Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2021, 06:07 AM   #46
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I don't think Rockydoc meant anything by his comment. Just his sense of humor. By the way I used to stay atHoliday Inn Express about 15 days a month for work. Miss them nights of fun. Sure helped with screening.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 06:17 AM   #47
TimeToPlayDr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
I don't think Rockydoc meant anything by his comment. Just his sense of humor. By the way I used to stay atHoliday Inn Express about 15 days a month for work. Miss them nights of fun. Sure helped with screening.
Ok, very good - my apologies.
(Too bad we can't have these discussions over a round or two or three of drinks - it's much easier to joke around and not be misunderstood.)
TimeToPlayDr is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 01:14 PM   #48
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Just a joke about the old holiday inn express commercials
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 02:36 PM   #49
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeToPlayDr View Post
As an absolute newbie to this with no references and no reviews on here I'm finding myself between a rock and a hard place since I'm also not willing to reveal RW info as the risk is too great from both a professional and personal standpoint.
I completely understand and sympathize with providers needing to insure their own safety and confidentiality, but what's a guy like me to do?
I here model trains are a fun hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portrush View Post
I have to disagree with this comparison. Swapping real world info at a bar or a business card for a free sandwich is socially acceptable and certainly not illegal activity. I think the majority of those with hesitation of giving real world info want to remain as anonymous as possible for fear of being outed or associated with anything hobby related.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffycisme View Post
does it work both ways do we as clients get your real world info as well
I doubt either one of you actually research ladies prior to contacting them. Remember, you are contacting the lady and not visa versa. Put in your due diligence prior to to contacting a lady. If you actually do this you should not have any issue supplying screening information.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:48 AM   #50
MJewel
Macey Jewel

User ID: 551905
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly
MJewel is online now   Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:50 AM   #51
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Summer View Post
I completely agree with that.
And other providers with that horrible behavior shouldn’t effect the ones with a stellar reputations.
Exactly
Old 07-23-2021, 10:08 AM   #52
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMJ4657 View Post
I think it's fine you require what you require for your safety but accept the fact that many of us know of one in Arkansas who is well known for outing people and has associates who try to backdoor information to pass on. Bullshit tactic

I will not give out my personal information but do have ways of providing enough information that I can be cleared. If not I will move on to a lady who is comfortable with info I do provide

My 2cents
I can guarantee that “one” your speaking of probably won’t post here. I’m not always 💯 sure what others will do. But my job is to keep all my clients info confidential. I am here to protect you. This is our livelihood. “Lovely hot Summer” is stellar concerning protecting the client. Suggestion, if we are telling you were solid.... We are.
Old 07-26-2021, 07:15 AM   #53
Hot Summer
Curvy Blonde Bombshell

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJewel View Post
I can guarantee that “one” your speaking of probably won’t post here. I’m not always 💯 sure what others will do. But my job is to keep all my clients info confidential. I am here to protect you. This is our livelihood. “Lovely hot Summer” is stellar concerning protecting the client. Suggestion, if we are telling you were solid.... We are.
Thank you very much Macey!
I have 8yrs of providing professional service that includes protecting personal information.
Once the fellas do their homework life becomes so much easier.
I've never outted ,blackmailed , blacklisted , stalked or harrassed anyone during my career!
Cant say this for some of the Top promoted ladies in this area .
I asked that this thread be closed but I'm just a provider so they don't really care .

I Just wanted to pop on and thank you
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 08:57 AM   #54
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thank you very much Macey!
I have 8yrs of providing professional service that includes protecting personal information.
Once the fellas do their homework life becomes so much easier.
I've never outted ,blackmailed , blacklisted , stalked or harrassed anyone during my career!
Cant say this for some of the Top promoted ladies in this area .
I asked that this thread be closed but I'm just a provider so they don't really care .

I Just wanted to pop on and thank you
That is some spicy information there.
Old 07-26-2021, 09:49 AM   #55
Hot Summer
Curvy Blonde Bombshell

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
That is some spicy information there.
I'm not sure whats spicy about it but I'm sure you'll pic it apart and find something 😏
Have a great day sir
Old 07-26-2021, 10:05 AM   #56
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Your request to close the Thread was considered IAW Guideline # 21.
This was noted in Post #27 - https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=27

The Thread remained on Topic and continues to do so.
There were no violations as listed in the body of Guideline # 21
Therefore, the Thread remains open.

Quote:
#21 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 10:08 AM   #57
Hot Summer
Curvy Blonde Bombshell

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 07-26-2021, 02:37 PM   #58
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Nothing about you was spicy but that was some alarming info you posted about another

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women