Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42124
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2021, 11:21 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Wow. Yes, there was meaningful voter fraud in Georgia

News just out tonight. Yes, there was meaningful voter fraud in Georgia

A must watch. Apparently confirmed by the far left Atlanta Newspaper who also reviewed the same records

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...091821570?s=20
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 11:21 PM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Old 07-15-2021, 12:02 AM   #3
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
News just out tonight. Yes, there was meaningful voter fraud in Georgia

A must watch. Apparently confirmed by the far left Atlanta Newspaper who also reviewed the same records

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...091821570?s=20
Fox News Bull Shit again. LOL
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 05:23 AM   #4
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
What, specifically, about it is bullshit?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 05:40 AM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Tune into the Arizona audit hearing this morning. It’s not bullshit. Just like voter fraud in Georgia isn’t bullshit:

https://azleg.gov/liveproceedings/

More from Georgia

https://rumble.com/vjt2yv-georgia-su...n-106000-.html

Steve Bannon: Georgia’s Brad Raffensperger and Gabe Sterling Need to Lawyer Up NOW (Video)

On Tuesday, Garland Favorito, the founder of the election integrity group VoterGA, provided proof that election fraud occurred in the November 2020 election.

Favorito made the announcement at a press conference on Tuesday morning and on the Bannon War Room.

The voter integrity group found that the Fulton County Georgia recount included a 60% error reporting rate.

VoterGA also found THOUSANDS of fraudulent Biden ballots.

Most of the new allegations and evidence was based on a VoterGA data team’s analysis of Fulton’s November 2020 mail-in ballot images made public after petitioners won a court order on April 13th.

On Wednesday morning Garland Favorito joined Steve Bannon to discuss the explosive evidence VoterGA broke on Tuesday. Bannon recommened that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and his sidekick Gabe Sterling lawyer up — and soon.

Raffensperger and Sterling have been pushing a fraudulent narrative for months on the Georgia 2020 election.

Now the truth is coming out.
https://rumble.com/embed/vh7z5n/?pub=4

Follow and Share����@thegatewaypundit_new s
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 01:48 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
1. Please show how this is Fox News - be specific

2. Please show how this is Bull Shit - be specific

Or you just just spouting off again your liberal nonsense and lies on something you know nothing about?
Old 07-15-2021, 03:51 PM   #7
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Or you just just spouting off again your liberal nonsense and lies on something you know nothing about?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/5253184001/

"Tucker with the shot heard around the world: Yes, there was meaningful voter fraud in Georgia. Here is the hard, verified evidence: Tucker is from Fox"

I thought as much as you copy there posts you would know that.
Old 07-15-2021, 03:57 PM   #8
bypass
Valued Poster

"Or you just just spouting off again your liberal nonsense and lies on something you know nothing about?"

You are right, I know nothing of lying, you would win that award.!
Old 07-15-2021, 05:47 PM   #9
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

I believe the courts. If you got proof, show it. File a case and see what happens. Michigan has already ruled and it didn't fall in the favor of the conservatives w Powell and others forced to pay legal fees, and pending sanctions against all the "big lie" legal team. The attorney general in Nevada and Az are ready to file against them too. Shapiro in PA will definitely do the same thing if they try to make the "audit" something it isn't. I think it's sad to see all the conservatives just not realizing Trump lost. The better question is why?? Why didn't More ppl vote for him?? He's an arrogant asshole who has serious trouble telling the truth. I'm not naive enough to think that all politicians don't lie, but when you lie about blatant and obvious things it's just stupid. And the more we're finding out about Trump and his final months and even then regular motive operation of overcharging people to stay at hotels while he's president, at his direction, at his son's direction, at his daughter's direction, tells you that this family is fully on the grift, and not suitable to be in any public office. Simply because they cannot put the public interest in front of their own. Rant over
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 06:45 PM   #10
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I believe the courts. If you got proof, show it. File a case and see what happens. Michigan has already ruled and it didn't fall in the favor of the conservatives w Powell and others forced to pay legal fees, and pending sanctions against all the "big lie" legal team. The attorney general in Nevada and Az are ready to file against them too. Shapiro in PA will definitely do the same thing if they try to make the "audit" something it isn't. I think it's sad to see all the conservatives just not realizing Trump lost. The better question is why?? Why didn't More ppl vote for him?? He's an arrogant asshole who has serious trouble telling the truth. I'm not naive enough to think that all politicians don't lie, but when you lie about blatant and obvious things it's just stupid. And the more we're finding out about Trump and his final months and even then regular motive operation of overcharging people to stay at hotels while he's president, at his direction, at his son's direction, at his daughter's direction, tells you that this family is fully on the grift, and not suitable to be in any public office. Simply because they cannot put the public interest in front of their own. Rant over
I agree. They believe Trump who said years before the election that if he lost is was rigged and that is all they need. They keep holding out waiting for the miracle. Rudy actually lost his license out of it. If you think about it, there are people sending money for them to fight it. It is a win win for Trump. He is laughing all the way to the bank.
Old 07-15-2021, 08:34 PM   #11
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
I think it's sad to see all the conservatives just not realizing Trump lost. The better question is why?? Why didn't More ppl vote for him??
More than what is the real question? He got millions more votes than he did in 16, several million more than any candidate in history. He won 500% more counties. He won more than 90% of historical bellwether counties. Should we even mention campaign attendance? The only more he didn’t get was of the number of mail in “ballots” they could feed through in the ghetto, which is rather puzzling given that his support amongst blacks and hispanics went up substantially compared to 2016.

It’s almost like, something’s fucky.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 12:49 AM   #12
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/5253184001/

"Tucker with the shot heard around the world: Yes, there was meaningful voter fraud in Georgia. Here is the hard, verified evidence: Tucker is from Fox"

I thought as much as you copy there posts you would know that.
LOL - You look more foolish with each post

This had zero to do with Fox News. Tucker Carlson simply reported what was in the news that was uncovered in the preliminary stages of an audit by the independent organization VoterGA.org

I even put the news release in this thread. You know, the news that the mainstream media will not report because it is very bad for senile Biden and the cheating Democrats

And it's cute you ran and searched for the DNC cleanup crew on aisle 5 from USAToday to try and discredit this. Did you even read the goddamn story in the link you posted? Either you did and you are showing your lack of reading comprehension or you didn't. Because that USAToday story does not have anything to do with the initial findings released yesterday from VoterGA.org
Old 07-16-2021, 12:52 AM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Or you just just spouting off again your liberal nonsense and lies on something you know nothing about?"

You are right, I know nothing of lying, you would win that award.!
And yet I just exposed you for lying yet again. But you are off topic. The topic is "Yes, there was meaningful voter fraud in Georgia"

You falsely claimed this was "FoxNews Bullshit" which is a lie

So I ask you again:

Old 07-16-2021, 01:09 AM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I believe the courts. If you got proof, show it. File a case and see what happens. . . . The attorney general in Nevada and Az are ready to file against them too. Shapiro in PA will definitely do the same thing if they try to make the "audit" something it isn't.

You do realize it takes time to obtain this proof and to conduct actual audits, don't you? And that they need cooperation from the counties that cheated to gain access to the data. And then a full audit takes time

That is why in Georgia this non-partisan group went to court to gain access to the data. This is why in Arizona, even after the AZ Senate authorized an audit, they still had to go to court to force the Democrats in Maricopa Count to comply (and they still have not fully complied with everything). It has taken this long for these groups to file suits and get access to the data needed to conduct an audit and then to start and conduct an audit

Ask yourself this simple question. If these Democrat counties and had nothing to hide, why have they fought these audits? If they did not commit fraud, why would they not welcome the audits to show that to the American people. I mean what better why to make President Trump look foolish - cooperate with the full audit and say see - you were wrong.

Well you know and I know the reason - as do the majority of Americans who believe there was fraud in the 2020 election. They cheated and do not want their fraud exposed. Well now it has been, in Georgia to a preliminary degree and in Arizona to a larger degree
Old 07-16-2021, 04:00 AM   #15
bypass
Valued Poster

berryberry; "I even put the news release in this thread. You know, the news that the mainstream media will not report because it is very bad for senile Biden and the cheating Democrats"

Main stream won't post BULLSHIT unproven facts. They have counted the same votes at least 4 times now.

People are now counting votes that know nothing about it. Its not both parties counting votes its one sided. and taking the machines apart. How is that working out? Now they have to buy new machines for them.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...gop-s-n1268090

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...it/7790377002/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women