Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2020, 08:00 AM   #16
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I agree the dim-wits have again caused damage to the election process just like 2000 with gore
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 08:36 AM   #17
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
It was stable in 2016, when Trump squeaked out a win, then got Clinton's concession, but in 2020 when Biden wins more decisively, the system is rigged and corrupt.

Got it.
Hey stupid! We didnt have millions more of unsecure mail in ballots in 2016! And all the shady things libs have done this year to unsure a biden victory
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 09:20 AM   #18
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Like actually voting. In fact 5 million more than Trump. But oddly down ballot republicans did just fine, in fact, they made gains. It’s pretty clear there wasn’t cheating there was just “fire Trump”.

Trump lost. But he did save the senate, he should be proud.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 09:36 AM   #19
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Joe Biden is the projected winner of the 2020 presidential election
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 08:15 AM   #20
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Well you ever heard of "Benfords law" one way or the other showing massive fraud for Joeys and hoeys

At the very least should be looked into, and again thanks to the dim-wits for letting it happen
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 08:25 AM   #21
HoeHummer
BANNED

WSNDs can’t live with them, can’t wait to be without ‘em!

Republican candidates seemed to care well. Americans just fucking hate Trump. Deservedlys so.

Where are all the Trumpholians marching in your streets wearing Dick caps? It would be appropriate after the pussy riots of 2016.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 10:02 AM   #22
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

The "voting process" had it's faults but the fact that we have a Democratic process at all is an example to countries like Iran who is saying in essence "see how fucked up America is by having a Democratic process while we deny our people that right and actually imprison people who don't do what the government tells them to do"!

How fucked is that for "reasoning"?

Now we are witnessing another process that much of the world doesn't have, a court process to determine whether "the people's will" ( including the electoral college ) wins in the end.

Who gives a fuck what China, Russia and Iran say about our process? For that matter, who gives a fuck what France or Germany thinks?

This is what Democracy looks like and I'm proud as hell that we have it with all it's faults. At least we try.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 10:44 AM   #23
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Weren’t you just complaining that the system failed and is wrought with fraud? Now you’re saying the system works.

Or do I have you mistaken for someone else.
Old 11-10-2020, 12:46 PM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

If you didn't know this shit storm was going to happen when several states sent out mail in ballots en masse then frankly you're either stupid or a Democratic operative.

Tight controls simply aren't being followed. Those who say they are foolhardy at best, complicit at worse. This is a democratic pollsters wet dream.

We need an audit. We DEMAND an audit. Doesn't matter if a recount is legally compelled or not.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 12:57 PM   #25
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Audits are required under the law. Your desire for one has no relevance and no impact on the end result.
Old 11-10-2020, 02:42 PM   #26
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Weren’t you just complaining that the system failed and is wrought with fraud? Now you’re saying the system works.

Or do I have you mistaken for someone else.

No, you just failed to comprehend what I said whether on purpose or to be obtuse, I do not know.

The "system" is the vote, the count and any court action that follows. They are all part of "the system"and some parts may work well, some not so well and there could be fraud, there could be mistakes like the Penn. SC obviously made, like not letting poll watchers close enough "if" that happened. A court will decide that and perhaps offer a remedy that could change the count without affecting the outcome, which the court will decide. The fact that the courts will decide this, is proof that the system works as well as it can be expected to with sometimes bias judges which we pretty much can't do anything about but it's better than no judges at all.

How the hell can a lawyer not understand such basic concepts of law? They can't, which leads me to believe that you say things you know are not true because, well, because that's who you are, just like Trump, you'll say anything you please and don't carer what anybody thinks.

I'm sure if you are a lawyer and I have my doubts, surely you have heard a judge say, "present your evidence" and the lawyer turns over affidavits. Does the judge say "no, affidavits are not evidence"? Of course not. He or she may decide that without corroborating evidence the affidavits don't amount to "proof" but they sure as hell are evidence. The judge could say the evidence you have submitted does not meet the rules of evidence and therefore after a judges consideration is deemed not to be evidence that will be allowed but before a judge hears it, the lawyer is calling it evidence.
Old 11-10-2020, 02:49 PM   #27
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Audits are required under the law. Your desire for one has no relevance and no impact on the end result.

No impact on the end result? How the hell would you know that before any court decision? You can't possibly be a lawyer or if you are, you are the worst lawyer I have ever run across.

Of course it is possible ( but not likely) that after hearing these suits, a judge could make a ruling throwing out the results.

You're telling us that is impossible?

Weren't we told that the SC stole the election from Gore? That they overturned a decision that would have given it to Gore
Old 11-10-2020, 04:53 PM   #28
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Trump had the mental capacity of a 3-year-old even in his adulthood. He could only speak in short sentences and phrases. Dressed as a girl, he performed in various sideshows throughout his life..and then by an accident he was elected President for a few years
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 05:31 PM   #29
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

You’re slower than I at first thought. What you and wimp Dixie desire has no impact on actions take by any court. Context matters.

I’ve already explained to you about affidavits and what they are used for.
Old 11-10-2020, 05:53 PM   #30
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
You’re slower than I at first thought. What you and wimp Dixie desire has no impact on actions take by any court. Context matters.

I’ve already explained to you about affidavits and what they are used for.
All you have is insults and bigotry! Sucks to be you.
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women