Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2021, 09:54 PM   #61
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

The virus is circulating throughout the population. It did during the lockdowns, as well, which weren't total lockdowns, because that wouldn't really be possible unless you welded people's door's shut or made it illegal to go outside.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 09:54 PM   #62
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
The answer to wuflu has already been found. India just announced they are, for all intents and purposes, Covid free. https://www.hindustantimes.com/citie...267966925.html

This was accompanied cheaply and quickly, using hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. Of course we won’t do that in the US because there’s no money or ability to try’n blame President Trump. Fuck the people. Let them die, as long as the money keeps flowing.

This is total bullshit. India was ravaged by the virus, with massive death tolls. Cattle (or should I call it sheep?) dewormer didn't save them.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 10:01 PM   #63
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
You still in first grade?

But did you see him eat his booger?

check yes or no
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 10:17 PM   #64
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
Cattle (or should I call it sheep?) dewormer didn't save them.
Why do you feel the need to denounce a medicine that has been shown to be a potential treatment for COVID?
Old 09-17-2021, 10:26 PM   #65
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post

check yes or no
That's better. Still makes me wonder why your word history would auto-correct to the bugger default.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 10:28 PM   #66
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Sorry. lil Drunk here
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 10:42 PM   #67
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
Why do you feel the need to denounce a medicine that has been shown to be a potential treatment for COVID?

Nothing! Personally I would question a Dr. that would prescribe something the guardrails of medical care debunk, and look elsewhere for my care but you do you. I just haven't personally seen any scientific journals publish evidence that it is a potential treatment. And yes, I am read enough to acknowledge that there is some evidence that it inhibits viral replication. But also pragmatic enough to know that each virus plays by it's own rules.

I'm by nature analytical, I started doing research on the pandemic (not watching news, reading medical and scientific sources) early last spring. Around April I made an estimate to a friend that the odds of any given American dying of it was aroudn 1:660. Today (I haven't recalculated myself, quoting "media") it's down to around 1:500.

I also had a civil conversation with a "my immunity is good" person, who rightly (or close, it's a shifting metric) said only 3 percent death rate. I made the comparision as this:

Put 100 people in a room, 4 lines of 25 each. There are 16 revolvers, all empty except for three randomly placed live rounds. The first two lines of 25 have been vacinnated, they get to eliminate 13 of the 16 handguns. The last two lines don't. In order to leave the room, everyone must play russian roulette with all the handguns in their group. This must be done before they can leave the room and go to work/school, etc...

There will be lots of the group that leave on day 1, but three won't. This repeats everyday, since your risk of exposure isn't static, it's a daily occurance. Those in the last two lines can advance and eliminate 13 guns if they choose. When 3 lines are down to only having to "play" with 3 guns, they get to eliminate 2 more, greatly improving their odds of having to mow the yard tomorrow. This continues until everyone is dealing with the same number of guns, one.

Is that the game you'd like to play? How about if your wife/kids/friends get dragged into the room with no choice in the matter?
Old 09-17-2021, 10:49 PM   #68
69in2it69
Valued Poster

And because I can't resist...

Matt-Jones-Horns-Down.jpg
Old 09-17-2021, 11:05 PM   #69
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
Nothing! Personally I would question a Dr. that would prescribe something the guardrails of medical care debunk, and look elsewhere for my care but you do you. I just haven't personally seen any scientific journals publish evidence that it is a potential treatment. And yes, I am read enough to acknowledge that there is some evidence that it inhibits viral replication. But also pragmatic enough to know that each virus plays by it's own rules.
I got a doctor's prescription for Ivermectin for COVID prevention. It's also part of some COVID prevention protocols that has been used. I've not taken it, but I got a bottle of it, which was prescribed to me by a doctor.

If you look it up, you will find that there is insufficient evidence to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19.

So, why do you feel the need to condemn a medication that is on the WHO's model lists of essential medicines for humans and presents a potential treatment for COVID? Calling it horse dewormer is biased propaganda, not scientific.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...py/ivermectin/

You simply want to one-up your political opponents. You're a hack. You would not call it horse dewormer if you were not. Calling it horse dewormer is a red flag for a biased opinion, and if you passed middle school, that implies an emotionally driven opinion.
Old 09-17-2021, 11:24 PM   #70
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
I got a doctor's prescription for Ivermectin for COVID prevention. It's also part of some COVID prevention protocols that has been used. I've not taken it, but I got a bottle of it, which was prescribed to me by a doctor.

If you look it up, you will find that there is insufficient evidence to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19.

So, why do you feel the need to condemn a medication that is on the WHO's model lists of essential medicines for humans and presents a potential treatment for COVID? Calling it horse dewormer is biased propaganda, not scientific.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...py/ivermectin/

You simply want to one-up your political opponents. You're a hack. You would not call it horse dewormer if you were not. Calling it horse dewormer is a red flag for a biased opinion, and if you passed middle school, that implies an emotionally driven opinion.
I'm not agreeing with you, but I wish you would write more like this.
Old 09-17-2021, 11:45 PM   #71
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
folks still dying. Folks getting the wuhan flu twice. folks getting sick even though they've had the vaccine. folks getting sick even with ppe's!

biden has no answer. this is his fault! all on him!

dude is brain dead.
economy tanking
border is wide open to anyone
staggering inflation
embarrassment for a vp
congress in grid lock

chinese wuhan virus is all on biden now!

fair is fair!!!!!!!!!!!

wuhan numbers are worse than ever in some places. With winter months ahead its gonna be bad.

This is what the dims cheated for???????????????

bahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahha hahha

The reason people are still getting it and getting it twice sometimes is because Trump voters in RED STATES will not get the vaccine. It's the red states like Mississippi, Florida, Arkansas,LA and Missouri where the Delta variant is running out of control. All of these are full of Trump voters who won't get the shot.

Like Influenza A The SARS CoV2 virus mutates quickly. The virus will keep mutating as long as people keep getting infected. The unvaccinated people are causing it to spread more by being unvaccinated. It's the unvaccinated who are clogging up the hospitals to a point where the hospitals have to set up tents outside. It's the unvaccinated who are dying from SARS CoV2 not the vaccinated.

This is not on Biden this is on Republican Trump voters who don't want to get the vaccine until it's too late. Asking for the vaccine when Doctor tells you that you need a ventilator is too late.

Trump purchased the doses before the clinical trials ended. However, Trump voters Won't get the shot.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 12:03 AM   #72
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The reason people are still getting it and getting it twice sometimes is because Trump voters in RED STATES will not get the vaccine. It's the red states like Mississippi, Florida, Arkansas,LA and Missouri where the Delta variant is running out of control. All of these are full of Trump voters who won't get the shot.

Like Influenza A The SARS CoV2 virus mutates quickly. The virus will keep mutating as long as people keep getting infected. The unvaccinated people are causing it to spread more by being unvaccinated. It's the unvaccinated who are clogging up the hospitals to a point where the hospitals have to set up tents outside. It's the unvaccinated who are dying from SARS CoV2 not the vaccinated.

This is not on Biden this is on Republican Trump voters who don't want to get the vaccine until it's too late. Asking for the vaccine when Doctor tells you that you need a ventilator is too late.

Trump purchased the doses before the clinical trials ended. However, Trump voters Won't get the shot.
This message is brought to you by people who like to flog dead horses.

Full of hope.

Old 09-18-2021, 12:03 AM   #73
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:

check yes or no
You didn't actually see a booger. Could have been a nose hair.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 12:23 AM   #74
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
I'm not agreeing with you, but I wish you would write more like this.
Right. You don't agree with the NIH, because you went to school and got a trophy for it, and "follow the science."

I graduated college, too. I spent about 90% of my time jacking off my dick during that experience. It wasn't shit.
Old 09-18-2021, 01:04 AM   #75
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Right. You don't agree with the NIH, because you went to school and got a trophy for it, and "follow the science."

I graduated college, too. I spent about 90% of my time jacking off my dick during that experience. It wasn't shit.

First, I never graduated college. Only some junior college before joining the school of hard knocks.

Second, what college is dedicated to "jacking off"? Masters and Johnson? At the Kinsey Institute?

Third, did you pay for it? Even though "it wasn't shit"?

Fourth, did you get a diploma? Or a fifty gallon drum of lube?

Fifth, . . . .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women