Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2020, 03:13 AM   #16
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

i
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 05:17 AM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default I believe

I do believe that God sent us Trump to vanquish the Demonicrats from our lives. Look, you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes - you get what you need. It is as simple as Good versus Evil.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 07:11 AM   #18
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 08:08 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I do believe that God sent us Trump to vanquish the Demonicrats from our lives. Look, you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes - you get what you need. It is as simple as Good versus Evil.
What’s your plan “just in case” Trump is vanquished?

Are you going to join a monastery or a militia?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 10:16 AM   #20
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Q Anon is an interesting condition. Needing someone to blame, needing something to explain what they can't understand, Q Anon believers grasp at the unproven and transform the irrational into the rational. This is a problematic movement and it needs to be delicately and tactfully rejected. It's too easy to dismiss Q Anon believers as hapless, hopeless souls. There is a reason for their thinking and for so many of their ideas. When baseless theories gain a foothold in a small, determined collective it becomes worrisome; a threat not only to the rest of us, but to Q Anon followers, as well.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 11:41 AM   #21
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Q Anon is based off of an anonymous internet poster who goes by the name Q, which stands for Q clearance, or a level Q security clearance.

He is supposedly leaking classified information purposefully to the public. The entire conspiracy is based around whatever information he supposedly leaked.

The conspiracy stuff about the world government sacrificing human babies to Moloch to gain mystical powers has been around long before T R U M P became president, and typically involves occult and pseudo-religious beliefs.

These are supposedly "Q drops," but since Q is anonymous, I've no idea how anyone could validate whether something is actually coming from Q or not.

https://qalerts.app/
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 11:46 AM   #22
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
So which is stupider, believing that Trump was sent by God or thinking he was sent by the Devil?

Not being religious myself there are a couple of schools of thought on the topic (notice how I wrote "thought"... that disqualifies many libs from understanding); one is everything is predestined to happen according to God's plan. In that case, God sent Trump. The other is a major free will argument. Everything was set up by God and then God stood back and let us either enjoy blessings or we screwed it up. I think that is Deist thinking like many of the founders. So, chose your poison.
FYI, I don't think the Devil had anything to do with Trump...maybe Harris, definitely Pelosi but not Trump. Still, many democrats are trying to nail Trump to a cross. Why is that democrats?

Funny thing ( and irrational IMHO ) that theory that God set it all up giving us free will but wouldn't God know we would fuck it up? If he/she/ it knew we would fuck it up and all the "un-neccessary" suffering about to happen, wouldn't that make God the supreme Masochist?

Yes, I understand that this is a silly thread but I look for rational answers to even the irrational.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 11:52 AM   #23
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Funny thing ( and irrational IMHO ) that theory that God set it all up giving us free will but wouldn't God know we would fuck it up? If he/she/ it knew we would fuck it up and all the "un-neccessary" suffering about to happen, wouldn't that make God the supreme Masochist?

Yes, I understand that this is a silly thread but I look for rational answers to even the irrational.
God talks about this in the Bible. His answer doesn't really make any sense, but he basically says that it's beyond your comprehension.

Hell is naked before God. Think about that.

Another interesting question is why should God care anything about you? You're like an ant. Why should you deserve the affection of the king of the universe? Have you done anything good enough in your life that would enable you to stand beside God?

Nature is grotesque and unforgiving. That's just the way life is. We don't typically condemn acts of nature. If someone dies from disease, has the virus broken any laws? The concept of good and evil only applies to human activities.
Old 10-11-2020, 12:06 PM   #24
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
God talks about this in the Bible. His answer doesn't really make any sense, but he basically says that it's beyond your comprehension.

Hell is naked before God. Think about that.

Another interesting question is why should God care anything about you? You're like an ant. Why should you deserve the affection of the king of the universe? Have you done anything in your life which would enable you to stand beside God?

No, I don't think I will give that any thought at all. I kinda lose interest when somebody starts a sentence with "it's says in the Bible". I already know I'm not speaking to a rational person.

Having said that, I defend your right to believe what ever you want as long as one doesn't use force on another to "make them believe".
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 12:15 PM   #25
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
No, I don't think I will give that any thought at all. I kinda lose interest when somebody starts a sentence with "it's says in the Bible". I already know I'm not speaking to a rational person.

Having said that, I defend your right to believe what ever you want as long as one doesn't use force on another to "make them believe".
Why? I'm just noting what the Bible says. That doesn't mean I believe in it or am trying to convert you.

The only way I can logically justify the cruel nature of the world and the fact that God, if exists, must have created it this way, is to look at God in the same lens we do nature and reality itself. When someone hacks their arm off in a freak accident while using a buzz saw, we don't accuse the buzz saw of committing a sin.

But, the Bible doesn't say that, as far as I know. God speaks about this very thing to Job, and like I said, his answer doesn't make any sense. He basically just says that it's beyond your ability to understand.

Most Christians probably believe that these things exist as spiritual tests, but that's still arguably a shitty thing to put someone through, so the definitive answer that was given to Job is that no one can possibly understand it.
Old 10-11-2020, 12:24 PM   #26
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

You can bet that some of these Trumpers on here are into Qanon.
They just won't admit it.

I mean can you really imagine in your wildest most distorted deranged dreams that Trump would be your Messiah ?

Trump has to be The Most Un-Holy Man in the History of the World !!
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 12:26 PM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

this presupposes this particular bible version has the translation correct. the KJB translation is notoriously inaccurate.

please state the verse of the book of Job.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 12:32 PM   #28
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
Trump has to be The Most Un-Holy Man in the History of the World !!
Seriously? You can't think of a person more un-holy than T R U M P?

Osama Bin Laden? Hitler? Kim Jong-il? Genghis Khan?
Old 10-11-2020, 01:06 PM   #29
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post

We can play that game.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 02:18 PM   #30
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

I highly doubt QAnon is as popular as the media pretends they are. They are just trying to focus people's attention away from the riots and murders the BLM/Antifa group has been a part of. QAnon was started on Reddit or 4Chan. It's fucking retarded. It doesn't pose anymore threat than the flat earth society.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women