Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36194
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2020, 05:57 PM   #31
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Does "Common Law Marriage" come into play with this situ ?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 09:25 PM   #32
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hope that things work out in your favor Kay

Happy Hobbying!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 05:37 AM   #33
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay of Houston View Post
For the most part you are correct. Yes he does know what I do. Its not a issue for him. Never has been. He actually at some point would post my ads. Yes I just have to cut my losses and move on. As far as taxes and what not, I do make and sell scented candles. Yes I do use cash but I also do have credit cards. Just going to put my tail between my legs and move on.

As far as the settlement my finger got cut off by a faulty steel door at the first knuckle. The settlement barely covered my out of pocket expenses. Everything had to be paid at the time of service.

Thanks for everyone's input.
You answered my question about taxes. You make and sell scented candles and that was your answer. What about the 10 years of reviews you have on this site? That broke piece of shit won't blackmail and throw you under the buss fast enough about that because he has nothing to lose.

If you want to take someone to court, you go in with "clean hands". Otherwise, you leave that shit alone and keep your ass away from court no matter what. The last thing you want in this current climate is to be on anybody's radar.

You said you would walk away from this civil matter. I highly suggest you do just that.

I sincerely wish you the best!
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 09:50 AM   #34
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Not trying to rub salt in the wound but never tell anyone your PIN or password. Never. NEVER.

I don't get women. They are telling their PIN to their sons and daughters like it was candy. In front of everyone at the store. Money? Don't worry, I'll get more...

IF you have to, set up a small dollar buffer account and have an ATM card for that. That way money isn't commingled and the most you can lose is a couple of hundred or so. With online banking you can transfer money to that account. Again don't tell your bank password or phone password.

If my wife needs money, I write her a check. It took only one instance to prove she can't be trusted with a password ten years ago. She fucked up by telling it to her fucked up daughter.

Yeah, I have fucked up relatives almost exactly like someone else wrote about. My only current violation of the rule is I have a separate wireless password that I give out at but I have my bandwidth broken up into several accounts.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 07:57 AM   #35
Kay of Houston
YOUR BEST KEPT SECRET!

User ID: 5809
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NEED ADVICE PLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
I hope that things work out in your favor Kay

Happy Hobbying!
Thanks sweetie. It's hurts me so much to be fucked over by someone you helped so much. It's put me in a state of depression which has affected my "work".

After the ICU, When he was here at my place, doing his laundry, or whatever, I became Violently ill twice. Only when he was here. I know what he did to cause it. Last time he asked me
if I wanted him to take me to the hospital. Nope

Yes I did give him my card to get me water, juice ect. At that point I didn't realize all the funds he had already taken.

My bad! I had plans for that money. Just means I need to be more diligent.

Thanks hun,
Kay of Houston
Kay of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 07:07 PM   #36
Agent220
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Just recommended advice:

Although cash is king, your best bet is to secure your funds and utilize them with minimal use of a debit card.

I read an article about a hacker who stated that using your credit card is the best resource for in the event of theft or loss, the bank can minimize the damage, reverse charges and etc pending investigation.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 09:42 PM   #37
Kay of Houston
YOUR BEST KEPT SECRET!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NEED ADVICE PLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Does "Common Law Marriage" come into play with this situ ?
Interesting question. He did stay with me when he got out of the VA hospital. He had no where to go but he was never on my lease or bank account, utility bills, ect. I helped him get from about 400lbs to about 196lbs Once he got healthy, done deal, He had used my card without my knowledge. Hell, I was in ICU.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:31 PM   #38
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

QUOTE=gnadfly;1061919015]Not trying to rub salt in the wound but never tell anyone your PIN or password. Never. NEVER.

IF you have to, set up a small dollar buffer account and have an ATM card for that. That way money isn't commingled and the most you can lose is a couple of hundred or so. With online banking you can transfer money to that account. Again don't tell your bank password or phone password. [QUOTE]

Very good advise! Everyone should have a buffer account from your pool of money. If Fraud occurs your only out the money. I keep $2000 in my checking account and any time my balance goes over the $2000 I move it to another account at another bank. There are no links to the accounts and the only way to move money is to write a check (old school). I only move money between the two accounts as I want as few firms to have the bank account number of the 2nd account.

As someone mentioned above if you report within a time frame your only responsible for a small amount. I prefer to have the buffer account as it's my money first.

There are too many smart computer hackers.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 09:49 PM   #39
KaliJoy
Newbie friendly

User ID: 305125
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you sued and won which you have a very good chance they would attach his VA money. I say do it he truly deserves it!!
I know where you are coming from..
Be strong!!
KaliJoy is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 09:03 PM   #40
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliJoy View Post
If you sued and won which you have a very good chance they would attach his VA money. I say do it he truly deserves it!!
Be strong!!
What VA money? That's not a thing. If you mean, perhaps a pension, he'd have to at least serve 20 years for him to be eligible for a pension. Then that kicks in at 63 years old.
Not gonna happen in the least bit.
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 02:16 AM   #41
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliJoy View Post
Be strong!!
That's really horrible advice. That dude does not have a pot to piss in and if she wants to play with him and he knows she is hooking, she'll have a lot more of a headache dealing with the IRS after they are done with her. Some things in life you just have to walk away from. This is one of them.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 11:39 AM   #42
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Lucas has given you good advice OP.
We live and learn and remember that what goes around....comes around.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 01:06 PM   #43
tacogrande
Gaining Momentum

Sounds like a little 12-gauge justice might be yer only recourse...
tacogrande is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 01:31 PM   #44
Kay of Houston
YOUR BEST KEPT SECRET!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your right. My settlement Atty Told me not to tell friends, family about the settlement, but I didn't listen.

After I confronted him about all the withdraws, plus all the places he used my card, he had the audacity to ask me " What did u do with the rest of the money"?. None of his freakin business. I had plans for that money and it was mine.

I paid out about $29,000 out of pocket and the settlement ended up $30,000.

I shouldn't of said crap to him.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:55 PM   #45
tracker008
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Small Claims

So - you can do small claims -- you have enough to at least have a chance at getting the money back, BUT then your life maybe outed --- the question there is are you ok with that?

If you do get a judgement then you can garnish his wages to collect on the judgement

Its a process so you have to be ready for anything that may come out.
tracker008 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women