Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48606
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-01-2019, 07:09 AM   #61
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Don't feed the trolls. I like hearing about shots and farts far more the giving any ground to those two assholes.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:05 AM   #62
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So true. From now on we will blow him out our asses.
Concider the turd flushed!
Old 08-01-2019, 08:06 AM   #63
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate everyone who spoke openly . We are all adults and should be able to talk about anything!
Old 08-01-2019, 11:52 AM   #64
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post
I appreciate everyone who spoke openly . We are all adults and should be able to talk about anything!
This is one of the best threads I have seen in cod in a long time. Thanks for starting it. Just hilarious.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:25 PM   #65
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyboy1 View Post

This is one of the best threads I have seen in cod in a long time. Thanks for starting it. Just hilarious.
You are welcome.
I've been laughing my ass off for days! Been to many Stros games this season? They look good and just got better!
Old 08-01-2019, 04:42 PM   #66
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
But we all know that Shine is not one to take being disrespected lightly. He came down hard on Russ38, as we all know, and he has come down on others as well in the past.
Like the old saying goes....he/she loves to dish it out but can’t take it....at least without crying to someone about it....

Now back to the funny shit....for the shit stirrers and jokesters out there who haven’t tried this product on their family, friends, co-workers and total strangers, your missing out.....

https://liquidass.com/

It comes in a liquid eye drop bottle or spray bottle.....I keep one of the spray bottles in my desk at work and will occasionally pump a couple of shots in that fart fan I told y’all about earlier....the smell is kinda difficult to describe but if you were to combine death, vomit and shit baking out in the hot Texas sun all day, it might come close.....loads of fun. Your welcome.....
Old 08-01-2019, 06:12 PM   #67
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg I'm on that

Ohhh. I got one too.
When I was going to Sam Houston I worked in Houston as a waitress During the summer. A really nice seafood Italian joint the owner was a good man his uncle the manager and his cousin were perverted non American pigs. Sooo. Me and this chick were tired of it. He got some soup. Walked away so We put a few drops of Visine in it. Waited 4 min. No runs yet. So we emptied the bottle in his water. 20 ish minutes later his ass as blowing mud in. the bathroom. He left and we didn't see him for 3 days. Thinking about it later we prob didn't need to give him more but it all worked out. So yes ladies and gentlemen. Eyedrops when injested gives you the runs. Only takes a few drops
Old 08-01-2019, 07:39 PM   #68
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

^^^^ That shit is lethal...I’m talking exploding diarrhea needing medical attention.....Only use that cocktail for fuckheads you really hate.....At least that’s what I heard from a friend......
Old 08-01-2019, 07:44 PM   #69
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Liquidass.com

I just spit my beer out!
Roflmao! !!!!!!

Why do I envision shines smiling face on the label?
Old 08-02-2019, 02:35 PM   #70
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post
Omg I'm on that

Ohhh. I got one too.
When I was going to Sam Houston I worked in Houston as a waitress During the summer. A really nice seafood Italian joint the owner was a good man his uncle the manager and his cousin were perverted non American pigs. Sooo. Me and this chick were tired of it. He got some soup. Walked away so We put a few drops of Visine in it. Waited 4 min. No runs yet. So we emptied the bottle in his water. 20 ish minutes later his ass as blowing mud in. the bathroom. He left and we didn't see him for 3 days. Thinking about it later we prob didn't need to give him more but it all worked out. So yes ladies and gentlemen. Eyedrops when injested gives you the runs. Only takes a few drops
This right here is some foooking disturbing shit and should cause your clientele to go to zero. You foooking literally poisoned someone and freely foooking admit it because you didn't like him. You could have killed the guy and you find dat shit funny and non of these guys here have called you on dat shit. This is incredible and should be fully noted you admitting to foooking poisoning someone with visine. Unbelievable. I can't even say my catch phrase I'm so disgusted....
Old 08-02-2019, 03:16 PM   #71
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
This right here is some foooking disturbing shit and should cause your clientele to go to zero. You foooking literally poisoned someone and freely foooking admit it because you didn't like him. You could have killed the guy and you find dat shit funny and non of these guys here have called you on dat shit. This is incredible and should be fully noted you admitting to foooking poisoning someone with visine. Unbelievable. I can't even say my catch phrase I'm so disgusted....

You're admitting to knowing where a girl is being held against her will and passing judgement against ZP for a practical joke. GTFO! You're the one who is disgusting. Grow some balls and go to the fucking police and help that poor girl.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:53 PM   #72
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Tetrahydrozoline attacks the nervous system when ingested and can be fatal. The guy obviously went to the doctor as he wasn't seen in three days. Da great doesn't know anywhere any girl is being held against her will, but here we have an admitted attempted murder and that's okay to you. You guys target who you want but let your buddy get away with attempted murder or at the least aggravated assault. Zantana admitted to aggravated assault at the least on a hooker board which as you say needs less attention, but that's okay with you because you like her. Okay. Boardman. Tooodlez.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:02 PM   #73
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

The guy Zan was talking about was obviously a douchebag and deserved to be shitting out his soul on a toilet for three days.....sounds like the kind of douche we’ve all seen hanging out in a bar or club that tries to hit on anything with a pulse.....Again, that’s when the liquid ass spray bottle comes in handy....One quick pump spray on the back of his shirt collar when he’s standing at the bar will 100% guarantee he gets no pussy that night....works every time.....
Old 08-02-2019, 04:11 PM   #74
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
You post too much but i cant argue with this. It is pretty fucked up...that's some Cardi B and Bill Cosby level shit.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:27 PM   #75
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
The guy Zan was talking about was obviously a douchebag and deserved to be shitting out his soul on a toilet for three days.....sounds like the kind of douche we’ve all seen hanging out in a bar or club that tries to hit on anything with a pulse.....Again, that’s when the liquid ass spray bottle comes in handy....One quick pump spray on the back of his collar when he’s standing at the bar will 100% guarantee he gets no pussy that night....works every time.....
You guys never cease to amaze me with how you twist yourselves in pretzels trying to defend the indefensible. At no time in life is it ever ok to pour poison in someone's food or drink over them cat calling or being a perv. That's felony aggravated assault 1 charge. And a 10k fine.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women