Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41892
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2019, 04:45 PM   #31
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopie View Post
Since I’ve been stalked, insulted, and offended by ghost rider’s private message.
Ghostrider, you have been and are promoting prostitution. Enlightenment of Jade’s recent raid, ghostrider has been doing same for Blue Spa. Mic Drop !
It’s simple, report that private message to the Mods and let them decide.

Better yet, I am sending them a copy for you cupcake
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 04:49 PM   #32
Whenever
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
It’s simple, report that private message to the Mods and let them decide.

Better yet, I am sending them a copy for you cupcake
Hey rider I’m feeling left out where is my pm ???
Whenever is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 06:36 PM   #33
Jtbc
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whenever View Post
Hey rider I’m feeling left out where is my pm ???
He sent it to your other screen, HSL
Jtbc is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 07:11 PM   #34
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Many of the reviews in AMPs are posted by the same 2-3 guys with the same agenda:

to promote their favorite AMPs

You know which 2-3 guys I am referring to.

Bet for many of those reviews they never actually even had a session with those girls they wrote a stellar 10 stars review of.

It also makes you GO MMMMMMMMM? why those 2-3 guys work so hard to promote those handful of AMPs, always the same AMPs.

If you question their reviews or disagree with them on the girl being any good, they get extremely hostile and defensive.

Only reason for any guy to do that is if they had $$$$ vested in those places as investors or co-owners, etc???

OTHERWISE it makes no sense to me why any guys would take any disagreement so personally.
I posted this at 9:14 am.

After that since then in the past almost 11 hours,

2 1/2 pages of AMPs reviews get bumped to the top,

43 reviews threads in TOTAL!!

most of them bumped to the top using nonsensical replies;

all touting how great those places are.

Many of them focusing on one place:

BLUE!!

The same place this NO review is about.

Most of them are review threads started by the same 2-3 AMPs reviewers.

I rest my case!
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 07:12 PM   #35
HSL
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Happy to see an honest review on this board but sad to see it is against Foxy as I've always been a fan of hers and have enjoyed my time with her but as many on this board have experienced,she is the Queen of ymmv. I disagree with many of the desperate promoters who hype her more than she should be hyped but it is wat it is.

I recently shared my friends horrible experience with her but I am happy to report that round 2 went much better & she graciously accepted his load of cum and I rewarded her good behavior by sharing my load with her once they were done. But as I mentioned before,my friend took control of the poor experience the first time and since he raised his hand he was rewarded with another whore for the full 30 mins (even though he got an aged,not so attractive bbfs tarnished Gold provider).

Foxy is by far the best Blue has to offer at the moment and that is not saying much,I know. Hell,Foxy is probably the best since Orange left so wen I talked to Orange today I told her she needs to cum back but let me manage her comeback so the money goes in the right hands & she doesn't have to deal with all of the desperate bbfs seekers. It may happen as the conversation went very well.
HSL is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 07:19 PM   #36
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJobs View Post
Similar name and exact same avatar photo as the most recently banned “Whatever” handle of Peter Bota PussySnob Dickey and however many other handles he’s used. The anti-Foxy squad of his spectral handles continues even after Halloween lol. It's obvious as fuck (the guy's not too bright).

Foxy may at times be YMMV for some hobbyists who don't know how to handle her or who use her roughly or rudely, but she's always been good for me as she has been for many others. Hot young sexy and Catholic who feels great in pussy and mouth while looking as one of the best.

Anyone who gets taken in by this latest recently registered handle is a fool.
Here we go again with the WK from you. Pathetic, dude. Totally pathetic.

Give OP a break on this one. We’ve got some credible contributors weighing in with similar experiences and there you are in mother fucking Cupertino, CA, with your mother fucking Mocha Latte from Starbucks. Give us a mother fucking break with the mother fucking WK shit! Please!

BTW: Steve Jobs is mother fucking dead. Pancreatic mother fucking cancer. Look it up!
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 07:46 PM   #37
greensand
Valued Poster

Overall, Blue is probably my least favorite AMP. I've been disappointed more often than not. The girls aren't as attractive as the others I've seen elsewhere, and then there's the TS situation

Fortunately though, I was not disappointed with Foxy. Sorry to hear that you had a bad time, but the good reviews are not all bullshit
greensand is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 08:10 PM   #38
Jtbc
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSL View Post
Happy to see an honest review on this board but sad to see it is against Foxy as I've always been a fan of hers and have enjoyed my time with her but as many on this board have experienced,she is the Queen of ymmv. I disagree with many of the desperate promoters who hype her more than she should be hyped but it is wat it is.

I recently shared my friends horrible experience with her but I am happy to report that round 2 went much better & she graciously accepted his load of cum and I rewarded her good behavior by sharing my load with her once they were done. But as I mentioned before,my friend took control of the poor experience the first time and since he raised his hand he was rewarded with another whore for the full 30 mins (even though he got an aged,not so attractive bbfs tarnished Gold provider).

Foxy is by far the best Blue has to offer at the moment and that is not saying much,I know. Hell,Foxy is probably the best since Orange left so wen I talked to Orange today I told her she needs to cum back but let me manage her comeback so the money goes in the right hands & she doesn't have to deal with all of the desperate bbfs seekers. It may happen as the conversation went very well.

Shouldn't you be busy bashing Dallas / blue in other city reviews?
Jtbc is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 08:11 PM   #39
Whenever
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin3 View Post
It seems there’s certainly a wide disparity of experiences. Some reviews are obvious promotions, while others seem more in line with normal expectations. My personal experience with her last week was a total fail. The highlight was the initial fatigue and disinterest that degraded to anguish when the towel came off. BJ was mediocre and she asked for “short time-me small” back in the room. I easily agreed, as I treat everyone of them like my favorite gf while I’m with them. DATY was awkward, and she asked to quit before we even started. I was going to leave but emo asked me to take Layna, who I found quite engaging. I’ve been doing this 17 years and definitely one of my more disappointing experiences. And the only bad one ever at Blue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greensand View Post
Overall, Blue is probably my least favorite AMP. I've been disappointed more often than not. The girls aren't as attractive as the others I've seen elsewhere, and then there's the TS situation

Fortunately though, I was not disappointed with Foxy. Sorry to hear that you had a bad time, but the good reviews are not all bullshit
I would beg to differ. See attached member. Stayed he also had a total fail with Foxy. But did not write a review. Maybe because he knew he would get attacked
Like I did from the blue promo gang. Or he felt bad for the provider. So I would bet that most of the guys are in the same mindset. So they will not do a No
Review. She is a total complete but case. I fucked perfect. She took the fucking
Like a girl should. But this 40 year old foxy. Needs to retire.
Whenever is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 08:15 PM   #40
SteveJobs
Valued Poster

Like I said, Big Bamboo, she may be YMMV (but I thought you yourself said you liked her — you should make up your mind). She’s always been good with me (too!) and this review is from the single most multiple handled, frequently banned, biggest liar here. (And being the biggest liar here is nothing to snort at!) I'm not saying Foxy's perfect. I am saying that many (like this "Whenever" liar) are unfairly targeting and lying about her, saying in the post right above that she's 40 and such. For you to defend him confirms your own dubiousness.

As JTBC says above, “he sent it to your other screen, HSL.” HSL, PeterBota, Flavor Guy, Whenever, and about 50 other shadows of shadows of shadows. All hateful toward Blue and toward the basic honest functioning of this site.

CG2014, you really need to learn to count. You’re completely off base. Of the reviews posted since 9AM, the vast bulk are clearly for spas other than Blue, especially Jujubee, Pearls, Nagoya, Good Time, Rainbow, and Luxury. If that’s your “case," I hope I never have you as my Perry Mason.

Steve Jobs is dead? The intelligence and attention to detail he championed sure are among some here. BigBamboo and CG2014 would never be hired let alone succeed at Apple.
SteveJobs is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 08:47 PM   #41
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJobs View Post
Like I said, Big Bamboo, she may be YMMV (but I thought you yourself said you liked her — you should make up your mind). She’s always been good with me (too!) and this review is from the single most multiple handled, frequently banned, biggest liar here. (And being the biggest liar here is nothing to snort at!) I'm not saying Foxy's perfect. I am saying that many (like this "Whenever" liar) are unfairly targeting and lying about her, saying in the post right above that she's 40 and such. For you to defend him confirms your own dubiousness.

As JTBC says above, “he sent it to your other screen, HSL.” HSL, PeterBota, Flavor Guy, Whenever, and about 50 other shadows of shadows of shadows. All hateful toward Blue and toward the basic honest functioning of this site.

CG2014, you really need to learn to count. You’re completely off base. Of the reviews posted since 9AM, the vast bulk are clearly for spas other than Blue, especially Jujubee, Pearls, Nagoya, Good Time, Rainbow, and Luxury. If that’s your “case," I hope I never have you as my Perry Mason.

Steve Jobs is dead? The intelligence and attention to detail he championed sure are among some here. BigBamboo and CG2014 would never be hired let alone succeed at Apple.
First order of business: You are assuming the OP is lying. But others of more notable tenure are saying the same about Foxy. Not sure you would call Ronin a liar. He is a long standing credible contributor who weighed in on this post. And I’ve not seen Foxy in the past month to say if she’s not providing shitty service. I’m merely tired of the WKs always trying to neutralize a review consistent with feedback from credible members. You’ve got to call a spade a spade on this one.

Second order of business: You’re not Steve Jobs first off and least likely 1% capable of filling his shoes let alone his jock strap. Second, I was offered a job at Apple, as they came to me offering a well paid position and salary. But I told them no thanks. So feel free to rename your handle to Tim Cook. Because again, as I stated before, Steve Jobs is dead, which is some obvious lack of intelligence and attention to detail on your part.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:49 PM   #42
greensand
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whenever View Post
I would beg to differ. See attached member. Stayed he also had a total fail with Foxy. But did not write a review. Maybe because he knew he would get attacked
Like I did from the blue promo gang. Or he felt bad for the provider. So I would bet that most of the guys are in the same mindset. So they will not do a No
Review. She is a total complete but case. I fucked perfect. She took the fucking
Like a girl should. But this 40 year old foxy. Needs to retire.
Oh, I definitely believe all the bad stories about her, because I've had the same negative experiences that are attributed to Foxy with other girls at Blue. It was her overwhelming amount of "No"s that drove me to see her. I'm also saying, though, that her "Yes" reviews aren't entirely fake

Sadly, yes, it seems that "No" reviews (especially from Blue) get attacked, which is a shame, but I don't think that's the only reason that people don't post reviews. There simply isn't much incentive in doing one. Most reviews lack real details and are written with rose colored glasses on, and they attract attention which isn't always the best thing to do

I only reviewed to get Premium, and I probably wont do another review until I lose Premium. I've had several "Yes" and "No" since, but at the very most all I'll do is comment on a thread about it, and sometimes not even that. No one's experience will be exactly the same anyway, and in one day it will be bumped to the 4th page never to be seen again
greensand is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 08:56 PM   #43
BigBamboo
Premium Access

If only Whenever’s avatar would come back to grace us with her presence. I sure do miss her three hole PSE.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:39 PM   #44
SteveJobs
Valued Poster

I do believe Ronin. He just PM’d me about her. With his much-vaunted monster dick, I’m not surprised Foxy may have had problems. (His post talks of her "anguish when the towel came off," which is funny, though I know not for him). Ronin's honesty about his experience is good, including how this is the only bad time he's ever had at Blue. I've always said Foxy can be YMMV for various reasons but has never failed me.

But anybody (like you) who would even consider giving any belief to this OP, with his huge record of lies and bad-hat actions (even on this thread, saying she’s 40 or more) is either not as smart as he thinks he is or as honest as he would have us believe. And I doubt anyone like that would have gotten an offer from Apple lol. Your defending him at this point is hugely suspect.

Anyway, who is the avatar that you and he like so much? ("Whenever" and his aliases choose sexy avatars, on that we can agree). I like sexy avatars. I like yours too. I'm sure Hopie's will be just as sexy when he chooses his.
SteveJobs is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 11:46 PM   #45
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

I knew it’d be hit or miss based on reviews. I took a chance. She wasn’t up to it. That’s why I didn’t write a review. I’m not worried about being attacked. I’m always completely honest in my experiences and anyone on here for a long time knows it. I knew she was tired when she came in the room. I should’ve switched out then. A lot of these girls over work for a variety of reasons. I don’t hold it against them when the timing isn’t good. It doesn’t happen that often.
Ronin3 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women