Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36480
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2021, 09:21 AM   #16
dfw_sinner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Great site look and feel!
dfw_sinner is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 09:52 AM   #17
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer View Post
Y'all are taking this the wrong way. Let's be honest, this is an unusual request and probably inhibiting a lot of potential clients from contacting you.

So I was giving her a chance to say something like "well you should be taking STI tests every three months anyway when you're having sex with as many people as many of us are and I don't want to see people that neglect their sexual health."

But instead she calls me entitled. Anyway I got the answer I was looking for! Thanks.

Yes-- it is a request outside of the norm. However, her rate structure is also above the "norm" for this area as well. In general, the average gent that isn't going to blink twice at her rate is also not going to blink twice at her screening requirement. Tis-- in general-- a different segment of the market.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 10:01 AM   #18
Eliot_Spitzer
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Yes-- it is a request outside of the norm. However, her rate structure is also above the "norm" for this area as well. In general, the average gent that isn't going to blink twice at her rate is also not going to blink twice at her screening requirement. Tis-- in general-- a different segment of the market.

I guess it's the same segment of the market paying $50k for a Nissan Pathfinder or Jeep Wrangler right now.
Eliot_Spitzer is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 10:24 AM   #19
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I guess it's the same segment of the market paying $50k for a Nissan Pathfinder or Jeep Wrangler right now.

The market bears what it will bear. Plain Jane me had no problem with gents paying $1500 for an hour of my time in the brothels of Nevada. And you can't even get a BBBJ at a Nevada brothel.....

There have always been handfuls of ladies that charge her rates (and more). Hell.. I still remember AnnMarie.. who was 10k for 48 hours... and that was her minimum offering. Fanny Hill was a BBW who had no issues with $1000/hr 15 plus years ago.

In terms of average rate-- the segment of the market that regularly posts to hobby boards is nowhere near the same as the higher dollar market.

Its always important to remember... that even if you would NEVER pay ______ "for pussy"... there are plenty of gents that would NEVER pay LESS than ______ "for an experience".
Old 10-06-2021, 11:49 AM   #20
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Said it on the other site. Alot of band width would be saved if guys just follow the rules. Her business, her rules. Just read the shingle she hangs out. Don't like what you see, move on. Taxing resources of the net trying to pry an answer that is available *IF* you follow her rules/request, just supplies the grist for the drama mill.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 11:55 AM   #21
Eliot_Spitzer
Premium Access

Quote:
The market bears what it will bear. Plain Jane me had no problem with gents paying $1500 for an hour of my time in the brothels of Nevada. And you can't even get a BBBJ at a Nevada brothel.....

There have always been handfuls of ladies that charge her rates (and more). Hell.. I still remember AnnMarie.. who was 10k for 48 hours... and that was her minimum offering. Fanny Hill was a BBW who had no issues with $1000/hr 15 plus years ago.
I didn't say ANYTHING about her rate. I was asking about her unusual requirement - you know the reasoning behind it.

And then you come in and say that guys that pay $600 hour just do whatever the provider asks, dick pictures, ID's anything... these guys are SO rich and horny they will do whatever it takes to get that golden pussy.

Quote:
In terms of average rate-- the segment of the market that regularly posts to hobby boards is nowhere near the same as the higher dollar market.
I mean we're not naive consumers. I know you meant we're poor. I'm just saying just because you pay a lot of money for something doesn't mean you can afford it.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:21 PM   #22
Eliot_Spitzer
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Said it on the other site. Alot of band width would be saved if guys just follow the rules. Her business, her rules. Just read the shingle she hangs out. Don't like what you see, move on. Taxing resources of the net trying to pry an answer that is available *IF* you follow her rules/request, just supplies the grist for the drama mill.
I think this is a discussion worth having. Personally, I do worry about STI's (mostly getting HPV in the throat) but I'm getting the feeling that these STI test results are going to be a one way street.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:24 PM   #23
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I didn't say ANYTHING about her rate. I was asking about her unusual requirement - you know the reasoning behind it.

And then you come in and say that guys that pay $600 hour just do whatever the provider asks, dick pictures, ID's anything... these guys are SO rich and horny they will do whatever it takes to get that golden pussy.

I mean we're not naive consumers. I know you meant we're poor. I'm just saying just because you pay a lot of money for something doesn't mean you can afford it.

1. I never said anything about anyone being "so rich and horny". I said.. the market varies.... her rate IS a factor in this discussion because, much like her requirement-- it could be considered "outside the norm" in the Dallas market on Eccie.

2. Nope.. has nothing to do with being rich or poor, either. I know plenty of men with truckloads of money that would never pay for pussy, period. I know plenty of men who will save for a couple of months for one blowout night with their dream girl. Everyone does this for different reasons and has different priorities. You really shouldn't project your insecurities onto what I say.. its not cute.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:53 PM   #24
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Nicely done.. Your pics on your gallery here are very nice..
Good luck on this adventure..
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 01:34 PM   #25
ethicalslut
ethicalslut

User ID: 563123
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think this is a discussion worth having. Personally, I do worry about STI's (mostly getting HPV in the throat) but I'm getting the feeling that these STI test results are going to be a one way street.
It's a two-way street. I get tested every 4 or so weeks because I am polyamorous and have other people in my life that I care about tremendously.
ethicalslut is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 01:37 PM   #26
ethicalslut
ethicalslut

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter6.5 View Post
Nicely done.. Your pics on your gallery here are very nice..
Good luck on this adventure..
Thanks for checking it out
Old 10-06-2021, 01:42 PM   #27
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethicalslut View Post
I just wanted to humble brag a little bit. I just rebranded and cranked out this website out in about 6 hours. Not here for suggestions on how to make it better, I just wanted to share.

https://kamihatha.com
Well done...Thanks for sharing!
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 02:29 PM   #28
ethicalslut
ethicalslut

My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
kami, very Very VERY Nice and enticing.

you used WordPress? any concern that they may shut you down cos of your services/offerings??

i ask cos a provider acquaintance is wanting to redo her website.
Mature websites and their owners are permitted to utilize all other aspects of WordPress.com. We do not suspend accounts or sites solely for the presence of mature content, and there are no interstitials or other “age gates” on WordPress.com.

via: https://wordpress.com/support/mature...0WordPress.com.
Old 10-06-2021, 08:50 PM   #29
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:

Its always important to remember... that even if you would NEVER pay ______ "for pussy"... there are plenty of gents that would NEVER pay LESS than ______ "for an experience".
$1500 without a bbbj? Do you have any idea how many different whores I can stuff with $1,500? And they all start with a bbbj 😂 we're talking about a few dozen nuts haha, that's my humble bragging 💯
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 09:45 PM   #30
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
$1500 without a bbbj? Do you have any idea how many different whores I can stuff with $1,500? And they all start with a bbbj 😂 we're talking about a few dozen nuts haha, that's my humble bragging 💯

Oh I'm aware... lol. It was more to illustrate that rates vary wildly from place to place and environment to environment... to the point where even a girl who is normally 250/hr... can be 1500/hr in another place. Its all about perspective and what each individual market will bear.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women