Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42073
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2020, 04:32 PM   #76
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Dolan is the Jerral Jones of the NBA. always meddling. Phil might have had better results otherwise. he was there for only 4 years, didn't make the 5 years his contract called for. hardly a long term record. so was he overrated as a coach?
I believe 20 coaches could have taken both the Bulls and Lakets and done what Phil did.

Hell without the NBA basically changing the rules for Jordan, the Pustons would have more titles!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 04:42 PM   #77
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i'm not sure i'd blame Phil for not turning around the Knicks as GM. the Knicks are the Cowboys of the NBA as long as Dolan owns them.
The Knicks GM job was a money grab for Jackson. Hell, he hardly even went to NYC to even work. He stayed in LA or Montana. Dolan is a rich spoiled kid idiot and when an idiot offers you $60M, you take it. Don't get me wrong, he played for the Knicks so there was history with the franchise, but that was just a money grab. I doubt anyone is still even on the team whom he picked during his short tenure with them as a GM.

He's a coach. He's not a great GM like Jerry Jones LOL (kidding of course). Dolan should be his own GM and just fuck it up himself. I still don't understand why he has so many power forwards in a league that plays small ball.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 05:01 PM   #78
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I believe 20 coaches could have taken both the Bulls and Lakets and done what Phil did.

Hell without the NBA basically changing the rules for Jordan, the Pustons would have more titles!

like 500 coaches could win a SuperBowl with the Cowboys?

so i guess Collins and Del Harris aren't one of those twenty coaches?

you sink yourself further into a hole with every post. are you in China yet?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 05:15 PM   #79
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I said 20 coaches.

The NBA has been all about where the superstar elite talent wants to gather to win a title since the 90's.

If you think that is coaching... so be it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 05:26 PM   #80
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
I said 20 coaches.

The NBA has been all about where the superstar elite talent wants to gather win a title since the 90's.

If you think that is coaching... so be it.

it is about coaching the talent. so which 20 coaches could have easily done what Phil did? can't use Collins or Del Harris! name them.
Old 01-30-2020, 05:55 PM   #81
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Jesus Christ...its about coaching the talent

I guess Pops can't coach the talent now that Ducan is gone or after Leanord left.

Riley sure was a better GM with Lebron

Are you seeing a pattern here?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 06:12 PM   #82
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
The Knicks GM job was a money grab for Jackson. Hell, he hardly even went to NYC to even work. He stayed in LA or Montana. Dolan is a rich spoiled kid idiot and when an idiot offers you $60M, you take it. Don't get me wrong, he played for the Knicks so there was history with the franchise, but that was just a money grab. I doubt anyone is still even on the team whom he picked during his short tenure with them as a GM.

He's a coach. He's not a great GM like Jerry Jones LOL (kidding of course). Dolan should be his own GM and just fuck it up himself. I still don't understand why he has so many power forwards in a league that plays small ball.
I don't understand why anyone gives a shit about a bunch of mercenaries getting paid millions to play a game.

Fuck the NBA, fuck the NFL, and fuck you, faggot!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 06:18 PM   #83
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Jesus Christ...its about coaching the talent

I guess Pops can't coach the talent now that Ducan is gone or after Leanord left.

Riley sure was a better GM with Lebron

Are you seeing a pattern here?

Riley fired Van Gundy and took over coaching the Heat to a title with Wade before Brontard came to Miami. and the so-called Miami dream team only won 2 of their 4 consecutive finals appearances. so was that the fault of Spoelstra as coach? Would Riles have won all four?

still waiting for your list of 20 coaches that could win 11 titles ..
Old 01-30-2020, 07:35 PM   #84
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Fuck the NBA, fuck the NFL, and fuck you, faggot!
That's not very friendly Frederick. I take you about as seriously as this naïve lonely old stupid trick who is dumb enough to fall for hookers and claims that many are trustworthy with your personal information https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...194&highlight=

For some reason, the pathetic idiot who started that thread still doesn't like me. I wonder why. I thought I was pretty nice to that dipshit for starting that stupid ass thread LOL

Anyway, I'm with TWK on this one about coaches, WTF. The Lakers could not get past San Antonio or Utah before Jackson got there. They had the talent, but they didn't have the right coach until he came along. You would think that anyone could coach that type of talent, but managing enormous egos like that is only a skill that a few coaches can juggle and succeed at doing. Pop, Jackson, Riley and Larry Brown come to mind but even Larry Brown would get sick of it and that's probably why he had a new job on a new team every few years.
Old 01-30-2020, 08:13 PM   #85
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
That's not very friendly Frederick. I take you about as seriously as this naïve lonely old stupid trick who is dumb enough to fall for hookers and claims that many are trustworthy with your personal information https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...194&highlight=

For some reason, the pathetic idiot who started that thread still doesn't like me. I wonder why LOL

Anyway, I'm with TWK on this one about coaches, WTF. The Lakers could not get past San Antonio or Utah before he got there. They had the talent, but they didn't have the right coach until he came along. You would think that anyone could coach that type of talent, but managing enormous egos like that is only a skill that a few coaches can juggle and succeed at doing. Pop, Jackson, and Larry Brown come to mind but even Larry Brown would get sick of it and that's probably why he had a new job on a new team every few years

exactly right. it takes both talent and coaching to win titles. you can make up a bit either way with more of one and less of the other but not much. would the Lombardi trophy be called that without Bart Starr? would Bart Starr be in the HOF without Vince? they both are and there's a reason for that. the right coach and the right players is what makes a champion.

ya know, at first i was a bit perplexed fredo jumped on your post like that now i see the two of you are old friends .. of a sort. that link explains it all. a lot of the usual suspects there too. Tara Evans for one, and while i've never seen her there seems to only be two types of opinions about her .. one good and one bad. and let's be honest here rifleman, it's not like she's the first hooktard to lie about her age, an old fav asian amp girl i used to see turned indy Hana has been 24 for 10 years now. lol.

what really made me laugh is fred mentioned Jackie the "Queen". someone i've seen more than a few times back in the day. what made me laugh is one time i was having a session with her at one of amp's and was muff diving her pretty hard and she started to cum .. for real no fake iop this time! she wrapped her legs around the back of my head and put me in a death clinch with her snatch while she was getting off. what she didn't realize is she had me pinned into her bush so deep i literally couldn't take a breath. suddenly i'm being suffocated by her bush! had to reach up with both arms and force her legs open to take a breath. well she was surprised obviously and since she speaks decent english i told her "you were suffocating me!" we both got a laugh out it and continued on with the fucking. i can see it now on the Coroner's report .. "Suffocation by pussy". you could go in far worse ways i guess..

BAHAAA
Old 01-30-2020, 08:31 PM   #86
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Not Friendly Fred hated me under his old handle as well. Back when the rules were more relaxed and you didn't have to worry about points, he was just as much of a mental midget as he is now to me. I know who you used to be Frederick. If you are going to be a coward and run away from a handle, at least don't champion the same hookers and tell on yourself, dipshit
Old 01-30-2020, 08:37 PM   #87
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

How many remember when Magic Johnson got Paul Westhead fired.?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 08:40 PM   #88
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
How many remember when Magic Johnson got Paul Westhead fired.?

it worked out pretty good for pat riley ..
Old 01-30-2020, 08:44 PM   #89
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Magic and a few other Lakers are also accused of getting rid of Pat Riley as well. They didn't care for his 3 hours of intense practices between games with an 82 game regular season.

And yeah TWK, there are probably worse things in life than living in Miami and having a small ownership of the team that you run while having a hands off owner/boss. And he did have a nice run with the Lakers obviously before he went to the Knicks and made them goons... RIP Anthony Mason. I loved that guy when I was a kid.
Old 01-30-2020, 09:15 PM   #90
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Magic and a few other Lakers are also accused of getting rid of Pat Riley as well. They didn't care for his 3 hours of intense practices between games with an 82 game season.

Riles played college ball for the Baron of the Bluegrass himself, Adolph Rupp at UK. he and a great shooter named Louis Dampier who had a good career in the old ABA with the Kentucky Colonels played in the famous Texas Western game for the NCAA title, won of course by Texas Western now UTEP. UK's starters were all white TX Western's all black of course. if you ask Riles says the game was a fluke and UK would win the majority of times in say a 10 game series. Louie Dampier disagrees and says UK would be lucky to win 3 times out of ten. Texas Western's starters were simply that much more athletic than UK. here's the proof ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Joe_Hill

"In the first half, he stole the ball from both Louie Dampier and Tommy Kron twice within the span of a minute and converted both steals into easy layups"

he stole the ball from Dampier AGAIN right after that too. 3 times in the span of less than 2 minutes.

sports fans might recognize the guy Louie is driving past in an ABA game ... Dr. J ..

Dampier finished first all-time in the ABA in games (728), minutes (27,770), points scored (13,726) and assists (4,044).

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women