Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2021, 08:57 AM   #61
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^ getting real facts is at best now difficult , from anyone ,Hospital/ doctors report to AMA and CDC soo
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 08:57 AM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Please read the link, the data’s from Israel, not the USA. The Israeli thing is not just a blurb. You brought up a valid point.
It is only valid if you ignore the rest of the actual numbers.

Jazz is cherrying picking numbers out of context.

I could argue it was just ignorance up to now but after you have provided him context...he will just be lying if he continues to make that silly ass claim.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:01 AM   #63
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You live in fucking Israel?

https://www.rivm.nl/en/news/4-in-5-c...not-vaccinated

4 in 5 COVID-19 patients in intensive care are not vaccinated against the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. The chance that a fully vaccinated person will end up in ICU due to COVID-19 is 33 times lower than for a non-vaccinated person
Out of every 100,000 people over 75 years old who are not vaccinated, 3.8 were admitted to hospital. Out of every 100,000 people over 75 years old who are vaccinated, 0.35 were admitted to hospital.

Wow! Just wow. This is a good example of how you really see how effective the vaccines have been when you segment by age. So yes, 20% of the patients in the ICU beds are vaccinated. But if you were over 75 and unvaccinated, your chances of ending up in the ICU from COVID were 11X greater. Something similar is going on in the 50 to 74 age group for hospitalizations, although you can't read the numbers from the graph. For the under 50’s the reduction in hospitalization rate for the vaccinated is off the scale. And overall, the chance of ending up in the ICU is 33X lower for the vaccinated!
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:02 AM   #64
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It is only valid if you ignore the rest of the actual numbers.

Jazz is cherrying picking numbers out of context.

I could argue it was just ignorance up to now but after you have provided him context...he will just be lying if he continues to make that silly ass claim.
If he reads the links in my old post he may change his mind.
Old 11-30-2021, 10:56 AM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I think they as just shit at math

Quote:
If he reads the links in my old post he may change his mind.
They do not believe anything that changes their perception of their reality.

He is down to believing only nurses who refuse to get the vaccine.

The fact that the much more highly educated doctors are themselves getting vaccinated at a 98% clip does not seem to concern him.

Hell even Trump got vaccinated AFTER he caught Covid.

These folks think odds of 100 to 1 are good! I'd like to put them on a plane with 200 other passengers and let them know that 2 random passengers would be dead when they landed and see how many bought a ticket for that flight!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 11:44 AM   #66
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
highly educated doctors are themselves getting vaccinated at a 98% clip.
That agrees with this American Medical Association survey. 96% had gotten the vaccine back in June, and 45% of the remaining 4% were planning to get vaccinated.

https://www.ama-assn.org/press-cente...ross%20regions.

Quote:
Interesting point. Trump reportedly hasn't gotten the booster. With immunity from the disease added to the two COVID shots, he's probably still in reasonably good shape.

Quote:
These folks think odds of 100 to 1 are good! I'd like to put them on a plane with 200 other passengers and let them know that 2 random passengers would be dead when they landed and see how many bought a ticket for that flight!
Great analogy for the population as a whole!

As you know your odds of dying vary greatly depending on your age and health. I bet the infection fatality ratio is a good bit below 1% now for the previously uninfected and unvaccinated, given that the hospitals aren't overcrowded, we have more knowledge and tools to treat the disease, and the young are a larger % of the unvaccinated. Add to that, over 80% of the population has some immunity from vaccination and infection. Thank you President Trump, for Operation Warp Speed, which got us to where we are so quickly!
Old 11-30-2021, 05:31 PM   #67
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
So you trust a few nurses and antidotial evidence is with you're saying?
No, although I’m sure they’re great resources. I trust doctors on the front lines, most notably the anesthesiologist I happen to be married to, who spend their days intubating covid patients.

Quote:
Please provide your sources.
See above.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 05:33 PM   #68
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
No, although I’m sure they’re great resources. I trust doctors on the front lines, most notably the anesthesiologist I happen to be married to, who spend their days intubating covid patients

See above.
BOOM
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:12 PM   #69
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
No, although I’m sure they’re great resources. I trust doctors on the front lines, most notably the anesthesiologist I happen to be married to, who spend their days intubating covid patients.

See above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
BOOM
Boom to more bullshit antidotial evidence

No study. No peer review.

Just a suspect ,"My wife is an anesthesiologist"

May I suggest your wife look over the Israeli study and compare your conclusion to Tinys'. If she comes to the same conclusion as yourself may I further suggest were you ever to go under the knife to use a different anesthesiologist or at the very least have another anesthesiologist check your anesthesiologists' wife's, concoction
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:24 PM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Great analogy for the population as a whole!

As you know your odds of dying vary greatly depending on your age and health. I bet the infection fatality ratio is a good bit below 1% now for the previously uninfected and unvaccinated, given that the hospitals aren't overcrowded, we have more knowledge and tools to treat the disease, and the young are a larger % of the unvaccinated. Add to that, over 80% of the population has some immunity from vaccination and infection. Thank you President Trump, for Operation Warp Speed, which got us to where we are so quickly!
How about this....if a 100 mothers took a 100 kids and 200 grandparents on a flight and they said if we all take the vaccination x number will be dead when we land and if none of us take the vaccination (x)10 will be dead but mostly just the old folks....which flight is the more humanitarian? Which the more selfish?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:29 PM   #71
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Out of every 100,000 people over 75 years old who are not vaccinated, 3.8 were admitted to hospital. Out of every 100,000 people over 75 years old who are vaccinated, 0.35 were admitted to hospital.

Wow! Just wow. This is a good example of how you really see how effective the vaccines have been when you segment by age. So yes, 20% of the patients in the ICU beds are vaccinated. But if you were over 75 and unvaccinated, your chances of ending up in the ICU from COVID were 11X greater. Something similar is going on in the 50 to 74 age group for hospitalizations, although you can't read the numbers from the graph. For the under 50’s the reduction in hospitalization rate for the vaccinated is off the scale. And overall, the chance of ending up in the ICU is 33X lower for the vaccinated!
If you’re over 75 you’re going to die of something sooner or later. Most likely sooner. DUH

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/VSRR10-508.pdf
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:41 PM   #72
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
They do not believe anything that changes their perception of their reality.

He is down to believing only nurses who refuse to get the vaccine.

The fact that the much more highly educated doctors are themselves getting vaccinated at a 98% clip does not seem to concern him.

one in 107

The odds of dying in a car crash are one in 107. Roughly speaking, you have a less than 1% chance of dying in a car crash during your daily drive.May 8, 2021

What Are the Odds of Dying in a Car Crash? - Fort Worth, TX

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:57 PM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
one in 107

The odds of dying in a car crash are one in 107. Roughly speaking, you have a less than 1% chance of dying in a car crash during your daily drive.May 8, 2021

What Are the Odds of Dying in a Car Crash? - Fort Worth, TX

This from your article and somewhat relevant.

But driving sober around intoxicated drivers also increases your risk. The most likely time of day for a fatal car accident is Saturday night leading into Sunday morning. The second-most likely time of day for traffic fatalities is Friday night leading into Saturday morning. Drunk and high drivers account for the increase in fatal accidents during the weekends.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:58 PM   #74
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
If you’re over 75 you’re going to die of something sooner or later. Most likely sooner. DUH

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/VSRR10-508.pdf
The main reason I hot vaccinated was because I did not want to be the reason some 75 year old kicked the bucket....because of my selfishness not to get vaccinated.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 07:09 PM   #75
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I drew no conclusions, although if I were to they’d be that at my age, weight and current fitness level Covid is nothing to worry about. I’m more likely to get mauled by a polar bear in Miami Beach. If you’re really old, a heavy smoker or fatass then get vaxed, nobody is stopping you. I’ll leave my immune system intact.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women