Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163173
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36928
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2020, 08:47 AM   #106
LexusLover
Valued Poster

It's Goddamn" ... capitalized. Please remain in the lawn chair and quiet.

There must be some GED classes around there somewhere. Cut the beer and attend them.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 08:52 AM   #107
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
If Bernie really cared about the homeless, those who are really handicapped, and those who are not qualified for employment although able to work .... then rather than piss off his money and the contributions he has received for his lost cause (ego trip)...

... he should pass it out to those who are ......

really handicapped, and those who are not qualified for employment although able to work .....

and put that money to use instead of lining the pockets of media and marketing companies whose stock is traded on the market lining Bloomies' pockets.

Ask his wife about being a "community contributor"!

Yada, yada, yada....Bernie can beat the fat lying bastard and I’ll bet my Eccie membership on that. Because I believe the majority of the country has had their fill of the fat lying bastard. Anyone can beat his fat ass.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 09:03 AM   #108
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's Goddamn" ... capitalized. Please remain in the lawn chair and quiet.

There must be some GED classes around there somewhere. Cut the beer and attend them.
Your sure you want to go there mini balls? I’ve seen your posts where you capitalize words mid sentence, ellipses throughput your rant, multiple exclamation marks mid sentence and you have to point out my spelling.

Tug you mini balls, man up and support your Fuhrer !!!!!
Old 02-16-2020, 09:04 AM   #109
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Yada, yada, yada....Bernie can beat the fat lying bastard and I’ll bet my Eccie membership on that. Because I believe the majority of the country has had their fill of the fat lying bastard. Anyone can beat his fat ass.
Another keeper for November 2020! Thanks! You did say "Bernie"?

As in this person?

It will be nice not to have you around after Election Day 2020.

A fresh poll has voter approval of his handling of the economy at about 69% and you might want to have a look at this late January factoid ...

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01...improve-881189

You remind me of that kindergarten book about the "Little Train" .....

But Bernie can't. The DNC stopped him last time and they'll do it again!

They keep shooting themselves in the feet ... one revelation at at time.

IMO Bernie isn't "lying," because he actually believes his own bullshit.

Kinda like you do! Birds of a feather!!! You two! Keep dusting off old stories.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:09 AM   #110
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another keeper for November 2020! Thanks! You did say "Bernie"?

As in this person?

It will be nice not to have you around after Election Day 2020.
You betting your membership on that tuffy?

Not a single trump lover has stepped up...you got the balls?
Old 02-16-2020, 09:22 AM   #111
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You betting your membership on that tuffy?

Not a single trump lover has stepped up...you got the balls?

Aww Jax, such the tough guy.

Betting your anonymous membership on the election. Not like you can't easily come back as someone else and I'm sure the ownership would easily take your money for premium again.

What's the actual point of the bet other than you thumping your chest.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 10:52 AM   #112
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

LMAO Bernie will get destroyed. The Dems know this and are going to deny him the nomination any way they can.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 11:28 AM   #113
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Donald Trump says Nancy Pelosi’s speech tear was illegal. That’s a goddamn lie.

“ I thought it was a terrible thing when she ripped up the speech," Trump said. "First of all, it's an official document. You're not allowed. It's illegal what she did. She broke the law."

"It’s so disrespectful to our country," he added. "And actually, very illegal, what she did."

Legal experts say Pelosi was in the clear. The papers she tore up were not the official record of Trump’s speech, nor were they the only copy in existence.

Snopes and other news outlets have also concluded that Pelosi did not violate the law. So has Jonathan Turley, the George Washington University law professor who testified against impeaching Trump in the House Judiciary Committee.

looks like theres differing opinions here.

Someone asked the House parliamentarian (that's the guy who checks the rules) if the copy of the SOTU given to Pelosi and Pence was an official document. parliamentarian said yes.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 11:29 AM   #114
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

"Anyone" can beat Trump in Nov 2020 - J666 - you do believe in your Bernie.

How about j666 enters the race and oppose Trump yourself- make your dream a reality!
And watch it become a nightmare.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 11:32 AM   #115
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
How about j666 enters the race and oppose Trump yourself- make your dream a reality!
Then we'd have a Fake Firefighter in the running!
Old 02-16-2020, 11:37 AM   #116
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thinking about the matter - given the current state of woeful Fascist DPST candidates, perhaps j666 might be able to make something of his candidacy.
He would appeal to the far-left wing voters - he actually believes his ideology - as Bernie.

a Bernie/j666 or fakeindian/j666 ticket - or fakeIndian/Firefighter Ticket.

Sad- with all the wonderful expectations,Nov 2020 would still have the same outcome.
Conservative victory!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 11:41 AM   #117
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:

so you'll be filing for Super Tuesday any day now yeah??

BBHAHHAHAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 11:42 AM   #118
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I've already archived Little Fake Firefighter's prediction ....

... this one also, just to show he doubles down on Stupid.

Apparently, he has convinced himself that "he's a liar" is a conclusive defense to all Trump does!

And says!

I suspect that the binder and contents handed to her by Trump is considered a "government document" and if that is correct then she did in fact commit the crime of "destruction of Federal government property" ... in which case Trump was making a factually correct statement. I doubt she'll get charged with the crime, so it is rather moot, but based upon her standards and those of her sheep in Congress it would be a "high crime" worthy of impeachment, if having a conversation with the leader of another country is worthy of impeaching Trump. But putting all that aside .... her publicly displayed tantrum was evidence of what a trashy whore she is and just how little class she has. But most of us already knew that PLUS most of us knew she wasn't going to listen or read it anyway, like she didn't read the Affordable Care Act before she rushed it through the House for a vote!

Note: PissLousy needed the ACA (Obaminable Care) to cover California's broken health care plan for California employees, government workers, and executives so she didn't really care what the ACA said, because she knew the Secretary would craft the regs to covers California folks who decided not to flee the State.
Old 02-16-2020, 01:47 PM   #119
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Donald Trump says Nancy Pelosi’s speech tear was illegal. That’s a goddamn lie.

“ I thought it was a terrible thing when she ripped up the speech," Trump said. "First of all, it's an official document. You're not allowed. It's illegal what she did. She broke the law."

"It’s so disrespectful to our country," he added. "And actually, very illegal, what she did."

Legal experts say Pelosi was in the clear. The papers she tore up were not the official record of Trump’s speech, nor were they the only copy in existence.

Snopes and other news outlets have also concluded that Pelosi did not violate the law. So has Jonathan Turley, the George Washington University law professor who testified against impeaching Trump in the House Judiciary Committee.
The only reason his dumbass thinks it's against the law is because he had to be slapped in the face with it. Another classic case of projecting.

Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-system-635164

Quote:
One of his colleagues, Reginald Young Jr., who worked as a senior records management analyst, said that during over two decades of government service, he had never been asked to do such a thing.

“We had to endure this under the Trump administration,” Young said. “I’m looking at my director, and saying, ‘Are you guys serious?’ We’re making more than $60,000 a year, we need to be doing far more important things than this. It felt like the lowest form of work you can take on without having to empty the trash cans.”

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 01:58 PM   #120
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so you'll be filing for Super Tuesday any day now yeah??

BBHAHHAHAAAAAAA
Fucking brilliant!

LOLLING

#HAND
HoeHummer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women