Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42047
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2020, 06:04 PM   #91
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
Well, even the Trump-loving Fox News has passed on pursuing the story. If it had even the tiniest shred of credibility they would be all over it like flies on shit.

But you keep getting your news from FaceBook and Qanon and be happy in your gullibility, okay?

Says the guy who has never turned on Fox News in his life. Of course what he meant to say is NOBODY but Fox News and the New York Post are covering the story.

Try tuning in to Tucker if you want to see what "covering the story" looks like.

But let me bring you up to date. Begrudgingly, today the FBI and DOJ agreed with the DNI ( I wonder how long it will take S L O W H A N D to look up those agencies ) that indeed the FBI has the laptop and agreed with the DOJ that this story is not Russian disinformation. Third party sources have confirmed the legitimacy of the e-mails and this story will not be able to be ignored any more.

As i said in another thread, it may not be in time to stop Biden from being elected but I'll predict with some confidence right now, that if Biden wins, he will be impeached before this is all over and Commala will be President.

I hope I have to come back here and admit for the first time in my life, I was wrong.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 06:19 PM   #92
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

awesome....red wave a comin
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 06:19 PM   #93
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sou...r-biden-laptop
Old 10-20-2020, 06:22 PM   #94
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Time will tell....sparky.
Ahem.....

TOLD YA

Bitches...
Old 10-20-2020, 06:24 PM   #95
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

..and still nothimg on CNN...

bahahahahah

They probably having an oh shit moment
Old 10-20-2020, 06:32 PM   #96
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

It’s a dead story. No one cares.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 06:37 PM   #97
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Ill bet you also think Bill was innocent...

Old 10-20-2020, 07:58 PM   #98
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default OK, OK. Fair is fair. We owe ya'll Libtards an extra 2 hundo

$100 for the gang fuck
And another hundo for the Greek.

FBI, DOJ Concur: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails NOT ‘Russian Disinformation’

Plus an extra $50 tip for being good sports and supplying your own anal lube.
Thanks, we owe you a nice review with compelling ROS.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 08:22 PM   #99
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

No one cares. Let’s assume Hunter was dirty. He’s not running. Let’s assume he was running a graft op for Joe, that’ll never be proven. Hunter can put whatever he wants in an email, Joe wasn’t on it and can deny any knowledge of Hunter’s operation. Even if he knew, can’t prove it. He’ll just deny it and Hunter actually hasn’t done anything illegal so there’s no threat which would cause him to implicate Joe. Still only left with innuendo and assumption that Joe knew.

We are back to the Trump tower meeting. The kid’s action isn’t illegal and can’t be traced to the father.

Let’s assume Joe is dirty as hell. He’s running against someone that’s dirtier or we call them equally corrupt. But Trump has been a shit President that’s plain unlikable. So given a choice between corrupt Joe and corrupt Trump, Joe remains the better choice.

In order to prove Joe is culpable of some crime, the money has to be shown to actually have been received by him. Or the financial benefit received by him as a bribe for an official action. That’ll never get proven as Hunter will just take all the blame. Once again not illegal, no matter what he said or did.

Dead story that will not change votes, won’t end in impeachment and will just be a rally cry for Trumpys that Joe is dirty Too. But no one but Trumpys will care.

On the other hand. Trump will be charged with crimes in NY state and by the US Attorney for the Southern District. Now that’s gonna be fun.
Old 10-20-2020, 08:35 PM   #100
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
No one cares. Let’s assume Hunter was dirty. He’s not running. Let’s assume he was running a graft op for Joe, that’ll never be proven. Hunter can put whatever he wants in an email, Joe wasn’t on it and can deny any knowledge of Hunter’s operation. Even if he knew, can’t prove it. He’ll just deny it and Hunter actually hasn’t done anything illegal so there’s no threat which would cause him to implicate Joe. Still only left with innuendo and assumption that Joe knew.

We are back to the Trump tower meeting. The kid’s action isn’t illegal and can’t be traced to the father.

Let’s assume Joe is dirty as hell. He’s running against someone that’s dirtier or we call them equally corrupt. But Trump has been a shit President that’s plain unlikable. So given a choice between corrupt Joe and corrupt Trump, Joe remains the better choice.

In order to prove Joe is culpable of some crime, the money has to be shown to actually have been received by him. Or the financial benefit received by him as a bribe for an official action. That’ll never get proven as Hunter will just take all the blame. Once again not illegal, no matter what he said or did.

Dead story that will not change votes, won’t end in impeachment and will just be a rally cry for Trumpys that Joe is dirty Too. But no one but Trumpys will care.

On the other hand. Trump will be charged with crimes in NY state and by the US Attorney for the Southern District. Now that’s gonna be fun.
Double standard here!

Typical arrogance
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:29 PM   #101
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

No...... typical IGNORANCE.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:15 AM   #102
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Seems we shoud fact check that claim

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
Well, even the Trump-loving Fox News has passed on pursuing the story. ...

Might be true. Steve Bannon has probably dropped the story like a hot potato and lost interest. So makes sense that Fox would walk away from it as well. I'll check Fox for ya.

I found this from yesterday

8 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdmOWjVaR20

I'm no zoologist, but it seems Honey Badger still don't give a shit.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:20 AM   #103
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default ATM video footage? I think not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
...In order to prove Joe is culpable of some crime, the money has to be shown to actually have been received by him....

Even playing shell games through shell companies is going to leave a paper trail.What? You think they are just going to deposit cash of that magnitude through an ATM somewhere on the sketchy side of town?
Old 10-21-2020, 07:10 AM   #104
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

As I stated before. Hunter will just take all the blame. It’ll never track to Joe. Hunter can take all the money he wants and it’s not illegal no matter how shady. Joe can only be charged with bribery if there’s an exchange of money and an official act that’s predicated on the money. That’ll never get proven because Hunter would have been the intermediary. Hunter will maintain this was all him suckering Ukrainians without Joe’s knowledge. Hence Joe will be fine. And thus far the only official act that Joe appears to have made is getting the prosecutor fired. It’s been well established that it was ongoing US and European policy to seek that result. Tying that action, which was already being pursued, to a money exchange will be near impossible.

The story may sound sexy but it’s dead on arrival. Nothing will track back to Joe, Hunter will say it was his doing, and Joe will deny knowledge of anything Hunter was doing.

Story is dead.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:01 AM   #105
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Just remember 10 million "to the big guy" Its funny how the Russian conspiracy ( paid for by the Clintons) was a thing for 4 years (nothing burger) but this is nothing "don't look this way"""""
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women