Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2021, 06:34 AM   #1
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default What a total POS family.

Once this families lives are over. There is a very special place for them to go to. I hope they can take some cold water with them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/do...XSO?li=BBnbfcL
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 07:22 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I have to get a couple of those.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 11:28 AM   #3
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I hear they're quite popular and selling extremely well with the mill hunkies.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 11:47 AM   #4
Oilrig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Alec Baldwin has been a violent out of control psychopath his whole life Screaming at his 15 year old daughter calling her a pig,attacking photographers and beating his wives just to name a few. His anti gun tweets prove what a hypocrite all democrats are when they blame others for gun violence

Oilrig is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 01:27 PM   #5
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I hear they're quite popular and selling extremely well with the mill hunkies.
I see you are still acting like a spoiled adolescent with the making fun of someone with the name calling. I hope you are feeling better about yourself longer than the anticipated 15 minutes.
Old 10-26-2021, 02:16 PM   #6
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
I see you are still acting like a spoiled adolescent with the making fun of someone with the name calling.
No name calling. It's your self-description:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
No professor here, mill honky!
Or did I misspell?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 02:45 PM   #7
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No name calling. It's your self-description:

Or did I misspell?
I have friends that can call me that, you are by no means a friend. So just call me bypass.
Old 10-26-2021, 05:33 PM   #8
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

My BFF is a welder/fabricator at Irvin Works. He’s well into the six figures, gets great benefits and will retire at 60 with a huge lump sum, lifetime medical and 63% of his highest year salary for the rest of his life.

Maybe someone can explain how being a “mill hunky” is a bad thing, cuz I can’t figure it out.

And on topic, love the shirts!
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 05:42 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
My BFF is a welder/fabricator at Irvin Works. He’s well into the six figures, gets great benefits and will retire at 60 with a huge lump sum, lifetime medical and 63% of his highest year salary for the rest of his life.

Maybe someone can explain how being a “mill hunky” is a bad thing, cuz I can’t figure it out.

And on topic, love the shirts!
Most Pittsburgh guys were mill hunks up until the late 60’s. I would say it was a better town then.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 06:06 PM   #10
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Most Pittsburgh guys were mill hunks up until the late 60’s. I would say it was a better town then.
Hey I feel for the families who lost a loved one, but fair is fair in politics. One shirt or coat is fair game and sickly -a bit funny. I think Pittsburgh is a great town and have seen it from the 60s through today. The pollution sucked back then but ppl have always been cool here. Hunkies are part of the pgh fabric ..and the Irish and the Dagos,...all good peeps. We honestly live in a culturally diverse -great part of the country -in my opinion.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 07:28 PM   #11
bypass
Valued Poster

I am a Italian. My friends can call me WOP, Dago, Guinea WOP what ever. I could give a shit. Someone else that is not my friend, I wouldn't go there if I were them. No different that a Black Man. Don't go there with the famous slang word. It don't matter who you are, friends are different.

When someone on a daily bases calls people names and tries to make fun on here, that is not a friend. That is another name. And trust me I know what to do or say. I can't on here I have been warned before. So I will be a grand pap and a grown up and keep it real.. Face to face be a punk I can take care of myself.

When someone don't like what you say they feel they have to revert to making fun and calling names, calling people dumb or stupid or whatever name on here. Well try that in person. Here is not in person. That is probably one of the top reason's the orange man isn't our president now.

BTW I went above your friend. I used to climbed up on top of 100' high cranes and changed cable, wired them, did what ever to all heavy equipment. I did maintenance all my life. I did a lot more than that. Nothing at all to hang my head about. Not to many qualified people around here for those jobs these day. We were the highest paid for a reason. That goes for most mill jobs. It takes years to lean most things.

I would dare some to say something smart when I was working, with anyone that worked with in our gang. A lot of super nice talented guys. Joking you will never make me or the other guys mad. Being a punk, that is different. That went for all the men I worked with. Friends are different. Smart ass's disrespectful, that is another game.

So there you go more names you think you can call me. But what comes around goes around. Don't go to far with that keyboard courage.
Old 10-26-2021, 09:06 PM   #12
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

A good reminder to take a gun safety course if you're gonna handle firearms, in any capacity.
snoopy75 is online now   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 10:47 PM   #13
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Hey I feel for the families who lost a loved one, but fair is fair in politics. One shirt or coat is fair game and sickly -a bit funny. I think Pittsburgh is a great town and have seen it from the 60s through today. The pollution sucked back then but ppl have always been cool here. Hunkies are part of the pgh fabric ..and the Irish and the Dagos,...all good peeps. We honestly live in a culturally diverse -great part of the country -in my opinion.

GREAT post here, mate.

It's funny - I see Pittsburgh the same way.
Surely seems to be culturely diverse to me.
Reckon other citys may also be this way.

... Not sure what all the racial issues are - and why.

And Bypass'es post was pretty good also!

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 11:51 PM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Awesome shirts. Baldwin being a jackass brought this on himself. Hopefully he ends up in jail for manslaughter
berryberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women