Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35951
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2020, 12:08 PM   #46
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

well first the suspect is 17 and it is illegal to carry that weapon in the streets of wisconsin,

lets start there,

secondly, he killed and will be charged with murder, i believe the dumb idiot is not from the state let alone the town.

third, i believe you cannot just walk down the streets of a city with a weapon that is illegal and even carry it , he is not defending his house, oh hes 17,

yeah good luck with his defense team, he might as well get used to taking big chocolate cock up his ass because its coming his way

ha ha

dumb idiot
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 12:10 PM   #47
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Amen - CT - The racist, marxist DPST paid , enabled "protestors" are for the most part out of town agitators there to stir up trouble and violence.

DPST mayors and governors have fomented and enabled their violence with the 'disband Police' movement - which means the agitators have no deterrence to rioting adn violence. .

I agree - they are not 'Protestors" - I support he right of peaceful assembly and peaceful protest demonstration by all points of View.

what hannah -Jones - calls 'non-violent protest; - has ended in deaths (perhaps justified) - but deaths. That is not peaceful.

kyle is vilified and demonized - jsut as Nickd Sandman was - by the media - Kyle may be somewhat at fault - but there will be a court of law to sort that out over time.

I am content to let our american Justice System take its' course. And support Kyle and contribute to his defense.

Again - I agree - those fomenting violence are not 'protestors' - they are Terrorists. and enabled and fomented by the racist, marxist DPST elected officials who have tolerated and approved of their riots/violence - such as mayor jenny, ted Wheler, mayor Lightfoot, and other, including the Governors who have refused Federal help from Trump to protect the innocent citizens.
kyle is at fault

hes not a police officer, the weapon was illegal, hes 17 and theres no self defense there. he wasnt defending his house

add to that intent to kill is on a tv interview the dumb idiot did that he came there to kill his words

intent

50 to life with a strong strong chocalate fudge going up his ass on a daily basis
Old 08-31-2020, 12:57 PM   #48
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
dumb idiot
And what are your preferred pronouns, Dumb idiot?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 07:42 PM   #49
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
And what are your preferred pronouns, Dumb idiot?
dumb redneck is even better
Old 09-01-2020, 06:49 AM   #50
texassapper
BANNED

Self awareness is priceless
Old 09-01-2020, 08:00 AM   #51
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
With Lynn Wood as his attorney he has a chance of getting off and the media will have a billion dollars of lawsuits filed against them for what they said.

He's got a great chance at getting off. However-- the lawsuits aren't as forthcoming as you might think. They got in trouble over Sandmann because they played the truncated tapes and didn't vet at all. In this case... its pretty well documented that the kid is 17.. carrying illegally.. not defending his own property.. and did shoot 3 people. He's not going to see the payday that Sandmann saw, even if he gets off 100%
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 04:58 PM   #52
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
He's got a great chance at getting off. However-- the lawsuits aren't as forthcoming as you might think. They got in trouble over Sandmann because they played the truncated tapes and didn't vet at all. In this case... its pretty well documented that the kid is 17.. carrying illegally.. not defending his own property.. and did shoot 3 people. He's not going to see the payday that Sandmann saw, even if he gets off 100%
I don't know... I'm pretty sure calling someone a "white supremicist" is slander..
Old 09-02-2020, 03:41 PM   #53
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I'm not pro-riot or pro-looting and think all these people should go home. However, he has almost no chance of getting off. I was taught and this is true in most states that you cannot use deadly force to protect property. If someone is stealing your car out of your driveway, you cannot legally run out shoot and kill them.
Castle Doctrine, a different scenario, doesn't apply here.
In order to legally use deadly force, you have to be somewhere that you have a legal right to be, not involved in illegal activity such as carrying around an assault rifle underage and you have to feel that your life is in imminent danger. He's got 1 out of the 3.
Comparing his situation to Sandmann? Nick Sandmann did not commit a crime, was not charged with any crime. It's apples and oranges.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 04:59 PM   #54
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
I'm not pro-riot or pro-looting and think all these people should go home. However, he has almost no chance of getting off. I was taught and this is true in most states that you cannot use deadly force to protect property. If someone is stealing your car out of your driveway, you cannot legally run out shoot and kill them.
Castle Doctrine, a different scenario, doesn't apply here.
In order to legally use deadly force, you have to be somewhere that you have a legal right to be, not involved in illegal activity such as carrying around an assault rifle underage and you have to feel that your life is in imminent danger. He's got 1 out of the 3.
Comparing his situation to Sandmann? Nick Sandmann did not commit a crime, was not charged with any crime. It's apples and oranges.
He wasn't protecting anything... he'd left the lot... the only thing that matters is that he was being pursued by a crowd. All you have to do is show what happens to people when antifa/blm catch them... pretty simple.

You guys keep shitting yourselves over the letter of the law. This is beyond that. This kid will NEVER get convicted of anything because of the optics of every trial. If I sat on his jury I sure as shit wouldn't convict. And if you think I'm alone...you haven't been keeping up with the news.

His lawyers know this and they aren't going to do anything but say put me in front of 12. The DA knows it... hence charged up the ass. Meanwhile the felon with the handgun that he winged is running around scot free. hmmmmmmm

Anyway, this kid is going to walk away a millionaire. It took Sandman a few years but he got his... This kid will get it too.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:36 PM   #55
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Why is he walking away a millionaire?

I don't know that it will go to trial, certainly no murder conviction. Probably no conviction on any charge.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 05:34 AM   #56
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Why is he walking away a millionaire?

I don't know that it will go to trial, certainly no murder conviction. Probably no conviction on any charge.
Slander is a thing for private citizens. Cnn will probably get a spanking too.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...hout-evidence/
Old 09-04-2020, 02:50 PM   #57
texassapper
BANNED

For all you outhouse lawyers.

Here’s why Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen shooting suspect in Kenosha killings, is likely to get off
Old 09-05-2020, 08:00 AM   #58
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
So he'll get off with no charges, no civil lawsuits and will earn millions from being "slandered" by social media? I have not seen any major publications report anything other than the current facts and that is that he is on video firing numerous rounds into a crowd, has been arrested and charged with murder. All this because an op-ed columnist for the Chicago Tribune named Eric Zorn said so?
Okay, good enough for me.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 09:22 AM   #59
texassapper
BANNED

No because even brain dead liberal journalists can see the truth occasionally. Arrested and charged does not a conviction make. but tell yourself whatever you need to to keep from having to acknowledge it was a righteous shoot.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:57 AM   #60
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^ Right DPST just doesn't understand "justified "
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women