Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2021, 04:30 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

You won't get the truth from the liberal media.

### Salty
Or from you, apparently.

JFC!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 04:58 PM   #17
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Hillary Clinton was the first to advance the Kenya idea in 2008.
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...clinton-228304

Nope. You people that never bother to check a fact and believe about anything the right wing radio or tv opinion show or internet blogs tell you just keep spouting misinformation. The Clinton campaign never asserted that Obama was born in Kenya.

From the above article.

Much of the insinuation that Clinton had a hand in birtherism traces to the role of her then-senior strategist Mark Penn, who issued a memo in 2007 suggesting that Clinton emphasize Obama’s upbringing in Hawaii and Indonesia and paint him as fundamentally un-American. The memo never questioned Obama’s citizenship but did suggest highlighting his “lack of American roots.”

Also, just a note, all student records are unavailable because privacy laws require it. The Federal Education Act prohibits the disclosure of student files. That’s why we’ve still not seen Trump’s grades either. Once again if people bother to check the truth of stuff just being said instead of just believing bloggers and opinion hosts they might actually get things right from time to time rather than perpetuating falsehoods.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 05:25 PM   #18
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...clinton-228304

Nope. You people that never bother to check a fact and believe about anything the right wing radio or tv opinion show or internet blogs tell you just keep spouting misinformation. The Clinton campaign never asserted that Obama was born in Kenya.

From the above article.

Much of the insinuation that Clinton had a hand in birtherism traces to the role of her then-senior strategist Mark Penn, who issued a memo in 2007 suggesting that Clinton emphasize Obama’s upbringing in Hawaii and Indonesia and paint him as fundamentally un-American. The memo never questioned Obama’s citizenship but did suggest highlighting his “lack of American roots.”

Also, just a note, all student records are unavailable because privacy laws require it. The Federal Education Act prohibits the disclosure of student files. That’s why we’ve still not seen Trump’s grades either. Once again if people bother to check the truth of stuff just being said instead of just believing bloggers and opinion hosts they might actually get things right from time to time rather than perpetuating falsehoods.
Wrong again. IF OBama wanted his-own school records - he
could get them. Let's NOT get silly here.

Trump offoured Millions $$$$ to charity if OBama
would just show them - so we could see IF he got
Foreign Aid for his tuition.

Now I'm rather sure Trump DID NOT get Foreign Aid for
his-own tuition, and rather certain Bill Clinton
DID NOT get it for his-own university tuition either.

But OBama "born in Kenya" prolly DID!

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 05:32 PM   #19
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong again. IF OBama wanted his-own school records - he
could get them. Let's NOT get silly here.

Trump offoured Millions $$$$ to charity if OBama
would just show them - so we could see IF he got
Foreign Aid for his tuition.

his-own tuition, and rather certain Bill Clinton
DID NOT get it for his-own university tuition either.

But OBama "born in Kenya" prolly DID!

### Salty
Wrong about what? You stated Obama’s records were sealed. They aren’t, at least not in any way that anyone else’s record are unavailable because of the law.

Why would Obama care what Trump or his followers want. He is under no obligation to get his records to show them to Trump or anyone else for that matter.

Under your logic Trump should be turning over his taxes because people accused him of being a tax cheat and less wealthy than he claims.

Your logic is lacking at best.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:45 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

his-own tuition,

### Salty
Trump got domestic aid from with fake bone spurs to dodge the draft...

But you won't read that from right leaning MSM
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 05:49 PM   #21
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hmmmm... No reason for OBama to show America
that he didn't game the system... So what if he got
himself Foreign Aid by claiming to be born in Kenya.

... Once again, YOU are making excuses for the LIARS
and CHEATS.
Next, you'll surely make excuses for Hillary's phony dossier
and the media's Trump/Russia collusion narrative.

... Mate, your sense of truth and honesty is dying
on the vine here.

### Salty
Old 10-17-2021, 05:54 PM   #22
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Trump got domestic aid from with fake bone spurs to dodge the draft...

But you won't read that from right leaning MSM
... Obviously, they were NOT fake bone spurs
IF he did. Somebody approved it. NOT Trump.

<sigh> Not much of a good equal comparison there, WTF.

### Salty
Old 10-17-2021, 06:37 PM   #23
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Hmmmm... No reason for OBama to show America
that he didn't game the system... So what if he got
himself Foreign Aid by claiming to be born in Kenya.

... Once again, YOU are making excuses for the LIARS
and CHEATS.
Next, you'll surely make excuses for Hillary's phony dossier
and the media's Trump/Russia collusion narrative.

... Mate, your sense of truth and honesty is dying
on the vine here.

### Salty
so by your logic we should all be examining Trumps taxes to make sure that he didnt game the system by cheating on his taxes. And all the things he lied about like paying off women and other lies he absolutely got caught in, he is obligated somehow to tell us the truth on those matters.

I am still waiting for him to show us his truthfulness and honesty. Or does it not apply to him?

Like I said, your logic is lacking.
Old 10-17-2021, 10:31 PM   #24
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... WHY do you continue to evade the issue?
The same issue of the thread?
... The news media covered up this whole thing -
that OBama gamed the system to get Foreign Aid
to walk into Harvard.... THAT is the TRUE Birther Story.

... And YOU know it - but won't admit it.

What I shouda done here - with me opening post, was surely
PREDICT that once I explained things and the TRUTH of
the Birther Story - that YOU would STILL not be man enough
to admit that I'm correct about this.

But because we're mates, I surely wanted to give YOU
a chance to understand things and be yer-own bearer.

Nice job.

### Salty
Old 10-18-2021, 01:32 AM   #25
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I hear a village in kenya has tours of obamas birth hut.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 05:45 AM   #26
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am abrade that it will take 50-100 years for the truth about our current era to come out.
Historians in 2070or 2080 will be writing about folks that are only dead for 10-20 years then. And maybe the lib-con divide will have blurred some. By 2122 historians will be writing about this era will have no living witnesses to worry about from any lawsuits. It is hoped that by then, historians writing about this era will themselves, have no ax to grind or angle to spin.

Then and only then will we get the full story on whether or not Obama was a constitutionally legitimate presidential candidate.

Only then will we get the full story on whether or not the 2020 election was stolen.

Only then will we find out the truth about Hillary Clinton's health . . .or President Biden's mental competence.

Only then will we know who Chelsea Clinton's biological father was.

Only then will we have a working understanding of how Covid-19 works, where it came from or how the data has been manipulated.

Some questions (and there are many) will be answered sooner, some later and sadly some will forever be clouded in uncertainty.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 05:47 AM   #27
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

So many questions. Somany more to ask!
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 06:47 AM   #28
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
... WHY do you continue to evade the issue?
The same issue of the thread?
... The news media covered up this whole thing -
that OBama gamed the system to get Foreign Aid
to walk into Harvard.... THAT is the TRUE Birther Story.

... And YOU know it - but won't admit it.

What I shouda done here - with me opening post, was surely
PREDICT that once I explained things and the TRUTH of
the Birther Story - that YOU would STILL not be man enough
to admit that I'm correct about this.

But because we're mates, I surely wanted to give YOU
a chance to understand things and be yer-own bearer.

Nice job.

### Salty
Now you have gone down the path of silliness. The real birther story was that Trump lied about having people that saw the "real" birth certificate and had investigators that discovered there was no Hawaii birth certificate. To keep down your path of silliness is crazy. All of "YOUR BIRTHER STORY" is in your head. That was not the narrative pushed by any of the "Birthers".

Also, you have no proof and neither did Trump or anyone else that Obama received any "foreign" aid in paying for Harvard. We know this because the same people making the accusation complain that they cant get to the information because the school wont substantiate their allegation. So, there it is, an unsubstantiated assumption, admittedly unproven, but believed as fact because you want to believe it. That is nonsensical and for an intelligent person, unacceptable.

You, along with right wing media and a bunch of Trumpys, keep making unsupported accusaations about a lot of stuff. But they never put forth any support except to say "Obama should come forward and disprove our accusation". Once again silliness.

I hate to go here but, I want to believe you know better that what you are typing but sadly, it seems that you dont. Youre bordering on Bambino logic, which is not a place you want to be. Next you'll be posting that UFOs abduct people and Reptile children eating aliens are replacing congressman.

As I noted, under your logic, Trump should be coming forward with his taxes showing us that he isnt a tax cheat and that he is as rich as he claims. He also needs to be coming forward and proving that he was not at the White House on January 5 to prove he wasnt reveling in the chaos. And he should have been sending witness after witness forward explaining in full that there communications with Russia were all above board. He did NONE of these things because he did not have to. By the same measure, Obama had no obligation to dignify allegations which he likely thought were stupid conspiracies by people who werent inclined to be satisfied with the answer regardless.
Old 10-18-2021, 06:49 AM   #29
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I am abrade that it will take 50-100 years for the truth about our current era to come out.
Historians in 2070or 2080 will be writing about folks that are only dead for 10-20 years then. And maybe the lib-con divide will have blurred some. By 2122 historians will be writing about this era will have no living witnesses to worry about from any lawsuits. It is hoped that by then, historians writing about this era will themselves, have no ax to grind or angle to spin.

Then and only then will we get the full story on whether or not Obama was a constitutionally legitimate presidential candidate. (of course he was because his mother is a citizen therefore he is a citizen regardless of what soil he is born on. however,he is born in hawaii so that question has been answered over and over and over, except to the truly willfully ignorant)

Only then will we get the full story on whether or not the 2020 election was stolen. (it wasnt, only Trumpys believe otherwise, Hannity Tucker and the rest of Fox News stated over and over after Georgia gubernatorial election Kemp won that there was no significant voter fraud in the US and to imply otherwise was unamerican. That should tell you all you need to know about subsequent allegations of fraud. FAKE, FAKE and more FAKE. Trump and the Trumpys claims of voter fraud were made going back to the election he won in order to try to lay the groundwork to deny a loss. Its a grift. NO EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD HAS BEEN PRODUCED - NONE. Once again only the willfully ignorant and very stupid people believe otherwise)

Only then will we find out the truth about Hillary Clinton's health (She is alive and well)

or President Biden's mental competence. (He is fine)

Only then will we know who Chelsea Clinton's biological father was. (HAHAHA Never been an issue except by the same kinda people that believe in Bigfoot and that a ring of pedophile sex traffickers operate out of DC pizza parlors, in other words, again willfully ignorant and stupid people).

Only then will we have a working understanding of how Covid-19 works, where it came from or how the data has been manipulated. (You were almost there, and you would have been right if the last statement was "if the data has been manipulated")

Some questions (and there are many) will be answered sooner, some later and sadly some will forever be clouded in uncertainty.
LOL, this is some of the dumbest stuff I have read in a while. If these are real questions you have bouncing around in your mind, i cant take anything you write as being credible.
Old 10-18-2021, 07:02 AM   #30
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post

Then and only then will we get the full story on whether or not Obama was a constitutionally legitimate presidential candidate.

Only then will we get the full story on whether or not the 2020 election was stolen.

Only then will we find out the truth about Hillary Clinton's health . . .or President Biden's mental competence.

Only then will we know who Chelsea Clinton's biological father was.

Only then will we have a working understanding of how Covid-19 works, where it came from or how the data has been manipulated.

in 2122 we will only have 12 years to tax the hell out of us before global warming gets us though
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women