbying why would you want to stay in the first place. I have Intel to share. You have......

Yes and your intel is Bullshit we NEVER met.
You always post this that & the other about me & we've NEVER MET so it's false intel dude

& DEAR JOHN is forever liked here ..he's part of hobby history lol like with Lexus liver
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 12:48 AM   #84
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Yes and your intel is Bullshit we NEVER met.
You always post this that & the other about me & we've NEVER MET so it's false intel dude

& DEAR JOHN is forever liked here ..he's part of hobby history lol like with Lexus liver
I'm talking too much but this is how the shit went with your weird ass. I contact you. You ask me to send a pic of my dick. I did. So I get to one of the nicest hotels in Houston. Starts with an O ends with an i. You ask me to stand at a certain spot so you can see me from I think the 14 floor. I had to move a couple of times so your crazy ass could see me. It's laughable thinking hee I am changing positions to take a selfie for a "provider". So finally I go up and I see you wrapped in a robe. A nice Hotel robe but you are nothing like you put off here. I give you this you are fun; anyone want to just humiliate a big girl and just be an ass she is your girl. She'll eat your ass and do everything besides the unmentionable. Except she doesn't like to kiss and she is a big older woman truthfully. Like her time has really passed in real life but she's an bigger older woman. I passed on a repeat because I like a sensual session. She don't like to kiss. Then she us fucking weird. Like something is going on. Like honestly during the session I was uncomfortable. The way she looked at me etc was offsetting. She's weird as fuck. But if you are a total freak and want to just abuse a human aa far as face fucking, verbal humiliation, piss play, spit play, bachelor party type shit where the whole crew cover her in cum she is your girl. Please VENUSNOVA leave me alone.....
Old 03-28-2022, 01:10 AM   #85
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Your lying!
Post a photo of the deposit slip & erase my name & your name .
I NEVER MET YOU..I would remember a guy showing up in a robe & I'm always entertaining at the omni & have posted that on forums so whatever ..& if I was so rotten & gross why didn't you post a review? We have never met Pitroom unless you lied about meeting me under another handle & it that's the case I call bullshit because the only AA guy I met there has another handle & he had a blast
Old 03-28-2022, 01:11 AM   #86
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't do outcalls either ROFLMAO!!
Old 03-28-2022, 01:12 AM   #87
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

& everyone that knows me knows that so right off your busted dude lying!!
Old 03-28-2022, 01:12 AM   #88
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

& everyone that knows me knows that so right off your busted dude lying!!
Old 03-28-2022, 01:16 AM   #89
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And duck u I don't like to be abused & degraded I LOVE IT because normally I'm having to be very dominant in real world .so what it's fun to me & you better believe your paying me in advance for that lol
Old 03-28-2022, 01:16 AM   #90
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Go get in bed with your queen your spending too much time here baby

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women