Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2021, 08:01 AM   #91
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Tennis star ends season after the vax

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...covid-vaccine/
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 08:34 AM   #92
bambino
Valued Poster

If you are a doctor or scientist and would like to sign the Global Covid Summit "Declaration" announced in Rome by Dr. Robert Malone:

https://doctorsandscientistsdeclaration.org/

4,200 and counting.

We the physicians of the world, united and loyal to the Hippocratic Oath, recognizing the profession of medicine as we know it is at a crossroad, are compelled to declare the following;

WHEREAS, it is our utmost responsibility and duty to uphold and restore the dignity, integrity, art and science of medicine;

WHEREAS, there is an unprecedented assault on our ability to care for our patients;

WHEREAS, public policy makers have chosen to force a “one size fits all” treatment strategy, resulting in needless illness and death, rather than upholding fundamental concepts of the individualized, personalized approach to patient care which is proven to be safe and more effective;

WHEREAS, physicians and other health care providers working on the front lines, utilizing their knowledge of epidemiology, pathophysiology and pharmacology, are often first to identify new, potentially life saving treatments;

WHEREAS, physicians are increasingly being discouraged from engaging in open professional discourse and the exchange of ideas about new and emerging diseases, not only endangering the essence of the medical profession, but more importantly, more tragically, the lives of our patients;

WHEREAS, thousands of physicians are being prevented from providing treatment to their patients, as a result of barriers put up by pharmacies, hospitals, and public health agencies, rendering the vast majority of healthcare providers helpless to protect their patients in the face of disease. Physicians are now advising their patients to simply go home (allowing the virus to replicate) and return when their disease worsens, resulting in hundreds of thousands of unnecessary patient deaths, due to failure-to-treat;

WHEREAS, this is not medicine. This is not care. These policies may actually constitute crimes against humanity.

NOW THEREFORE, IT IS:
RESOLVED,that the physician-patient relationship must be restored. The very heart of medicine is this relationship, which allows physicians to best understand their patients and their illnesses, to formulate treatments that give the best chance for success, while the patient is an active participant in their care.

RESOLVED,that the political intrusion into the practice of medicine and the physician/patient relationship must end. Physicians, and all health care providers, must be free to practice the art and science of medicine without fear of retribution, censorship, slander, or disciplinary action, including possible loss of licensure and hospital privileges, loss of insurance contracts and interference from government entities and organizations – which further prevent us from caring for patients in need. More than ever, the right and ability to exchange objective scientific findings, which further our understanding of disease, must be protected.

RESOLVED,that physicians must defend their right to prescribe treatment, observing the tenet FIRST, DO NO HARM. Physicians shall not be restricted from prescribing safe and effective treatments. These restrictions continue to cause unnecessary sickness and death. The rights of patients, after being fully informed about the risks and benefits of each option, must be restored to receive those treatments.

RESOLVED, thatwe invite physicians of the world and all health care providersto join us in this noble cause as we endeavor to restore trust, integrity and professionalism to the practice of medicine.

RESOLVED, thatwe invite the scientists of the world, who are skilled in biomedical research and uphold the highest ethical and moral standards, to insist on their ability to conduct and publish objective, empirical research without fear of reprisal upon their careers, reputations and livelihoods.

@KanekoaTheGreat
Old 09-27-2021, 08:45 AM   #93
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/realx22report/4281
Old 09-27-2021, 08:47 AM   #94
bambino
Valued Poster

They egged Macron!

https://rumble.com/vn0vnv-macron-get...kfasto....html
Old 09-27-2021, 09:24 AM   #95
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Over 600,000 people have died since the Virus began. Has (sic) there been that many that died from getting the shot? I think not.
Hilarious!

You obviously know nothing about how to evaluate risks. If even a few dozen people died (let alone 600k) from a vaccine, it would be yanked off the market. In Europe last March the Astrazeneca vaccine was halted for 2 weeks after a mere 37 cases of blood clots in 17 million recipients.

I'm pro-vax but anti-mandate. People need to be persuaded, not coerced. With ridiculous arguments like yours, it's no wonder there is so much vaccine hesitancy out there.

The vaccines are generally safe and effective. You just don't know how to explain it.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 09:36 AM   #96
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Ok bypass, I'll play your silly game.... Fixed it for you!

Quote:
The reason people don't want to get the Vaccine is when it was being made, Kamala told everyone not to take it if Trump endorsed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7WD8l0Dc1I
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 03:32 PM   #97
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Please. Over 600,000 have died from the virus. Less than 150 died from the vaccine.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 03:37 PM   #98
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ok bypass, I'll play your silly game.... Fixed it for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7WD8l0Dc1I
LOL you guys are funny. She said if he made it she wouldn't take it. Which he did nothing but hold it from being made for the first few months till his polls went down. He said it would go away on its own. Then he got the virus and they used a special drug on him. He was Helicoptered to the hospital. then he started to care about the china virus.
Old 09-27-2021, 03:37 PM   #99
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

And yet there is zero proof that the vax prevents death

Taking this vax is like anally barebacking a streetwalker
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 04:45 PM   #100
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hilarious!

You obviously know nothing about how to evaluate risks. If even a few dozen people died (let alone 600k) from a vaccine, it would be yanked off the market. In Europe last March the Astrazeneca vaccine was halted for 2 weeks after a mere 37 cases of blood clots in 17 million recipients.

I'm pro-vax but anti-mandate. People need to be persuaded, not coerced. With ridiculous arguments like yours, it's no wonder there is so much vaccine hesitancy out there.

The vaccines are generally safe and effective. You just don't know how to explain it.
Do you honestly think anyone can explain the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine to these guys in a manner that any of them would respond positively? Did you read this shit?
Come on.
Personally I’m caring less and less as the unvaccinated become less and less.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 04:45 PM   #101
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
LOL you guys are funny. She said if he made it she wouldn't take it. Which he did nothing but hold it from being made for the first few months till his polls went down.
Care to provide any real facts to back up your statement in the quote above?

This misinformation you posted above is appalling
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 04:59 PM   #102
bypass
Valued Poster

I will prove one fact, I am trying now to get the third shot. Anyone else I could care what they do. Don't do what I do. I'm just saying. You are guys are probably immuned to it anyway. I know a lot of people who didn't get vaccinated that never got the virus. It is only for the old and the weak.
Old 09-27-2021, 05:27 PM   #103
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

She said if the fda, under Trump, made it that she wouldn’t take it. That’s exactly what happened and now she wants you to take it or have your life ruined. She’s a fucking hypocrite of the highest order.

Same goes for biden.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 05:37 PM   #104
berryberry
Valued Poster

BREAKING: Senile Biden says he will allow the country to get back to normal when 97-98% of Americans are vaccinated

Imagine if Trump said the only way things will get back to normal is if 98% of the country was vaccinated. They’d be on the 12th sham impeachment…
Old 09-27-2021, 05:39 PM   #105
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will prove one fact, I am trying now to get the third shot. Anyone else I could care what they do. Don't do what I do. I'm just saying. You are guys are probably immuned to it anyway. I know a lot of people who didn't get vaccinated that never got the virus. It is only for the old and the weak.
Thanks for confirming you have nothing to back up your statements and they were indeed misinformation

Jacuzzme has it exactly correct - Democrats are hypocrites

Meanwhile

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women