Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2019, 11:31 PM   #16
bandit007
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3ig I3ear View Post
Without question the most ideal incall is a private apartment. Most of the gentlemen here (especially the ones you want coming to see you) prefer an apartment over hotels. I've been in this hobby for close to 20 years so I speak from experience.

When selecting an apartment complex for your incall you want to look for these factors and try to check as many boxes as you can.
1. Select a property that does not have gated access
2. Select a larger property with at least 10-15 buildings. The more traffic going in and out the better and a larger property will provide better cover.
3. Select a property with plenty of parking and avoid properties that have limited parking causing them to require parking permits. These properties often contract with towing companies who remove un-permitted cars randomly throughout the day.
4. Select a property that has the building numbers clearly marked that can be seen by a person driving past.
5. Select a property that has internal breezeways with doors not visible from the parking lot or an adjacent building.
6. Select a property that has offset entry door placement so that the neighbor across the hall cannot see your front door through their peephole.
7. Select an apartment where the bedroom does not share a wall with an adjacent apartment. This will typically be an end unit at the corner of the building. (This is a more difficult find, but its great if you can find it)
8. While the property does not need to be super high end, keep in mind that your preferred clientele might be showing up in a higher profile or luxury vehicle. Ideally you want a property decent enough that vehicles like this don't stand out. A 100K+ car in a dump apartment complex attracts attention that you don't want.

In previous posts of this nature, ladies have given the following advice:
1. Screen, Screen and ALWAYS Screen you clients
2. Don't see back to back clients, allow an hour or two between clients to limit visible foot traffic to and from your apartment.
3. A properly screened client can be trusted to quietly walk in rather than knock. Knocking draws attention. When the client has been given the apartment number and is on his way up, unlock the door and instruct him to quietly walk in and not knock on the door.
4. When you are walking to and from your apartment, keep a low profile and dress as basic and casual as possible. Never be seen walking to and from the apartment wearing sexy outfits that you would wear for your clients.

**Some of the best apartment incalls I have visited are the type that have attached garages. This allows you to park in the garage where your vehicle cannot be seen. It also allows you to go to and from the apartment unseen by neighbors. In many cases the entry door to the apartment opens immediately to a set of stairs where you travel up to the second floor and the apartment is on top of the garage. The benefit here is that you don't have neighbors below you making noise complaints. Properties with this format most often do not have front doors facing each other and are more often distanced apart. Additionally, people who live in apartments with attached garages enter and exit via the garage better than 90% of the time which means they pay significantly less attention to the front door area. In this format, neighbors tend to have significantly less interaction with other neighbors aiding in you keeping a low profile.

The reason that most of the gentlemen prefer Apartments over Hotels is level of comfort. Nervousness and stress can have a negative impact on the enjoyment of the visit. Pre-stress is much higher when going to a hotel. Arriving in the parking lot and having to wait any extended period of time in a running car draws attention. Walking past the front desk looking for the elevators adds a level of stress. Feeling like everyone who sees you at a hotel with no suit case knows what you are there for adds a level of stress. Knocking on the door and waiting (for what seems like an eternity) and the risk of people seeing you adds a level of stress. This pre-stress is a mood killer for what otherwise would be something to really look forward to and ultimately take a negative toll on the overall enjoyment of the experience.
All this without mention of the fact that when visiting a hotel, you are on camera the second you pull into the parking lot, walk through the lobby, camera in the elevator, cameras in the hallways leading to your room. In a hotel, the only place you are not on camera is inside the room itself.

Some gents have the ability to "not care" and just walk in and out of hotels without a care in the world. I envy these gents and wish I had that ability, however you will find that these gents are in the minority. A quality apartment incall as outlined above makes you compatible with nearly all gentlemen who seek your services.

Location is an important factor but I will defer to the ladies who can provide better guidance in this regard. Obviously us gents would all prefer that you be located in an area convenient to us specifically but for the masses I think that input should come from other ladies with experience on the matter.

I wish you all the luck and be safe!!

^^^^^This guy sums it all up!! Also a nice apt very seldom attracts LE. Most LE stings use hotels. Plus in places such as Addison LE patrols most hotel lots and will chat with you if your sitting in your car.
bandit007 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 04:56 AM   #17
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Love me a big ass hotel. Lots of traffic, especially if there’s a noisy convention going on. The Intercontinental (or is it Renaissance?) on the tollway is about as perfect as an incall gets. Saw a girl for 3 years who had an apartment and she moved at least 4 times because of various issues: parking issues, neighbors complaining, stalkers, etc.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 05:52 AM   #18
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Love me a big ass hotel. Lots of traffic, especially if there’s a noisy convention going on. The Intercontinental (or is it Renaissance?) on the tollway is about as perfect as an incall gets. Saw a girl for 3 years who had an apartment and she moved at least 4 times because of various issues: parking issues, neighbors complaining, stalkers, etc.
Excellent points in favor of a hotel incall and thanks for bringing them up, Prolongus.

If you have creepy stalker clients or if you have parking issues while staying at a hotel, it's a simple matter of changing to a different hotel to solve those issues. As for neighbors complaining about multiple strange men entering and leaving your hotel room every day, that's very unlikely to happen because your neighbors change frequently when you stay in a hotel room. Furthermore, even if you keep staying at a certain hotel, your hotel room will keep changing so again, less chance of nosy neighbors finding out what you do & complaining about you. Despite all that, if you still have "neighbors" complaining while staying in a hotel, just move to a different hotel.

Compare that with staying in an apartment complex where you've signed a minimum 6 month lease (and more likely a 12 month or 15 month lease because the longer the lease, the cheaper the monthly rent and that's one of the main reasons for staying in an apartment over a hotel). Meeting plenty of strange men every week is part of your job description and it's inevitable that a few of them will be creepy stalkers, even if they pass your screening. Can you imagine how risky & scary it would be if this creepy stalker knew where your permanent apartment incall was, right down to your apartment number? He could keep making unwanted visits to your incall, scaring business away. He could call your apartment leasing office and file an anonymous complaint about you. He could call LE and give your address and complain about you. He could keep ordering pizza & chinese food & send it to your incall & make you pay for it. It would be very easy for him to stalk you day after day.

As for neighbors complaining, it's much more likely to happen when you work from an apartment. Thank you Jackie for sharing your personal experience about that. Unfortunately, many Americans have silly backwards views about sex & morality and are outraged when they find out their neighbor is a "working woman". All these apartment complexes also contract with towing companies who watch apartment complex parking lots like a hawk day and night. If they see a strange car without a resident sticker or guest sticker, they will tow it right away.

Here's the crazy part though, say you have an apartment incall and you realize you have to break your apartment lease and move right away for whatever reason i.e neighbors complaining, stalkers, parking issues etc. well you have to pay a LOT of money to do that. You will have to pay a lease termination fee which is usually at least 2 month's rent if not more and a reletting fee. You will have to pay moving fees to have your furniture moved to your next apartment. Or if you're disposing of your furniture, you will have to pay for professionals to dispose of your furniture because most apartments don't allow you to dump your furniture in their dumpsters.

Revisiting my earlier point about hotel rooms being better furnished than provider apartments, I've read many ECCIE reviews where the hobbyist enters a provider's apartment and just sees an air mattress or regular mattress on the floor..that's it. That's a huge turn off for me and I'm sure for most other men. At least with hotel rooms, you know there will be a nice comfy bed with side tables, chairs, proper lighting etc. Also Big Bear, I have several friends who live in DFW apartments and apartment staff barge into their homes all the time without any advance notice. They just find creative ways to explain why it's an "emergency".

There are pros and cons with both hotels and apartments but I disagree with the notion that apartments are a much better option for providers than hotels. Sorry for the very long post but a lot of important serious points had to be made. No rambling here. If it's too long for you, don't read it. That's fine with me.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:12 PM   #19
Sffl3286
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

I love visiting private incalls and prefer them over hotels. I tend to repeat with a small number of ladies and really enjoy the familiarity of her place. Some hotels make it much more difficult to discretely come and go.
Sffl3286 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 07:40 PM   #20
RufusXavier
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

I prefer apartments, but the mosey neighbor bit always worries me. I don’t know who lives in the complex. It could be someone from RW. Other than that, they’re better, if the unit is in a discreet part of the complex.

I don’t mind hotels, mainly because I can make it look as if I have business there. The main issue is running into housekeeping.
RufusXavier is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 08:02 AM   #21
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I'll say it again,,,
I only see provider that have private incalls ( just me safer , overall for both sides ) LE ripe off
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 10:27 AM   #22
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Back in 2010, I started playing in hotels. It didn't take me long to figure out I wanted an apartment. I always felt the staff was on to me. Like why do I need a hotel room, when I have a local home address kinda thing.

In addition to maintaining low volume, I generally pick apartments that have hallways with no windows or stairs that kinda disappear into the building, and front doors are offset from one another. Basically, when someone walks in the building, nobody knows where that person is going.

Too much traffic gets noticed, whether it's an apartment or a hotel.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 10:36 AM   #23
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
Back in 2010, I started playing in hotels. It didn't take me long to figure out I wanted an apartment. I always felt the staff was on to me. Like why do I need a hotel room, when I have a local home address kinda thing.

In addition to maintaining low volume, I generally pick apartments that have hallways with no windows or stairs that kinda disappear into the building, and front doors are offset from one another. Basically, when someone walks in the building, nobody knows where that person is going.

Too much traffic gets noticed, whether it's an apartment or a hotel.
Great post Laura! Despite my preference for hotels, I couldn't help but agree with the wisdom behind your well written post! That is one disadvantage with hotels...if you stay in one long enough, the cleaning staff & other hotel employees might grow suspicious of the multiple men visiting your room.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 03:32 PM   #24
TheCharlieBrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

airbnb?
TheCharlieBrown is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 04:41 PM   #25
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharlieBrown View Post
airbnb?
I did see a lady a while back that was at a Airbnb that was visiting from Houston. The way I know is because she brought it up when we took a break.
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 07:37 AM   #26
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I worked at a Motel ( days inn) in my teens and Correct the staff knows ALL the staff knows ,,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 08:57 PM   #27
dietsunkist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I prefer the apartment option
Perhaps best to have your initial visit with a new person at a motel and save the apartment for your regulars that pass the non-creepy test. No guarantee that someone won’t become a stalker, but maybe a little safer
dietsunkist is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 07:39 PM   #28
qbit
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

A lot of insights in this thread! Thank you !
qbit is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 05:22 PM   #29
zont
Valued Poster

Read through the entire thread and never saw this mentioned... there is a big difference between providing out of an apartment that is also your residence vs. using the apartment only for meets. Naturally, it is much cheaper to provide and to live at the same place, but, more often than not, assuming the lady could afford it, there is a second apartment. I have also seen ladies team up on that - works if they can get along and it does not create volume issues.

When a lady treats her business as a job, works "9 to 5" at the apartment and "goes home" to the other apartment, there can be fewer neighbor issues because she is there working when the neighbors are gone working.

This depends on the neighbors, of course. You get someone with too much time on his/her hands next door and has a mind to "police the complex", you are screwed sooner or later.

The airbnb was mentioned once. I saw a lady who did that and seemed happy with it. She traveled a lot and was likely savvy about how to select an airbnb property. Hell, she was savvy period!!
zont is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 05:26 PM   #30
zont
Valued Poster

Also curious about this one... when a lady gets that odd, nosy question about why there are various men showing up all the time, what are some good cover stories to tell? Over my nearly twenty years of playing around here, I recall that there were some good ones, but (damn) I cannot remember them now.
zont is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women