Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Encounter Reports - New Orleans
test
Encounter Reports - New Orleans Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2020, 07:28 AM   #1
Guest060523
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40
Default Encounter: Heidi yes please

Date: July 20
Name: HeidiInBR
Phone: 2252001933
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Our home but don’t have specific link
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Downtown
Activities: Bbbj, mish, cg, rcg, face down, spinning
Hair Length and Color: Light hair length I think
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Didn’t really pay attention to hair length or color when I saw her. I wasn’t thinking about writing this report. I saw you guys talk about her on here. I’ve been trying to see her and one other. Our schedules matched so I set it up. We’ve been texting for several days. She gave me easy directions and the door was unlocked. Walked in to a short pregnant naked chick.
Recommendation: Yes
Guest060523 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 10:18 PM   #2
turbo-dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Her being preggo, I’d think having you go BB would b way down on her list.
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 06:22 PM   #3
Guest060523
Account Disabled

Good point. I’m very hesitant on anyone. I prefer wrap it up but I clearly see the temptation with some
Old 07-26-2020, 08:03 PM   #4
cajun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Why do we even BOTHER with ROS...
cajun is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 10:01 PM   #5
Guest060523
Account Disabled

Read my ros and you get info. Some people may need multiple reports on services to pull the trigger. If you need a novel romance story go read a book. I may not be good at telling a story the way most enjoy, but I’ve given info.
Old 07-27-2020, 08:42 AM   #6
cajun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

No, I am talking about stuff that is, and should be, in ROS and then people openly post about it for all to read...
cajun is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 10:29 AM   #7
al504
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

I would be careful with the pregnant ladies. A climax will release Pitocin that will cause the uterus to contract and induce labor
al504 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 02:19 PM   #8
3some3
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Been wanting to see her! Great review!
3some3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 08:02 PM   #9
Guest060523
Account Disabled

Oh ok. Agreed. I honestly don’t think about that but good point.
Old 07-29-2020, 10:15 PM   #10
kittykatlover
Registered Member

How do I read ROS?
kittykatlover is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 08:02 AM   #11
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Get a membership or write a review
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 08:05 AM   #12
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I have found that pregnant providers tend to be way more lax regarding BB. I suppose because they 1) can’t get more pregnant and 2) they actually see a doctor and have been tested and feel safe. I would add it’s the same (about testing) for chicks just outta lockup.

I think we all know that most providers don’t normally get tested with any regularity or even go to the GYN annually. Which is crazy considering but whatever.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 08:37 AM   #13
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Wow no private tags at all. That’s probably a detriment to her and you....

Ok this is a pretty bold thread. The hobby sure has changed. Original poster this won’t do her any good reputation wise and certainly not you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun View Post
Why do we even BOTHER with ROS...
Doing my best here not to violate any rules like many are doing here.........

What Cajun probably meant but explained in so few words was. If the activity you speak of didn’t happen or even if it did, why reveal it? If it happened and you truthfully dgaf be bold enough to post the abbreviation of the performed activity in the “activities” part of the review. Not many do that. Why because they are worried about the perception that abbreviation displays for them when other ladies or gents see it. If you do it don’t be half assed about it, go full ass and don’t waiver. BE BOLD some of the guys that posted under you were. But they are fully aware as they post openly about ROS that it’s a violation of the rules. But I also respect that they don’t have a filter and just tell it like it is or was. Even if I don’t agree with the subject matter at hand.

However in your case which is the case in point, if it didn’t even happen speculation and hypotheticals about it isn’t needed either. So you can’t speak on something on open board you might have hypothetically done like you did, but didn’t complete. It’s hella disingenuous. She didn’t advertise for it either; and none of her many recent reviews Had that activity either. Your action does a disservice to her because now both providers and hobbyist will assume that’s what she offers and is now known for which hurts heidi’s reputation more than sadly her business. If you now use her as a reference to see another lady or have her on your p411 ok’s list there a perception now attached to her and you without words needed that other ladies might assume. We know this type of activity exist in the hobby, but for the most part it’s been well contained and not spoken of out of respect for the ladies and yourself. It’s an unwritten rule and perceived trust you violated with her all based on speculation. Mainly because you didn’t perform it.

You didn’t touch upon it in your open activities list. Whether it was pseudo performed or not. That makes you shady. Why? Because you kept it undercover in the non bcd part of your review for your self to keep your own reputation intact. But violated her discretion, trust, and reputation based on what you speculated that never happened. You were too shady to do it on open board, but went to the ros as safe refuge.

The new hobby right now sucks. Y’all just don’t get it. This is young mellinials type of acts and not grown mature men activity. There was days when y’all would be flamed at the coals for this and ostracized hobby wise. But now so many don’t have a filter and dgaf and it’s becoming the norm.

I tend to push limits at times in comments. But even I don’t touch this territory. This will be my only time speaking on it too. But I also didn’t say anything specific.

Because I stayed within the rules not revealing ros info. Many of you guys did. Fix that in the future. I’m not a mod, and don’t want to be. But many of you guys and especially the original poster are hella wrong in your delivery of that info on open board.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 09:02 AM   #14
Guest060523
Account Disabled

Gimme That. Thank you for your input. I will respectfully disagree with your review of my review. I wrote what happened. That’s what I’m supposed to do. It’s what the board is for. Public activity listing is for what happened. The ROS is for the private portion. I don’t feel I disrespected her in any way. I listed she was nice, attractive, good service. I also felt more could have happened but didn’t, as stated. Listing a possible activity in activities would be a shady lie.

A good provider makes you feel wanted. Maybe she made me feel wanted enough to perceive things. I’m sorry if she is you ATF and you want to shield her. White knights are also an issue on here.

She’s a nice girl. Enjoyed her company.
Old 07-30-2020, 11:34 AM   #15
kittykatlover
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Get a membership or write a review
I do have one just don’t know where to go
kittykatlover is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
HeidiBR