Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41892
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2020, 09:00 AM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I hope Rush sticks around long to see Trump go down in flames

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/20/m...rnd/index.html

Did this silly SOB really think he was going to beat stage four cancer?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:06 AM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/20/m...rnd/index.html

Especially Small Oat Cell Carcinoma of the Lungs. Predominate cause.....smoking.
I he was probably told up front that the course of action when dealing with this type of malignancy is we treat you, you die.
You could have made your comment without being such an bore.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:17 AM   #3
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Another classless lefty.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:39 AM   #4
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:

Actually, no he didn't think he was going to beat it. He said yesterday, at the beginning of his show when he broke this latest news, that he didn't think he would see October 1st.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:50 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Especially Small Oat Cell Carcinoma of the Lungs. Predominate cause.....smoking.
I he was probably told up front that the course of action when dealing with this type of malignancy is we treat you, you die.
You could have made your comment without being such an bore.
Bore? The SOB didn't think he'd make it to Oct and I just wished him through November!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:57 AM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You listen to his bullshit !

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Actually, no he didn't think he was going to beat it. He said yesterday, at the beginning of his show when he broke this latest news, that he didn't think he would see October 1st.
Oh but you discount the human spirit called Hope.

This from the article

Prior to this week's update, he said that cancer "had been reduced, and it had become manageable."

If you don't think his brain wasn't thinking he might beat this you need a shot of common sense. We all know what he said after this latest checkup. But before that...you can bet your stinky ass he was thinking he could beat it!

Look Rush had a good run ....I used to listen to him when he first arrived on the scene....he was more Libertarian then. I was disappointed but not surprised wtf he turned in to. A lying distorting political hack. Much like Hannity and Carlson and Ingram on the right and Meadows, and that goof before her. Can't even remember his name. Pure shit...all of'em
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:59 AM   #7
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank u - wtf - when the malicious, malignant leftists hate - they wish death and destruction on the object of their hatred.

Just as the leftists and wtf wish on rush.

and - just as their OBLM/antifa minions inflict on their own bastions of leftist ideology on the West Coast.

such mean, malicious excuses for human beings!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 10:02 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You boys are too damn sensitive. We all gotta go sometime.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...67B5&FORM=VIRE

Don Meredith sung it best....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 10:05 AM   #9
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

this current line of wtf's is but a small sampling of why I have given up on him
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 10:12 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Thank u - wtf - when the malicious, malignant leftists hate - they wish death and destruction on the object of their hatred.

Just as the leftists and wtf wish on rush.

and - just as their OBLM/antifa minions inflict on their own bastions of leftist ideology on the West Coast.

such mean, malicious excuses for human beings!
You do understand what I wish has no effect on reality.

I could wish your momma wasn't a whore or wish she was. Believe it or not I'm not God. What I wish don't come near close to coming true....but I'll let you in on a secret...you too are gonna die. I'm gonna die and ole fucking pill head Rush is gonna die.

You crying about me talking about reality ain't gonna do nothing but maybe couch a snicker.

Not don't go RTM'n me....I was banned for posting a meme from a movie because one of you bugger pickers thought I threatened ya!

I'll see if I can't find that post.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 10:47 AM   #11
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Yeah we all wish for a Biden victory too ..... but that has no effect on reality .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 10:53 AM   #12
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Biden is gonna win and hopefully Rush will be able to watch it all night as the results come it. Cancer sucks so I don’t wish that on anyone. I also have no compassion for the likes of Rush who has gone out of his way to be mean and cruel to many people over the years in the name of political commentary. I won’t shed a tear when he dies. I will however she’d a tear as Trump gets his fat ass out of the White House. I will truly miss him destroying the Republican Party as he has for the last 4 years. Hopefully the recovery will take 3-4 election cycles.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 11:18 AM   #13
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Oh but you discount the human spirit called Hope.

This from the article

Prior to this week's update, he said that cancer "had been reduced, and it had become manageable."

If you don't think his brain wasn't thinking he might beat this you need a shot of common sense. We all know what he said after this latest checkup. But before that...you can bet your stinky ass he was thinking he could beat it!

Look Rush had a good run ....I used to listen to him when he first arrived on the scene....he was more Libertarian then. I was disappointed but not surprised wtf he turned in to. A lying distorting political hack. Much like Hannity and Carlson and Ingram on the right and Meadows, and that goof before her. Can't even remember his name. Pure shit...all of'em

Anyone receiving a diagnosis of death is going to have some measure of hope. Those sitting on death row hold on to hope that a reprieve will come. There are no atheists in foxholes.

You should really find a recast of his show yesterday. Just the 1st 15 minutes is all you'd need. He discussed in brief but concise detail, as only he can do, the reality of his diagnosis but also the roller coaster ride he had been on when first treatments did nothing then alternate treatments showed promise and now how that is failing. That while he accepts his reality he still holds on to hope. As anyone would.

If you would listen to that you would realize your OP comes off as petulant and uninformed. Or is it simply another way to spout off and stir the masses of idiots who continue to take you seriously?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 11:41 AM   #14
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Yeah, and I wish RBG had held out a few more months.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 08:19 AM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

opps
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women