Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35953
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2022, 05:41 PM   #46
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I heard that the trumpy in chief of stupid people is going to make a speech (to feel important) on 1/6. Wtf n lol n maybe stupid people be hanging on lol n omg n wtf stupid ignorant redneck clueless trumpys...maybe get a clue what stupid is????
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 12:12 PM   #47
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Sorry. No apology for you over this.
No such list you describe either. Stop and think about it. What if this person that is dangerous and wanted....but has never been arrested?
That's right. You or one of of the wingnuts decided to add the word "felon". Because it makes Ray Epps sound worse? It doesn't matter. Just another lie.

Just another deflection. It's obvious that there are videos that show Epps and what he is telling the crowd is audible. In the 4-5 videos he is shown in, he is not provoking the crowd.
And certainly not passing out weapons.

From the videos

"Epps, in a Jan. 5 gathering on a street, says, "In fact, tomorrow, I don’t even want to say it because I will probably be arrested. Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol." "Let’s go!" one person replies.

In another street gathering, also on Jan. 5, Epps says, "I’m going to put it out there. I’m probably going to go to jail for it, OK? Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol! Into the Capitol!" "What?! No!" someone yells. "Peacefully!" Epps adds. Then, some in the crowd start to chant "Fed! Fed! Fed!"

In footage from Jan. 6, Epps is seen yelling into a crowd, "OK, folks, spread the word! As soon as the president is done speaking, we go to the Capitol. The Capitol is this direction."

Also on Jan. 6, Epps is seen approaching police barricades. The video doesn’t show Epps participating in any of the violence. But he puts his hands on the shoulders of a man in a red "Make America Great Again" ballcap and then cups his hands to speak into the man’s ear moments before the protesters topple the barricades and tussle with police. The man, Ryan Samsel, now faces charges in connection with his actions that day, including impeding a law enforcement officer and obstructing an official proceeding."

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...jan-6-riot-fb/

I did my own research. I think it's obvious you don't read enough.

Epps is a businessman and Trump supporter in AZ. He was president o the AZ chapter of Oath Keepers in 2011. That chapter has distanced itself from the national chapter. The FBI doesn't comment on ongoing investigations.
From Politifact.

"In an interview with The Arizona Republic shortly after the riot, Epps acknowledged that he had traveled to Washington for former President Donald Trump’s rally.

When the newspaper asked what he meant in videos by "go into the Capitol," he said, "The only thing that meant is we would go in the doors like everyone else. It was totally, totally wrong the way they went in."

Since he is not shown committing a crime and they know where he is, there's no reason to be on the list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Then obviously you don't read very much.

BOTH Revolver and the NY Times have done articles
on what I've mentioned.

Revolver - perhaps a more conservative source, and
the Times - of course, a liberal source.

... Also check the Oath-Keepers - and you might
also wanna search for "previously" one of America's
MOST WANTED felons - Ray Epps.

Ray's NO LONGER on the FBI'S Most Wanted List.
Not after Ray was seen on-camera wearing a MAGA cap
and passing out weapons and directing people to
go inside the Capitol on 6 Jan.

Ray is "No longer a Person of Interest" of the DOJ.
Or are the other government "agents" caught on camera.

.... One o' the conservative lads may link a good
article or two about this right here... But I'd
surely rather YOU do yer-own research.

That-way your apology to me will be best-served.
With shit on it.
### Salty
So using your words? Yes, you are lying.
No conservatives is going to shoot down your bullshit. Because they believe it without evidence. Because they were told to.

Plus I know you won't apologize. Because you're told not to.
The revolver is run by a former Trump speech writer. No bias there (HS).

"Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol," reads the Oct. 25 headline of a story on Revolver News, a right-leaning website run by a former Trump White House speechwriter. Other conservative sites cited the report with their own headlines like this one that gained traction on Facebook: "BOMBSHELL: Did Jan. 6 Riot and Ray Epps EXPOSE a Corrupt FBI?"

Short answer: No.

Epps, whose participation in the events at the Capitol became known shortly after Jan. 6, was seen in videos from Jan. 5 and 6 urging others to enter the Capitol "peacefully." Revolver’s article attempts to build a case that Epps’ comments, his association with unindicted Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes, and the fact he wasn’t arrested prove that Epps is an FBI informant and that the federal government incited the riot.

The conclusion relies largely on speculation. It does not confirm Epps to be an FBI informant.

Revolver, run by Darren Beattie, a Trump speechwriter who was fired after he appeared on a panel with a white nationalist, has floated this unproven narrative before. Fox News host Tucker Carlson amplified the claim in his conspiratorial documentary series that attempted to recast the events of Jan. 6 and featured Beattie as a source.

The FBI declined to comment and referred us to the Justice Department’s Capitol Breach webpage. We reached out to Epps and Revolver for comment but did not hear back.

What Ray Epps did on Jan. 6
Epps, 60, lives in Queen Creek, Ariz., where he owns Rocking R Farms and the Knotty Barn, a wedding and event venue, records show.

In 2011, Epps served as president of Arizona Oath Keepers, the largest chapter of the anti-government militia group. The chapter has since distanced itself from the national organization. We could not confirm whether Epps was still affiliated with the militia on Jan. 6.

But Revolver claims that Epps’ connection to the Oath Keepers, whose members face some of the most serious charges in the Capitol breach, is suspicious — namely, his association with the organization’s leader Stewart Rhodes, who has also not been arrested for his actions related to Jan. 6.

In national message boards, Rhodes told his members to descend on D.C. to "defend" Trump. Rhodes was on Capitol grounds during the insurrection, prosecutors said, and communicated frequently with several Oath Keepers who stormed the building. But there’s no indication that he entered the Capitol himself.

Federal agents confronted Rhodes outside a Texas hotel in May, seizing his cellphone with a warrant. Against the advice of his attorney, Rhodes agreed to be questioned about his and his militia’s role in the riot and spent hours doing so.

It was then that Rhodes said he expressed frustration with some of his members and told investigators that Oath Keepers who breached the building "went off mission" and didn’t get any instructions from him.

After Jan. 6, videos emerged showing some of Epps’ actions in Washington. During an Oct. 21 House Judiciary Committee oversight hearing of the Department of Justice, U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., showed clips of Epps repeatedly encouraging protesters on the streets of Washington to "go into the Capitol." Among the scenes he showed at the 5:03:00 minute mark of the hearing:

Epps, in a Jan. 5 gathering on a street, says, "In fact, tomorrow, I don’t even want to say it because I will probably be arrested. Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol." "Let’s go!" one person replies.

In another street gathering, also on Jan. 5, Epps says, "I’m going to put it out there. I’m probably going to go to jail for it, OK? Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol! Into the Capitol!" "What?! No!" someone yells. "Peacefully!" Epps adds. Then, some in the crowd start to chant "Fed! Fed! Fed!"

In footage from Jan. 6, Epps is seen yelling into a crowd, "OK, folks, spread the word! As soon as the president is done speaking, we go to the Capitol. The Capitol is this direction."

Also on Jan. 6, Epps is seen approaching police barricades. The video doesn’t show Epps participating in any of the violence. But he puts his hands on the shoulders of a man in a red "Make America Great Again" ballcap and then cups his hands to speak into the man’s ear moments before the protesters topple the barricades and tussle with police. The man, Ryan Samsel, now faces charges in connection with his actions that day, including impeding a law enforcement officer and obstructing an official proceeding.
Massie suggested that Epps may work for the FBI and he asked Attorney General Merrick Garland whether the government sent agents to "agitate" protesters into entering the Capitol. Garland responded that the Justice Department doesn’t comment on pending investigations.

In an interview with The Arizona Republic shortly after the riot, Epps acknowledged that he had traveled to Washington for former President Donald Trump’s rally.

When the newspaper asked what he meant in videos by "go into the Capitol," he said, "The only thing that meant is we would go in the doors like everyone else. It was totally, totally wrong the way they went in."

Photo removal from FBI website
Epps’ image was at one point included on the FBI Capitol Violence most wanted list, a website that seeks the public's help in identifying people involved in the riot. Because the FBI removed the image from the website sometime in July, Revolver claims this indicates that the government is attempting to erase Epps’ name from the riot.

But it could also merely confirm that the FBI is no longer seeking help in locating him. Other explanations for its removal include the possibility that Epps may have already been interviewed by investigators.

"Ray Epps is a free man. He has never been arrested or charged," the Revolver story also states. "Nearly 10 months after January 6, the FBI and Justice Department still refuse to comment on whether Epps has ever been served a search warrant."

Epps never appears to have entered the Capitol or engaged in violence as many of the more than 600 others facing charges did. The investigation is ongoing."

VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 04:30 PM   #48
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... You answer your-own question as-to why he hasn't
been arrested - he was there as one o the DOJ "agents"
- to push people to enter the Capitol.

THIS would all be rather easy for the FBI/DOJ to clear up.
Release ALL the videos of inside and outside the Capitol
from 5th and 6th January. ... And answer questions that
the media may have.

... You Do understand that President Trump asked for
National Guard troops to be deployed to the Capitol
before 6th January. ... And Nancy Pelosi DECLINED
to have the troops there.

.... Surely makes you wonder why, don't it?

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 05:35 PM   #49
bb1961
Valued Poster

Still waiting for that evidence that will lead to an indictment from the Jan. 6th shammettee.
They have stooped to getting on their knees and begging Hannity to talk to them. I though the shammette was going to PROVE Trump orchestrated this and have him locked away for life...how much longer can they milk this?? What a bunch of phonies like the OP...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 06:53 PM   #50
lolhahaha
BANNED

G.O.T. milk 9
lolhahaha is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 10:11 PM   #51
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why were they there # Salty

?

Who called them to DC?

Shirley not Hedley Lamar!
Definitely stealing that gif.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 10:16 PM   #52
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
You know any varmints in the "badlands"? lol

[inside joke here]
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 10:17 PM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
Sorry. No apology for you over this.
No such list you describe either. Stop and think about it. What if this person that is dangerous and wanted....but has never been arrested?
That's right. You or one of of the wingnuts decided to add the word "felon". Because it makes Ray Epps sound worse? It doesn't matter. Just another lie.

Just another deflection. It's obvious that there are videos that show Epps and what he is telling the crowd is audible. In the 4-5 videos he is shown in, he is not provoking the crowd.
And certainly not passing out weapons.

From the videos

"Epps, in a Jan. 5 gathering on a street, says, "In fact, tomorrow, I don’t even want to say it because I will probably be arrested. Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol." "Let’s go!" one person replies.

Also on Jan. 6, Epps is seen approaching police barricades. The video doesn’t show Epps participating in any of the violence. But he puts his hands on the shoulders of a man in a red "Make America Great Again" ballcap and then cups his hands to speak into the man’s ear moments before the protesters topple the barricades and tussle with police. The man, Ryan Samsel, now faces charges in connection with his actions that day, including impeding a law enforcement officer and obstructing an official proceeding."

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...jan-6-riot-fb/

I did my own research. I think it's obvious you don't read enough.

Epps is a businessman and Trump supporter in AZ. He was president o the AZ chapter of Oath Keepers in 2011. That chapter has distanced itself from the national chapter. The FBI doesn't comment on ongoing investigations.
From Politifact.

"In an interview with The Arizona Republic shortly after the riot, Epps acknowledged that he had traveled to Washington for former President Donald Trump’s rally.

Since he is not shown committing a crime and they know where he is, there's no reason to be on the list.

So using your words? Yes, you are lying.
No conservatives is going to shoot down your bullshit. Because they believe it without evidence. Because they were told to.

Plus I know you won't apologize. Because you're told not to.
The revolver is run by a former Trump speech writer. No bias there (HS).

"Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol," reads the Oct. 25 headline of a story on Revolver News, a right-leaning website run by a former Trump White House speechwriter. Other conservative sites cited the report with their own headlines like this one that gained traction on Facebook: "BOMBSHELL: Did Jan. 6 Riot and Ray Epps EXPOSE a Corrupt FBI?"

Short answer: No.

Epps, whose participation in the events at the Capitol became known shortly after Jan. 6, was seen in videos from Jan. 5 and 6 urging others to enter the Capitol "peacefully." Revolver’s article attempts to build a case that Epps’ comments, his association with unindicted Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes, and the fact he wasn’t arrested prove that Epps is an FBI informant and that the federal government incited the riot.

The conclusion relies largely on speculation. It does not confirm Epps to be an FBI informant.

Revolver, run by Darren Beattie, a Trump speechwriter who was fired after he appeared on a panel with a white nationalist, has floated this unproven narrative before. Fox News host Tucker Carlson amplified the claim in his conspiratorial documentary series that attempted to recast the events of Jan. 6 and featured Beattie as a source.

The FBI declined to comment and referred us to the Justice Department’s Capitol Breach webpage. We reached out to Epps and Revolver for comment but did not hear back.

What Ray Epps did on Jan. 6
Epps, 60, lives in Queen Creek, Ariz., where he owns Rocking R Farms and the Knotty Barn, a wedding and event venue, records show.

In 2011, Epps served as president of Arizona Oath Keepers, the largest chapter of the anti-government militia group. The chapter has since distanced itself from the national organization. We could not confirm whether Epps was still affiliated with the militia on Jan. 6.

But Revolver claims that Epps’ connection to the Oath Keepers, whose members face some of the most serious charges in the Capitol breach, is suspicious — namely, his association with the organization’s leader Stewart Rhodes, who has also not been arrested for his actions related to Jan. 6.

In national message boards, Rhodes told his members to descend on D.C. to "defend" Trump. Rhodes was on Capitol grounds during the insurrection, prosecutors said, and communicated frequently with several Oath Keepers who stormed the building. But there’s no indication that he entered the Capitol himself.

Federal agents confronted Rhodes outside a Texas hotel in May, seizing his cellphone with a warrant. Against the advice of his attorney, Rhodes agreed to be questioned about his and his militia’s role in the riot and spent hours doing so.

It was then that Rhodes said he expressed frustration with some of his members and told investigators that Oath Keepers who breached the building "went off mission" and didn’t get any instructions from him.

After Jan. 6, videos emerged showing some of Epps’ actions in Washington. During an Oct. 21 House Judiciary Committee oversight hearing of the Department of Justice, U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., showed clips of Epps repeatedly encouraging protesters on the streets of Washington to "go into the Capitol." Among the scenes he showed at the 5:03:00 minute mark of the hearing:

Epps, in a Jan. 5 gathering on a street, says, "In fact, tomorrow, I don’t even want to say it because I will probably be arrested. Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol." "Let’s go!" one person replies.

Also on Jan. 6, Epps is seen approaching police barricades. The video doesn’t show Epps participating in any of the violence. But he puts his hands on the shoulders of a man in a red "Make America Great Again" ballcap and then cups his hands to speak into the man’s ear moments before the protesters topple the barricades and tussle with police. The man, Ryan Samsel, now faces charges in connection with his actions that day, including impeding a law enforcement officer and obstructing an official proceeding.
Massie suggested that Epps may work for the FBI and he asked Attorney General Merrick Garland whether the government sent agents to "agitate" protesters into entering the Capitol. Garland responded that the Justice Department doesn’t comment on pending investigations.

In an interview with The Arizona Republic shortly after the riot, Epps acknowledged that he had traveled to Washington for former President Donald Trump’s rally.

Photo removal from FBI website
Epps’ image was at one point included on the FBI Capitol Violence most wanted list, a website that seeks the public's help in identifying people involved in the riot. Because the FBI removed the image from the website sometime in July, Revolver claims this indicates that the government is attempting to erase Epps’ name from the riot.

But it could also merely confirm that the FBI is no longer seeking help in locating him. Other explanations for its removal include the possibility that Epps may have already been interviewed by investigators.

"Ray Epps is a free man. He has never been arrested or charged," the Revolver story also states. "Nearly 10 months after January 6, the FBI and Justice Department still refuse to comment on whether Epps has ever been served a search warrant."

Epps never appears to have entered the Capitol or engaged in violence as many of the more than 600 others facing charges did. The investigation is ongoing."

if you say so ... munchie
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 11:28 PM   #54
lolhahaha
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Still waiting for that evidence that will lead to an indictment from the Jan. 6th shammettee.
They have stooped to getting on their knees and begging Hannity to talk to them. I though the shammette was going to PROVE Trump orchestrated this and have him locked away for life...how much longer can they milk this?? What a bunch of phonies like the OP...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolhahaha View Post
G.O.T. milk 9
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
You know any varmints in the "badlands"? lol

[inside joke here]

must be like VP DICK getting that modified heart transplant then poison does not work
lolhahaha is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 11:00 AM   #55
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Ima dying over here
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 03:16 PM   #56
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Ima dying over here
Sorry PB. I just dont know any better...
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 07:05 PM   #57
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
he is not provoking the crowd.

You have a strange idea as to the meaning of "provoking".

Quote:
"Epps, we need to go into the Capitol." "Let’s go!" one person replies.

Quote:
Epps says, "I’m going to put it out there. I’m probably going to go to jail for it, OK? Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol! Into the Capitol!" "What?! No!" someone yells. "Peacefully!" Epps adds.

Hell, even Epps knows he is provoking and inciting. Why else would he believe ( or wants us to believe ) that he would go to jail? Oh, and the peacefully part, kinda of ironic that Trump said the very same thing to the crowd but I guess the word has a different meaning when used by a Conservative. Lot of that going around.

Quote:
The Capitol is this direction."

I'd call that "leading the mob".

Quote:
then cups his hands to speak into the man’s ear moments before the protesters topple the barricades and tussle with police.

And what conclusion might a reasonable person take from those two actions together?

The FBI doesn't comment on ongoing investigations.

Damn, I almost choked on that bit of naivete.

The conclusion relies largely on speculation.

But of course YOU are not speculating.

Quote:
Massie, R-Ky., showed clips of Epps repeatedly encouraging protesters on the streets of Washington to "go into the Capitol."

But according to you, didn't provoke or incite them, huh?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 09:14 PM   #58
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Oh, the Places the Investigations WILL GO.

Next year...

#### Salty
Old 01-11-2022, 10:19 PM   #59
bb1961
Valued Poster

This bitch from the FBI was asked if Ray Ebbs was a fed she wouldn't answer that when question under oath about him and his involvement in the riot...wonder why???

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2823198
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 10:22 PM   #60
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... She'll be commenting about him UNDER OATH when these
investigations continue next year.

### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women