Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2021, 05:25 PM   #91
kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS
Gaining Momentum

You would think this guy would get tired after awhile.
kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 05:35 PM   #92
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

This is some entertaining reading. Sure beats the old sun threads getting bumped with one liners by Ronald McDonald

“She likes the sauce!” Bumps
slap is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 05:35 PM   #93
cbs200
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
And you heard about this from?
From an employee of a different spa.
That is what their internal gossip is, not sure how accurate.
The number of police cars may inflate with each retelling, but even if it was one car with two uniformed thugs, it would be an anti Asian hate crime and the perps should be banished from the land.
cbs200 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 06:25 PM   #94
trandr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I am glad all the amps are out of business now, fuck all this drama bullshit.
trandr is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 06:25 PM   #95
runon
BANNED

If Luxury got shut down by DPD, do you think hand written closed sign be at the door?
Someone probably made the visit and didn’t find who they were looking for. That someone is probably try to get Luxury ladies to turn in or provide information of the individual they are looking for. Someone will probably search other spa and agencies until they get the person or persons of interest.
I heard owners and certain individuals are busy looking for lawyers. I am pretty sure lawyers will advise them to give up who someone is looking for.

This can potentially spill over to agencies.
runon is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 07:16 PM   #96
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by runon View Post
Since you’re so concerned about Jayhawk’s post, in all seriousness and candor, why are you so concerned about me and PeterBota? Why do you think I am vadc, cavemen, Sam or on and on?
Let me rephrase that question, why are you so obsessed with me, vadc, Sam and PeterBota? I believe you’ve accused many IDs some others of trolls.
It appears that you are the one that controls IDs that posts about every hour apart in this thread. Or you have homosexuality obsession.

If you’re the influencer of the Luxury, your job is done. You should stay low from local, state and fed’s eyes. If you read my posts, you already have mountain of potential problems. If I can tell who you are by reading few of your posts, I am sure you’re already on their radar.

You’ve attacked at least 3 IDs already in this posts. For what?
There are 3 or more IDs that are whining in this post. Do you really think we can’t see who is the biggest whiner is on this post?
From what I’ve observed past months, you’ve attacked at least 4 females. Whether your stories are true or not, your actions can be considered as abuse.

As part of the training of mental assessment of criminals, the criminal usually accuse others of doing something that criminal him or herself does.

Whether Luxury closed voluntarily or got shut down, it could’ve been bigger shame to many with trafficking and harboring illegal immigrants. You should consider yourself lucky (or are you?).

This is where I will advise you to stay LOW online and offline because I am putting BIG “Promoter” or “Influencer” title on you, who abused, trafficked, and anything and everything involves with Luxury Massage Parlor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnycrossd View Post
What is Peter ?

I read many of your nonsense rants. About a Peter

What did Peter do to you ???

Anyway RIP to the promotors. Causing these closures
Quote:
I’m new here. Stop stalking me. You have issues promotor. I will RTM you for stalking.

Peter must live in your tiny head all the time……. Hehehheheh
Quote:
Aren’t you the guy that sent admin threatening emails ??? ^^^^^^^

I’m going to stay away from y’all promotors. Very dangerous
Quote:

A message sent to me and now I am sharing with all.
I am wondering who Kumite is and Why his idiology is very similar to certain IDs in this posts when everyone else are neutral on the issue.

Here is the link of a hint who Kumite is that was given to me.
https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...Not-Really-GFE

Just to be clear, I don’t care and they are all influencers (or promoters) with their butt on fire with what’s coming and what they lost.
Quote:
I have accused influencers abusing ladies. I have accused of you attacking 3 or 4 ladies on this board and other board that you’ve been Banned. Two separate things.
Wonder why you’ve jump into this conclusion?
Do you want me to provide proofs where you’ve attacked ladies on boards?
I can have my guys research your posts. Going to do that anyway.

Just like you, one of us is on here all the time.
Quote:
I know he abused 2 women on oh2. And he got permanently banned there. He just came back from a fresh 90 day ban on here.

I spoke w the ladies. They say he is an animal putrid rabid turd. That hates women.
Quote:
Well I heard Chung Tran got Asian stars busted. He called them in to dpd.
This is from KISS she told me.

Reason is. She didn’t want to pay him off for “ promoting “ so he got her busted

This is a fact. Ask kiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS View Post
Please tell us more about this Kiss you speak of. You wouldn't also be "Runon" would you?
Quote:
I am not affiliated with any federal agency state or local office.

I am solo.

He told kiss. Either she give him free bareback anal or he would use his 50 handles to ruin her business. That’s why she lost luxury. That’s why she got busted w Dallas pd at the apt.

It was Chang Tran.

Same as kushella he tried to blackmail her. Wanting bareback anal.

She was attacked by him. And threatened. Just like a admin on eccie

He is a rabid viscous sexual predator.

A putrid sexual deviant

These are all facts.

You can email kiss. On her website.

Ask her. She will say the same things.

This is all well documented
Quote:
“ sticking up “ for known promotors and traffickers makes you look real bad.

Looking real old
Quote:
Well sir. The ROOT cause right now is ChungTran
Quote:
To federal agencies it sure does….
Quote:
Just outed yourself. No man with integrity would defend a scrub like Chang.

Add this handle to his arsenal.

Busted again.
Quote:
If Luxury got shut down by DPD, do you think hand written closed sign be at the door?
Someone probably made the visit and didn’t find who they were looking for. That someone is probably try to get Luxury ladies to turn in or provide information of the individual they are looking for. Someone will probably search other spa and agencies until they get the person or persons of interest.
I heard owners and certain individuals are busy looking for lawyers. I am pretty sure lawyers will advise them to give up who someone is looking for.

This can potentially spill over to agencies.

BAHHAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 08:49 PM   #97
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by slap View Post
This is some entertaining reading. Sure beats the old sun threads getting bumped with one liners by Ronald McDonald

“She likes the sauce!” Bumps
Bahahaha.........or stevenseagal's posts (e.g. "____ starts today. Saw it on her Twitter account")

Isn't it funny how all the Sun promoters (i.e. Stevenseagal, Monster Truck, ronald mcdonald, professor xavier, david hasselhoff, etc.) have completely disappeared off the face of the earth since Sun closed down? They literally have zero value to provide any AMP thread so they just stop posting altogether at once. Same exact thing happened when the quarantine started last March.....literally the day the spas shut down, those guys stopped posting simultaneously, disappeared off the face of the earth, and then came back with a (thread bumping) vengeance a few months later.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 09:02 PM   #98
kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
Bahahaha.........or stevenseagal's posts (e.g. "____ starts today. Saw it on her Twitter account")

Isn't it funny how all the Sun promoters (i.e. Stevenseagal, Monster Truck, ronald mcdonald, professor xavier, david hasselhoff, etc.) have completely disappeared off the face of the earth since Sun closed down? They literally have zero value to provide any AMP thread so they just stop posting altogether at once. Same exact thing happened when the quarantine started last March.....literally the day the spas shut down, those guys stopped posting simultaneously, disappeared off the face of the earth, and then came back with a (thread bumping) vengeance a few months later.
I suspect that deep down you really like them and want them to return. I'm sure when Sun finally gets done remodeling you can enjoy Ronald McDonald talking about giving Cat his sauce or Steven Segal telling us about casting Jun as his next Bond girl again. Just be patient.
Old 06-22-2021, 03:37 AM   #99
runon
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS View Post
Please tell us more about this Kiss you speak of. You wouldn't also be "Runon" would you?
Who would you be? You wouldn’t happen to be one of these influencer, promoter or pimp on this board that agents have interest. Are you?
Why are you hiding behind new ID? No one has any warrant until ladies talk. So you’re safe for now. No need to hide behind a fake ID. Just go talk to DPD or whoever looking for you. I am sure lady at Luxury has informed you already. You can make this end before more places get closed.
runon is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 05:39 AM   #100
Skinnycrossd
BANNED

Promotors waiting on all the RTM they sent to mods. The same wack jobs that sent threatening emails to staff.

See how sick they are. Just like he was hiding behind Winn Dixie on the whole kushella debacle. He hides. He uses He is racist. He is a promotor

He is a hypocrite he is ugly He is nasty he is a fraud

He is a liar

He is a turd

He is a rabid beast

He is a putrid soab
(Sonofabitch)

He is a coward

He hates all women

He hates members of eccie

He is perm banned on oh2 (soon on eccie)

Joe Biden’s dog champ was much more human than this sicko
Skinnycrossd is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 06:03 AM   #101
Picksix
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

How is this this guy not banned every time he reappears? I used to love to read the Dallas amp posts (promoted or not). This guy has turned it into a cess pool.
Picksix is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 06:47 AM   #102
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Yeah, the hammer is going to swing hard down on this thread. At least three handles getting banned here alone.

Handles like runon, hdgflsahdgflasgel7i, and skinnycrossed are the reasons why we can't have nice things.

Also, the admin/mods from OH2 are on here as well, so safe to say the AMP section over there won't be reopening anytime soon with all of the instigating drama queen fakes lurking about. Plenty of other trash around here, just that the aforementioned three are the obvious tumbleweeds as of late. Come on children, at least try and hide it from time to time..
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 06:50 AM   #103
Skinnycrossd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
Yeah, the hammer is going to swing hard down on this thread. At least three handles getting banned here alone.

Handles like runon, hdgflsahdgflasgel7i, and skinnycrossed are the reasons why we can't have nice things.

Also, the admin/mods from OH2 are on here as well, so safe to say the AMP section over there won't be reopening anytime soon with all of the instigating drama queen fakes lurking about. Plenty of other trash around here, just that the aforementioned three are the obvious tumbleweeds as of late. Come on children, at least try and hide it from time to time..
Yeah we didn’t think this one through
Old 06-22-2021, 06:50 AM   #104
Skinnycrossd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picksix View Post
How is this this guy not banned every time he reappears? I used to love to read the Dallas amp posts (promoted or not). This guy has turned it into a cess pool.
Yeah the drama made its way to Arkansas. Go figure
Old 06-22-2021, 07:00 AM   #105
kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picksix View Post
All the people who couldn't stop crying about promoters unintentionally gave birth to this piece of garbage, who is the promoter problem multiplied by 1000.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women