Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2020, 02:50 PM   #16
Minka Fox
Down for Whatever

User ID: 249525
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Chemistry is legit though. Some guys come in with the personality of a wet paper bag and just lay there quietly staring at you so you just go through the motions. Other guys have the gift of gab or bring you presents or they are an Energizer bunny or they kiss you like a long lost lover so you have chemistry off the bat.
I like the ones who are quiet because they've got a sick stomach from nerves and a glass-cutting erection. Then i like to be super dominant, but quiety so...lots of eye contact and shit. Sometimes i whisper "now...i want you to put your hand around my throat while you spit in my mouth" The looks on some ppls faces is priceless!

I stg i was a serial rapist in a past life. I AM back in therapy with a therapist (spelled "the-rapist"!!), too, lmfao.
Minka Fox is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:28 PM   #17
Twentysomething
Gaining Momentum

Your comments are quite erotic Ms. Minka. Please keep up the quality writing.
Twentysomething is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 07:35 AM   #18
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Minka just hit number one on my list...
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 03:31 AM   #19
Twentysomething
Gaining Momentum

So, just maybe, the client and provider have a true connection. What then? They may like the same music, the same movies, the same activities. Then what? Perhaps it's not out of the question for a relationship to begin. Both knowing each other's habits. Both open minded enough to accept reality for what it really is. That's hard to find. Think about it openmindedly if possible. If the girlfriend was seeing men to earn money for the household would you object? Then to turn it around. If the boyfriend was seeing women to earn money for the household would you object? People willing to work for a living, whether it be this taboo lifestyle or not, show the initiative to support themselves rather than depend on Gov't handouts. Aka, welfare, section 8, food stamps, etc. People need to rid themselves of this stigma that has been deeply engrained in the American psyche. It really is possible for two people to love each other in a committed relationship yet do what needs to be done outside the relationship to keep and support their union alive and well beyond their work arrangements.
Old 04-12-2020, 08:14 AM   #20
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twentysomething View Post
So, just maybe, the client and provider have a true connection. What then? They may like the same music, the same movies, the same activities. Then what? Perhaps it's not out of the question for a relationship to begin. Both knowing each other's habits. Both open minded enough to accept reality for what it really is. That's hard to find. Think about it openmindedly if possible. If the girlfriend was seeing men to earn money for the household would you object? Then to turn it around. If the boyfriend was seeing women to earn money for the household would you object? People willing to work for a living, whether it be this taboo lifestyle or not, show the initiative to support themselves rather than depend on Gov't handouts. Aka, welfare, section 8, food stamps, etc. People need to rid themselves of this stigma that has been deeply engrained in the American psyche. It really is possible for two people to love each other in a committed relationship yet do what needs to be done outside the relationship to keep and support their union alive and well beyond their work arrangements.
Yes
It's rare but it's completely possible. ( And not as rare as it once was)
Of course it's only when both people who are involved have the same mindset regarding sex and love.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 11:28 AM   #21
Twentysomething
Gaining Momentum

So, question for you. Have you ever?
Old 04-17-2020, 02:15 PM   #22
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So, question for you. Have you ever?
Yes I have.
And it's working out great ty for asking.
Old 04-18-2020, 05:18 AM   #23
Twentysomething
Gaining Momentum

I think that's really great for you if you're not just adding fluff to this string. What does it really matter how 2 people met and began a relationship. Being open minded yet secure is how a couple thrives. Knowing that your partner is there for you regardless of the circumstances. Each willing to do what needs to be done to enhance the union created. Knowing full well that sex with an outsider is just sex with an outsider. True love making is very deep and difficult to find. Trusting your partner provides peace of mind
Old 04-18-2020, 11:17 AM   #24
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I'm not going to say it's not possible and can't work but I would caution idealizing the scenario. Just because things may start out a certain way, does not mean as time goes on those same feelings of openness and trust in the beginning don't always transfer over to the long term.

Also, and this may ruffle some feathers, when a provider sees and experiences the amount of infidelity that happens through the course of their work, that also can change feelings and outlooks of their own personal relationships. The vise versa is also true, it's not just one side of the relationship.

Then there are also issues and problems that come into play with addiction and using (which is a significant problem in this type of industry).

Of course this doesn't apply to all people or all situations but I think it's harder for long term, heart felt relationships within this group than it is in a typical relationship.
swtslnce is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 11:17 AM   #25
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I'm not going to say it's not possible and can't work but I would caution idealizing the scenario. Just because things may start out a certain way, does not mean as time goes on those same feelings of openness and trust in the beginning don't always transfer over to the long term.

Also, and this may ruffle some feathers, when a provider sees and experiences the amount of infidelity that happens through the course of their work, that also can change feelings and outlooks of their own personal relationships. The vise versa is also true, it's not just one side of the relationship.

Then there are also issues and problems that come into play with addiction and using (which is a significant problem in this type of industry).

Of course this doesn't apply to all people or all situations but I think it's harder for long term, heart felt relationships within this group than it is in a typical relationship.
swtslnce is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 03:45 PM   #26
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think that's really great for you if you're not just adding fluff to this string. What does it really matter how 2 people met and began a relationship. Being open minded yet secure is how a couple thrives. Knowing that your partner is there for you regardless of the circumstances. Each willing to do what needs to be done to enhance the union created. Knowing full well that sex with an outsider is just sex with an outsider. True love making is very deep and difficult to find. Trusting your partner provides peace of mind
No fluff.

And as I stated earlier there's a huge difference between sex and love.
You're also correct that it takes a lot of trust but that's true of any partnership.
Old 04-19-2020, 06:43 PM   #27
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Some day I am going to have to meet this girl, she seems to have her head on straight.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 11:47 AM   #28
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

You sound like fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minka Fox View Post
I'm like that with "anything short of a gimp in your dungeon type shit is 'Vanilla' ". But that's only because sex is and one of the few habits I have that I can actually enjoy successfully.i.e., I've been wild from the gate...but again, same theory; "good", "wild", "taboo", etc. these are all things in which everyone has very personal opinions about, as everyone's *perception* of these are different based on life experiences- and thus entirely too subjective in nature for everyone to agree upon across the board, ykwim?
blkstocking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women