Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36936
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-16-2021, 01:02 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

We’re all fucked as long as this Biden charade lasts.

But this will be a lot worse:

https://api.parler.com/l/khcoD

First time in memory that a POTUS didn’t greet a foreign leader to the White House. Harris did.
Old 04-16-2021, 02:50 PM   #32
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
OK, I'll respond to some of this:

The only thing it tells me is you can't accept facts and reality that you disagree with most of it
These arn't facts, they are opinions.

1.Fauci is a fraud who has flip flopped on every single thing. There is so much video out showing this I don't even know how you can dispute it

I don't dispute it, but during the worst pandemic in our lifetime you don't want your President PUBLICLY debating your CDC guy. You want your president leading a united fight against the enemy(in this case the pandemic), but thats not Trumps way. He'd rather win public petty debates rather then meeting behind closed doors, work out your differences and LEADING along with the medical experts. He can't and didn't do that. He was too busy "playing it down".

2. Trump had a huge ego and bragged. CHECK. A lot of Presidents have huge egos. CHECK. The only difference is Trump told you what he was thinking all the time. CHECK He didn't kiss anyone's ass and talk down to the electorate. CHECK. TRUMP MADE USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA TO SPEAK DIRECTLY TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. AGAIN, YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT HE SAID, AND HE HAS A HUGE EGO - BUT YOU KNEW WHAT HE WAS THINKING

What he's thinking is often scary wrong. His "playing it down" was obvious and incredibly dumb. Only a complete idiot would have bought what he was trying to sell.
And sitting behind his Twitter and tweeting "LAW AND ORDER!!!!!" while the racial riots were going on is .....again DUMB. Come on man....how would THAT response work. All it did was create more divide. A leader stands in front of a podium and while showing compassion, lets people know the riots needs to stop, insists we need to work out our differences and start healing.

3. Trump was the only President in recent times who truly loved America and put America first. Probably have to go back to Reagan to find the last one before Trump. OK this is my opinion. I believe I am correct here but I am willing to listen to concrete examples about other Presidents loving America and putting America first

I'll just leave this one alone. Again, nothing but opinion.

4. And he was the one President who really followed thru on the majority of what he promised during the campaign. Check - just look at the record. Again, you may not like what he did but he did much of what he promised

Never had a huge problem with his policies in general. He's just incompetent dealing with crisis. That and his twitter looked like an 8th grade girl hacked into his Twitter feed. Petty shit that made him look like a baffoon to everyone but his Trumpers.
On #1 - so you admit Fauci is a fraud but you didn't like Trump disagreeing with the fraud? Trump relied on other medical experts once he saw what a disaster fraud Fauci was. He should have fired Fauci but let the aging bastard hang on so he could donate more money to Biden and other Democrats. Oh and Fauci is not employed by the CDC. He is employed by NIH.

On #2 - again, you may have not liked what Trump said (although millions of Americans did) but you always knew what he was thinking. You didn't dispute that. You were just butthurt because you didn't like his message

On #4 - If you didn't notice, no country did a great job managing the unknown during the pandemic. And yet Trump solved the pandemic faster than anyone believed possible through Operation Warp Speed and developing the vaccines in record time. But hey he upset you with mean tweets. Please
Old 04-16-2021, 02:52 PM   #33
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
We’re all fucked as long as this Biden charade lasts.

But this will be a lot worse:

https://api.parler.com/l/khcoD

First time in memory that a POTUS didn’t greet a foreign leader to the White House. Harris did.
So was Senile Biden

1. Napping
2. Getting his diaper changed
3. Out of it with his worsening dementia

Inquiring minds want to know
Old 04-16-2021, 03:54 PM   #34
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
On #1 - so you admit Fauci is a fraud but you didn't like Trump disagreeing with the fraud? Trump relied on other medical experts once he saw what a disaster fraud Fauci was. He should have fired Fauci but let the aging bastard hang on so he could donate more money to Biden and other Democrats. Oh and Fauci is not employed by the CDC. He is employed by NIH.

On #2 - again, you may have not liked what Trump said (although millions of Americans did) but you always knew what he was thinking. You didn't dispute that. You were just butthurt because you didn't like his message

On #4 - If you didn't notice, no country did a great job managing the unknown during the pandemic. And yet Trump solved the pandemic faster than anyone believed possible through Operation Warp Speed and developing the vaccines in record time. But hey he upset you with mean tweets. Please
Wrong again. But you’re weird cult shit isn’t worth any more of my time.
Old 04-16-2021, 05:57 PM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Wrong again. But you’re weird cult shit isn’t worth any more of my time.
A stellar response. Seems like waving the white flag. You’re out of ammunition. They were blanks anyways.
Old 04-16-2021, 08:04 PM   #36
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So was Senile Biden

1. Napping
2. Getting his diaper changed
3. Out of it with his worsening dementia

Inquiring minds want to know
Duh, he was finishing his pudding.
Old 04-16-2021, 10:22 PM   #37
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
A stellar response. Seems like waving the white flag. You’re out of ammunition. They were blanks anyways.
Indeed !!!
Old 04-17-2021, 05:59 AM   #38
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen this thread is way off topic

Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women