Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2019, 03:11 AM   #61
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
what ya waiting for? Mueller handed it to ya on a sliver platter .. didn't he??
It wasn't Mueller who handed it on a silver platter. It was the idiot himself who brazenly thumbs his nose at the oath he swore.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 03:17 AM   #62
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

Just for starters - people of color AND the poor are convicted of, not commit, a disproportionate number of crimes. But you don't care about the details. You just can't wrap your head around them.

Unlike you, I'd rather save the life of the one giving life to have a chance to give life again.
Annddd...we're already off the path of truth and into the realm of bullshit. The stats are plain and simple, people of color COMMIT a disproportionate number of crimes in this country. You did what I told you not to attempt and you did it with misplaced snark.
Why do you equate not killing a baby with saving the life of the mother? That is not the discussion the rest of us are having. If that was the binary choice then I know most people would save the mother but you are talking about a small fraction of abortions. Why don't you get into the game rather than sit in your own little ghetto of one.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 03:19 AM   #63
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
It wasn't Mueller who handed it on a silver platter. It was the idiot himself who brazenly thumbs his nose at the oath he swore.

where is maxie pad when you need her?

so impeach foty fi! or STFU.

Impeachment Would Probably Cost Democrats the House

https://www.yahoo.com/news/impeachme...192932147.html

Arya ... gonna go for it? or STFU?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 03:22 AM   #64
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
[CENTER][B]List: The 101 House Democrats calling for an impeachment inquiry into

I note the date is from May. If these numbers are true...then let's have that vote.
Old 07-27-2019, 03:50 AM   #65
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Annddd...we're already off the path of truth and into the realm of bullshit. The stats are plain and simple, people of color COMMIT a disproportionate number of crimes in this country. You did what I told you not to attempt and you did it with misplaced snark.
Why do you equate not killing a baby with saving the life of the mother? That is not the discussion the rest of us are having. If that was the binary choice then I know most people would save the mother but you are talking about a small fraction of abortions. Why don't you get into the game rather than sit in your own little ghetto of one.

What do you think has more of an impact on society? And why is the punishment so disproportionate?

What is white-collar crime, and how is the FBI combating it?

https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/what-...i-combating-it

Quote:
White-collar scams can destroy a company, devastate families by wiping out their life savings, or cost investors billions of dollars (or even all three). Today’s fraud schemes are more sophisticated than ever, and the FBI is dedicated to using its skills to track down the culprits and stop scams before they start.

Why don't you stay out of the health and wellbeing of women? Is it because your taxes fund their rights to see a clinician? Why DON'T you equate saving the life of a mother with the medical procedure?

Old 07-27-2019, 04:02 AM   #66
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Arya ... gonna go for it? or STFU?
I sure as hell won't STFU! If those House members would only stay on message during their break and hammer the laundry list of malfeasance to their constituents and ask them if they are okay with an admitted sexual predator as POTUS.
Old 07-27-2019, 04:10 AM   #67
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
I sure as hell won't STFU! If those House members would only stay on message during their break and hammer the laundry list of malfeasance to their constituents and ask them if they are okay with an admitted sexual predator as POTUS.
Mulehead didn't even know what Fusion GPS was...WTF!!
Again what universe are you in...complete fucking nonsense as usual.
With all this complete nonsense you don't disappoint the informed.
P.S. Were you OK with slick willy??
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 04:28 AM   #68
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Psychobabble. Did I mention Fusion GPS?

Donald Trump and The Definition of Insanity

https://medium.com/@shanesnow/donald...y-82ab6db008c4

Quote:
“Even though I disagree with everything he stands for, I would be immensely relieved to have a president Pence. He’s conservative; he’s not crazy,” Gartner told me. Paul Ryan? He’d be great, too.

“Martin Luther King famously said the arc of history is long, but it bends towards justice. If we hit a traffic jam on the way to social progress, we’ll still get there,” Gartner said. “But if we’re all dead from a nuclear war, we won’t.”

Old 07-27-2019, 04:42 AM   #69
bb1961
Valued Poster

The man in charge of the investigation doesn't know the genesis of the investigation...Mulehead is a sorry excuse for anything much less the leader of the investigation. You seem to want to hang your hat on this loser...again completely delusional hope.
This whole thing was a complete sham and it's your gospel.

This says volumes about you...SMFH!!!

Even though I disagree with everything he stands for, I would be immensely relieved to have a president Pence.

YOU HAVE NO CORE PRINCIPLES PERIOD!!

That is why I support ZERO democraps...I DISAGREE WITH EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR...IT'S CALLED PRINCIPLES...do you have any??
I understand why Jack laughs at you...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 07:30 AM   #70
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

9500- Nadler and Schiff have been waving the "Evidence" in their hot little McCarthyite hands since 2018 election - with the Fearsome Foursome screaming "Impeach the MF" - as the now leaders of the DPST party.

Show the evidence in testimony in the Committees - bring to the house floor publicly for a Vote on Articles of Impeachment. Listen to what Rep Al Green says - another DPST Leader - who is being blocked by Speaker Pelosi - (perhaps she is a closet Republican?) - from moving forward with the DPST ultimate Desire of Impeachment!!!!

Show the Evidence for sexual predator!!!
Impeach and then try in a Court of Law!

Take action regarding Impeachment - or Shut Up about it!
Impeachment is all the DPST's have - no concern for bi-partisan governing the nation.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 09:09 AM   #71
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I'm getting tired of this continual copying...this is for 9500; so let me understand you...small crimes, as you see it, are excusable especially if perpetrated by someone of color and big crimes by white (?) people should have special attention because of the societal impact... so you want a two tier criminal justice system. One for them and one for us. Suppose someone is rich and has influence and is also a person of color (O J Simpson, Wesley Snipes, Maxine Waters, or Jussie Smollet) do they get white person justice or person of color justice? I'm sure you even have a third tier for democrats in office. No, there can be only one justice system. That's the American way though we have fallen short. Enforcement is your problem is that is a local matter. The local mayor (De Blasio or Pete) can decide to be proactive and start worrying about broken windows or they can allow the small time criminal elements to prey on the people and humiliate the police.
Why does that sound racist on so many levels...
As to abortion, you're drifting off course again (we both know that you have port to take shelter in). As I said before, if it was a choice between the mother's actual life and an unborn baby then the vast majority would side with the mother, the father, and their doctor. That is a rarity. The vast majority is one of convenience. I don't know if you believe in hell and eternal punishment, the jury is still out on that. But if there was a chance of avoiding a few months of inconvenience but guaranteeing a long period of discomfort which would you recommend?
Old 07-27-2019, 09:47 AM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Just for starters - people of color AND the poor are convicted of, not commit, a disproportionate number of crimes. But you don't care about the details. You just can't wrap your head around them.

Unlike you, I'd rather save the life of the one giving life to have a chance to give life again.
RE: "violent crime," you are wrong.

The Census records that whites of all ethnicities comprise 76% of the population and blacks of all ethnicities comprise 13% of the population.

FBI data for 2017, the most current data available, records that whites were the perpetrators in 52% (3,567) of the murders in 2017 whereas blacks were the perpetrators in 43% (2,970) of the murders in 2017.

The FBI data shows that whites are underrepresented in the violent crime of murder and blacks are seriously overrepresented -- over 200% -- in the violent crime of murder.

The incarceration rate pretty well reflects the rate of criminal activity.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 10:00 AM   #73
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
The man in charge of the investigation doesn't know the genesis of the investigation...Mulehead is a sorry excuse for anything much less the leader of the investigation. You seem to want to hang your hat on this loser...again completely delusional hope.
This whole thing was a complete sham and it's your gospel.

This says volumes about you...SMFH!!!

Even though I disagree with everything he stands for, I would be immensely relieved to have a president Pence.

YOU HAVE NO CORE PRINCIPLES PERIOD!!

That is why I support ZERO democraps...I DISAGREE WITH EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR...IT'S CALLED PRINCIPLES...do you have any??
I understand why Jack laughs at you...
You turned this from an attack on “mulehead,” whoever that is, into a SCREAMING ranting attack on one of your fellow posters.

“Dimocraps” will vote in record numbers because of the ugliness and intolerance of the Trump troll mob. Is that you, bb1961? If so, thanks for reminding the people why this nightmare must end.

the judge’s decision.... three Trump is trolls for you!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 12:44 PM   #74
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
There is an abundance of evidence the law is applied disproportionately harsh on the poor and minority. Poverty is a great common denominator. It pisses me off when the smug nature of the elite forget about the rural citizens and those living on the street. For minor offenses. Epstein gets a HELL of a deal. On credit. Holding secrets as collateral.

As far as patronizing, I'll reserve that stupidity for a some others.

T-mobile and Sprint are merging. Just heard.
Quote:
If there is an "abundance" of evidence that the death penalty is applied disproportionally then there should be no problem presenting some. Lets not go the look how many people of color versus how many people (of non-color?) are executed. We know that people of color make up a disproportionate percentage of the criminal population because they are convicted of more crimes because they commit a disproportionate number of crimes. I'll be waiting on that evidence and as far as the five listed above...can't wait to get rid of them soon enough but you'd rather kill a baby.

the reason why its disporportionate is because you have prosecutors/police withholding evidence that would clear some of these people in order to get a conviction result they want.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 01:29 PM   #75
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
I'm getting tired of this continual copying...this is for 9500; so let me understand you...small crimes, as you see it, are excusable especially if perpetrated by someone of color and big crimes by white (?) people should have special attention because of the societal impact... so you want a two tier criminal justice system. One for them and one for us. Suppose someone is rich and has influence and is also a person of color (O J Simpson, Wesley Snipes, Maxine Waters, or Jussie Smollet) do they get white person justice or person of color justice? I'm sure you even have a third tier for democrats in office. No, there can be only one justice system. That's the American way though we have fallen short. Enforcement is your problem is that is a local matter. The local mayor (De Blasio or Pete) can decide to be proactive and start worrying about broken windows or they can allow the small time criminal elements to prey on the people and humiliate the police.
Why does that sound racist on so many levels...
As to abortion, you're drifting off course again (we both know that you have port to take shelter in). As I said before, if it was a choice between the mother's actual life and an unborn baby then the vast majority would side with the mother, the father, and their doctor. That is a rarity. The vast majority is one of convenience. I don't know if you believe in hell and eternal punishment, the jury is still out on that. But if there was a chance of avoiding a few months of inconvenience but guaranteeing a long period of discomfort which would you recommend?
You're reading shit that isn't even there! IF ONLY THE THE LAW WAS APPLIED FAIRLY is the title. I want what we have to be equal. You read I want this and I want that. You're projecting. Stop it. Stop assuming to know what I want when I haven't stated what you heard! If I told the waiter I didn't enjoy my soup, that doesn't mean he heard me say it tasted like shit. That's what he thought he heard. From where? I don't know. You tell me where I said I want a two tier criminal system.

The Death Penalty Is Already a Farce. William Barr’s Plan Might Make It Torturous.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...obarbital.html

Quote:
The administration has rarely been deterred by the suffering of those it deems unworthy of basic rights, to be sure, as the conditions at its immigrant-detention camps at the U.S.-Mexico border illustrate. Nor, apparently, is it swayed by the arguments put forth by influential abolitionists like defense attorney Bryan Stevenson, who hold that — like Germany’s history with the Holocaust — America’s history with slavery and Native American genocide nullifies its moral legitimacy to put people to death.

Eric Garner: no charges against white police officer over chokehold death

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ork-no-charges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXC63oZe6rA

Quote:
To charge Pantaleo under federal statute, prosecutors would have had to prove not only that he had used objectively unreasonable force but also that he had wilfully violated the law. Donoghue said that while his department had interviewed in excess of four dozen witnesses, the video of Garner’s death provided the central evidence.

The abortion issue is an infinitesimal downward spiral. Now that you brought the after life into this. How do you know what's convenient for the mother when you don't know the underlying circumstances? You can never convince me it's wrong, as I can't prove to you it's okay.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women