Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2020, 06:11 PM   #1
nyspooner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Stay Home

Do your part to stop the spread of covid 19
stay home guys

nyspooner is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 06:20 PM   #2
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

i was doing good man i was doing it,

d zdaddy texted me last night and started showing me who was posting ads and im sorry

i ventured out i was careful though.

i took temperature of the female, and very very clean she had soap and disinefectants she was doing good

i was careful,

but i think tonight im bring a few girls in but i promise to go through the protocol then tommorow ill start quarantine again and stay home work from home all week
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 07:38 PM   #3
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 05:33 AM   #4
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

just texted JJ, he answered in the third person too. coincidentally, perhaps we have the same temperature whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 08:38 AM   #5
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

fuckin Carlos
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 10:01 AM   #6
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
You can cip an daty but no kissing not good for the virus
The above is not an actual quote from the thread. I copied it from your signature line. (newly added and I noticed it)

Let's say I was with a provider who has Covid-19 and she gave me a really sloppy wet bbbj with lots of spit. Lots and lots of spit!! Then she gets on me to ride until I cip. She says I need to leave quick because she has another appointment showing up in 5 minutes.

Let's say you're her next client (hypothetically of course) and you show up 2 minutes after I leave. You tell her no kissing and immediately go down on her pussy for daty. (She didn't have time to wash her pussy before you get there)

Her saliva was all over my dick and ten minutes after my bare dick was in her until I came in her pussy your tongue is all over inside and outside her pussy as you're eating her out.

Her spit was all over my dick and then I put my bare dick in her pussy until I cip. Do you think you could get Covid-19 from that? Seems like her saliva on my dick would then transfer to the inside and outside of her pussy. Then your tongue and mouth contacts her pussy.

Since I always cip do you know if either my cum inside her or if her pussy juice would have killed the virus before you did daty on her?

I'm just curious if you heard or read something about it being safe.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 11:38 AM   #7
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 408287
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
The above is not an actual quote from the thread. I copied it from your signature line. (newly added and I noticed it)

Let's say I was with a provider who has Covid-19 and she gave me a really sloppy wet bbbj with lots of spit. Lots and lots of spit!! Then she gets on me to ride until I cip. She says I need to leave quick because she has another appointment showing up in 5 minutes.

Let's say you're her next client (hypothetically of course) and you show up 2 minutes after I leave. You tell her no kissing and immediately go down on her pussy for daty. (She didn't have time to wash her pussy before you get there)

Her saliva was all over my dick and ten minutes after my bare dick was in her until I came in her pussy your tongue is all over inside and outside her pussy as you're eating her out.

Her spit was all over my dick and then I put my bare dick in her pussy until I cip. Do you think you could get Covid-19 from that? Seems like her saliva on my dick would then transfer to the inside and outside of her pussy. Then your tongue and mouth contacts her pussy.

Since I always cip do you know if either my cum inside her or if her pussy juice would have killed the virus before you did daty on her?

Killing me
Naughty.Nikki is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 12:10 PM   #8
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:

Bro you’re stalking me

The lines are things providers have said to me recently

The joke is on you

Ha ha

I actually agree with you

But this was fun to see how much time and energy you spent

Lml

There’s a rule on stalking hmmm
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 12:15 PM   #9
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Quote:

Need coronavirus to be nauseated by this. Kk.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 06:29 AM   #10
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
Bro you’re stalking me

The lines are things providers have said to me recently

The joke is on you

Ha ha

I actually agree with you

But this was fun to see how much time and energy you spent

Lml

There’s a rule on stalking hmmm

1. I know the "lines" are words of wisdom you claim providers have said to you. My imaginary story I thought was a good way to spell out specific details in order to get your opinion if you could become infected with Covid-19 via daty after another guy deposited cip.

2. Because of my #1 above I plead not guilty to the joke is on me charge.

3. My story only took about 5 minutes to write and it was fun so it wasn't a waste of time or energy. (when you don't purposely and intentionally fuck up the spelling of words they flow off the keyboard much faster)

4. I'm surprised to learn that I'm stalking you because I read your posts and/or threads. Why would any of us write things if there's a rule against someone reading what was written? My replies always stay on topic. I never hijack threads.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 09:55 AM   #11
nyspooner
Valued Poster

Girls with dirty incall's no thank you....
nyspooner is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 05:09 PM   #12
Dzaddy_D
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyspooner View Post
Girls with dirty incall's no stank you....
Dzaddy_D is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 07:58 PM   #13
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Interesting poll from GTERB

View Poll Results: has the virus effected your hobbying

Voters55.

This poll will close on 04-01-2020 at 11:42 AM

• Not at all

1.82%
  • Somewhat

0%
  • significantly, not totally

9.09%
  • Totally, I'm staying away until this blows over

89.09%
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 08:10 PM   #14
Dzaddy_D
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Sounds about right. More than half will continue. Other half will stop.
Dzaddy_D is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 08:19 PM   #15
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D View Post
Sounds about right. More than half will continue. Other half will stop.

I know it's hard to read, but 89% have stopped
jokacz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women