Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2020, 09:26 AM   #91
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

That’s because Abbott is a moron. The virus is going to spread no matter what. He thought somehow people weren’t going to get infected. He doesn’t understand science. If people are out and about, germs spread. There is no escaping it.

And the only person who fucks up is you, georgecam
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 09:56 AM   #92
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
That’s because Abbott is a moron. The virus is going to spread no matter what. He thought somehow people weren’t going to get infected. He doesn’t understand science. If people are out and about, germs spread. There is no escaping it.

And the only person who fucks up is you, georgecam
Dude, get some sleep... do you have like an alert setup for George post?
With all shut down and raids, there is nothing to promote.... maybe you will think better on you posts...
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 10:13 AM   #93
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post
Dude, get some sleep... do you have like an alert setup for George post?
With all shut down and raids, there is nothing to promote.... maybe you will think better on you posts...
I mean, it's 10:30. Nobody sleeps in that late.

lol, you still talking about promoting.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 07:27 PM   #94
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post

It is a known fact that sunlight is actually beneficial in not only killing the virus but, in general, your health. Where is the media telling you to go out and walk for an hour a day? That goes a long way in health.
I have 2 masks that I leave on my car dashboard, in direct sunlight.. I think that is perfect for disinfecting, better than washing them, which can slightly erode the fabric. nobody suggested doing that, I just kind of knew to do it. and yeah, walking is so perfect right now.. social distance and exercise, helps you physically AND mentally.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 09:36 PM   #95
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I have 2 masks that I leave on my car dashboard, in direct sunlight.. I think that is perfect for disinfecting, better than washing them, which can slightly erode the fabric. nobody suggested doing that, I just kind of knew to do it. and yeah, walking is so perfect right now.. social distance and exercise, helps you physically AND mentally.
This is truth.

Seriously, people. Go out, take a walk (preferably in the morning before it feels like an armpit outside), take your vitamins, eat better, and interact with people. Responsibly.

There's a reason why Target and Walmart were so packed during April. Because that's where people all were and human beings were designed to be social creatures.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 06:44 AM   #96
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

https://medium.com/analyticaper/covi...s-3a08e42ee36f
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 09:03 AM   #97
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
If you are re-using masks, you are wrong. I know, I know.... but that's what the EXPERTS are saying.

Of course the experts predicted 3 million dead by this point so I want to know why people aren't thanking Trump for saving 2.88 million Americans?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 10:24 AM   #98
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
If you are re-using masks, you are wrong. I know, I know.... but that's what the EXPERTS are saying.

Of course the experts predicted 3 million dead by this point so I want to know why people aren't thanking Trump for saving 2.88 million Americans?
They also said the virus doesn't spread person to person.

And that masks aren't useful.

And that we should shut down the economy.

Then they said masks do spread person to person.

Masks are useful.

Shutting down the economy was a bad idea.

And now they're saying there's systematic racism within the virus that it disproportionally affects blacks.

Btw, this is all from our "leading" epidemiologist, Fauci, the same guy whose dick every Karen is scarfing down on.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 06:54 PM   #99
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The first lockdown... made some logical sense. They had reason to feel that warmer temps and sunny weather would do to this virus what it typically does to the flu. And I'm sure the hope was that with reopening in May-- the warm weather would put at least a temporary damper on cases. That has not been proven to be true. Ergo--- further lockdowns aren't going to do anything other than delay life for those who aren't at risk.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 09:50 PM   #100
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
The first lockdown... made some logical sense. They had reason to feel that warmer temps and sunny weather would do to this virus what it typically does to the flu. And I'm sure the hope was that with reopening in May-- the warm weather would put at least a temporary damper on cases. That has not been proven to be true. Ergo--- further lockdowns aren't going to do anything other than delay life for those who aren't at risk.
The warmer temperatures have had some measure of success because tests have proven that sunlight is actually a pretty good disinfectant against the virus.

It probably won't kill it, but it turns out Vitamin D is actually pretty good for you.

The lockdown for the first two-three weeks, I could at least not rage about. A month and a half? That castrated our economy.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 08:03 AM   #101
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Well masks and lock downs don't work look at LA locked down for 5 months and surging numbers ,
Or the experts saying protests don't have anything to do the numbers
The LSM cant have it both ways , I wish the morons (experts ) could get past the media and tell the truth I guess just me.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 08:33 AM   #102
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
No. The first lock down had nothing to do with warm weather. It was to prevent the ICU and ventilator units with being overwhelmed with the infected.

We achieved that. Yay Victory!!!

But then the c*cksuckers moved the goal post because... well because SHUTUP that's why!!!

Infectious #s are rising because exposure and testing is increasing. BUT DEATHS are NOT keeping pace... which means this wave of infections is in people that aren't going to die from it. (the young who were recently out setting fire to businesses in honor of George Floyd)

So now it's just about control
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 07:29 AM   #103
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Surging numbers= They been wrong ......
China is feeding the LSM and Dr F ( who has said everything , and has been wrong, and making money ) I agree w/ Patrick time to stop listening!!!!!
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 11:47 AM   #104
bigtoe
Registered Member

Quote:
It's the ultraviolet light that kills the virus , the same ultraviolet light that is blocked by your windshield and windows. reason you don't get a sunburn while driving with the windows rolled up and ac on.
bigtoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 08:09 AM   #105
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Seems Abbott is getting it now. The governor of Florida is still lost.
dallasfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women