Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2020, 09:35 PM   #1
FrankZappa
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Grandparents should die for Capitalism and Trump.

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-te...486e0c5c3.html

No shit, open up all businesses and let old people die to save the economy. That is what he said. If you have any old family members, sick friends ,people with a bad heart, diabetes let them die for Dan Patrick and Donald Trump.
FrankZappa is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 10:12 PM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

So if the economy crashes, aren't many of those old people going to die anyway, plus a whole lot more?

Yours is a false choice, probably conceived by a govt worker who thinks they'll never be fired, they can expanded the social safety net ad infinitum and can control life over death along with the weather.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 11:24 AM   #3
FrankZappa
Lifetime Premium Access

Wait, first the Coronavirus was no big deal according to Trump and we had it under control. Then it was a Democratic hoax, and then it was everyone is over reacting. Then he blamed it on the Chinese. Now Republicans are telling people to get ready to die. Sacrifice the old and sick for loyalty to Trump.

Seriously, if Trump would have planned for this and actually believed in science we had a 2 month lead on this. He didn't order tests, respirators, ventilators and basically did nothing. Now we will have more cases then China or any other country along with deaths. Republicans are laughing about it. Trump told people to go out and spend money and let this virus spread into every city in America. We didn't test or even have tests available.

I own a business and I already lost half of my volume due to this coronavirus , by more people getting sick and going into the hospital and dying will do little to improve the economy. This is crazy stuff. When people do go into the hospital especially the ICU they get bills of a million dollars.

The hospitals will be overrun in a few weeks.
Old 03-24-2020, 11:36 AM   #4
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Wow that first paragraph has more bullshit than a cattle ranch.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 11:44 AM   #5
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Wasn't this the same bunch that was so concerned with Obama's death panels killing off grandma?
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 12:23 PM   #6
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Trump knew the risks, he was advised by intelligence agencies that the epidemic in China was likely to become a global problem. He ignored their advice and wasted about 45 days only because he was told by Xi things weren’t so bad.

There’s no doubt he will open for business against healthcare experts advice because his only goal is his re-election and he still believes he can win. He lost his re election months ago, but during the trump plague it’s the poor and elderly who will suffer the consequences. But that’s ok with trump and the trump party.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 01:22 PM   #7
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankZappa View Post

No shit, open up all businesses and let old people die to save the economy. That is what he said. If you have any old family members, sick friends ,people with a bad heart, diabetes let them die for Dan Patrick and Donald Trump.

That is not what he said. That is what you wanted him to say
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 01:51 PM   #8
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
That is not what he said. That is what you wanted him to say
Its what they wanted to hear and they continue to wish for the ruination of the country just because they despise Trump.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 02:04 PM   #9
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Another hate Trump thread by another lefty moron
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 02:31 PM   #10
FrankZappa
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Wow that first paragraph has more bullshit than a cattle ranch.

Please tell me what is bullshit on what I posted. I can easily google what Trump said and what Republicans said.
Old 03-24-2020, 02:33 PM   #11
FrankZappa
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post

No, I am not a lefty. I just know that his actions have destroyed the economy by not taking this serious and saying we were prepared and then blaming it on the Democrats . Everything I said, is what exactly happened. He didnt order respirators, ventilators or do anything to stop the spread of the virus.

We will have more cases than China soon and then the dead bodies will start piling up.
Old 03-24-2020, 03:06 PM   #12
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:

Well and to think I thought the Repugnant party were “pro-life” geeez.

When in fact they’re nothing of the kind...more like pro death. With pure hate for the older folks.

Patrick said all of you 70 yr olds and above should sacrifice your lives for the economy..
Ok well is Don the Con and Moscow Mitch over 70...yes !

Yeah...let’s start with those 2 clowns,

Give them a large dose of that drug that’s supposed to be a wonder miracle cure

Chloroquine Phosphate....I know that will be the ticket as a couple took a large dose and one of them died. The other critical.
That’s what you get when you listen to a clueless and ignorant fake “president”
Self medicate is not a good idea..thus Trump has blood on his hands
His SHEEP should run the other way when he opens that stupid mouth of his.
BlisswithKriss is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 03:44 PM   #13
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
How many Obama hate threads have you created...I suspect through the Obama era you posted more than your fair share.

What’s wrong Snowflake, I suspect you got a raging case of pussy burn because of the resistance to your supreme leaders will. Be patient, his time will be ending in November.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 03:57 PM   #14
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
No, I am not a lefty. I just know that his actions have destroyed the economy by not taking this serious and saying we were prepared and then blaming it on the Democrats . Everything I said, is what exactly happened. He didnt order respirators, ventilators or do anything to stop the spread of the virus.

We will have more cases than China soon and then the dead bodies will start piling up.
You’re wishing for that, which is a sickness. It’s not going to happen, regardless of your twisted desires.

Quote:
Chloroquine Phosphate....I know that will be the ticket as a couple took a large dose and one of them died. The other critical.
That’s what you get when you listen to a clueless and ignorant fake “president”
It takes a deranged mind arrive at the President is to blame for idiots who eat fish tank cleaner. Mom and dad couldn’t afford lead paint abatement?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 04:36 PM   #15
oeb11
Valued Poster

Believing as "Gospel" ( i know- a very bad word to the Fascist DPST's) - the Chinese propaganda releases.

Perhaps there are a couple cases of chloroquine overdose - if so - it shows the chinese are lying about the cornavirus in their country - which they claim has receded and is under control.

Why would people be desperate to take a drug like chlorquine ??

Agreed - the deranged mind of a Fascist DPST intent on destroying Trump, capitalism, and America ini favor of rule by Comrade Xi!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women