Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2019, 09:48 AM   #16
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

While I agree that "MSOG" is a reasonable expectation for an overnight it is not true that no sleep is the norm for an overnight.

What I've seen is a couple different models. There are some companions who offer overnights that're only up to 8 hours and yes, some of them are willing to pull an all-nighter. And then there are companions who have an extended 12-16 hour overnight package where uninterrupted sleep is required.

Sleep deprivation is a form of torture. I'm not sure why y'all don't understand that a well-rested provider can do more for you.. Either way, no, do not assume that someone wants to skip out on sleep and have their mind and body feeling wrecked for the next day or two. Simply ask the person you're thinking of booking how they structure it.

Lastly, there are some companions who offer an extended 12 hour / clock-free daytime date for the same rate as an overnight.

Quote:
Not only is MSOG expected on overnight visits, very little if any sleeping and all night fucking is also expected.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 10:13 AM   #17
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
While I agree that "MSOG" is a reasonable expectation for an overnight it is not true that no sleep is the norm for an overnight.

What I've seen is a couple different models. There are some companions who offer overnights that're only up to 8 hours and yes, some of them are willing to pull an all-nighter. And then there are companions who have an extended 12-16 hour overnight package where uninterrupted sleep is required.

Sleep deprivation is a form of torture. I'm not sure why y'all don't understand that a well-rested provider can do more for you.. Either way, no, do not assume that someone wants to skip out on sleep and have their mind and body feeling wrecked for the next day or two. Simply ask the person you're thinking of booking how they structure it.

Lastly, there are some companions who offer an extended 12 hour / clock-free daytime date for the same rate as an overnight.
Not enough sleep is torture?

100% of the time, overnight encounters are prebooked, there are no last minute OVN sessions! During the planning, it is talked about what is you are going to be doing, if sleep is not one of the activities, my advice is to get a good long and resetful sleep in the day before. I mean, what fool would pay a provider for an 8 hour OVN, usually at $1200+, do a little over an hour of a BCD session and the rest of the time sleep?

Just like a normal hour session, a hobbyist who lets the provider know of his expectations of the session he pays for and the provider agrees, then that should be the way it goes.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 10:20 AM   #18
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

No thanks. I don't want no MSOG in my pussy. MSOG stunt your growth and it also excess weight gain and infertility along with liver and kidney failure.
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 10:29 AM   #19
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

As I've stated, some overnights are longer than 8 hours and can be even twice as long, so no, it is not foolish to pay a provider to sleep if it is agreed upon that her requirement is to be able to do so. The point that I was getting across is that there are many ways to structure an overnight. Therefore it's a fallacy to state "very little if any sleeping and all night fucking is also expected." That is true in some cases, but not all so it would be foolish to expect that instead of simply asking.

Quote:
I mean, what fool would pay a provider for an 8 hour OVN, usually at $1200+, do a little over an hour of a BCD session and the rest of the time sleep..

Yes, overnights are usually booked far in advance. Even still, based on what you're saying, if a provider agrees to a sleepless overnight, she would be sacrificing both a day before and also a day after to adjust her sleep schedule in order to be awake through the night the date took place. Again, all I'm saying is that some providers are up for doing this but it is not a standardized practice.

Quote:
...During the planning, it is talked about what is you are going to be doing, if sleep is not one of the activities, my advice is to get a good long and resetful sleep in the day before.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 11:37 AM   #20
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I've never done an overnight and never will because I'd rather sleep.
My assumption and it's only an assumption is that there would be at least 2 sessions and maybe 3
Maybe one when the evening started, then I assume you go do something like eat dinner, then afterwards another session, then sleep, then maybe a goodbye session in the morning.
Who the hell wants to do that all night???
That's just how I pictured one but again I've never done it and don't really have any interest in one. But I don't really see the point in an overnight if there aren't at least 2 sessions involved.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 11:43 AM   #21
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default That is ridiculous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Not enough sleep is torture?

100% of the time, overnight encounters are prebooked, there are no last minute OVN sessions! During the planning, it is talked about what is you are going to be doing, if sleep is not one of the activities, my advice is to get a good long and resetful sleep in the day before. I mean, what fool would pay a provider for an 8 hour OVN, usually at $1200+, do a little over an hour of a BCD session and the rest of the time sleep?

Just like a normal hour session, a hobbyist who lets the provider know of his expectations of the session he pays for and the provider agrees, then that should be the way it goes.

I’m pretty sure if you told the provider ahead of time that you will not allow sleep, she will tell you Hell No... No thank you.

That’s just ridiculous.

I’ve been doing this almost 20 years and have had MANY overnights. My dates have been gentleman... sleep was allowed! We still had a ton of fun!
Lindsay Lee is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 01:06 PM   #22
funjohn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Every lady needs a kitty nap!
funjohn is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 01:23 PM   #23
Carmella_love69
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424881
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would think msog would be expected with any overnight encounter. Im even okay with a some wake up pipe lol. But i would advise to go over expectations before booking a 1k+ date.
Carmella_love69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 01:37 PM   #24
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

rather than ASSuming what is involved/allowed/expected/required,
COMMUNICATE w/ the provider about what you'd like to do/not do and find out the same from her.

i often proposed 2hrs delites before sleeping and 1hr after waking up. sometimes we had dinner and sometimes we had breakfast. sometimes we o/n'd at her incall (apt/home/hotel) or a hotel room i got.

good luck in getting some overnite delites!
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 02:38 PM   #25
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmella_love69 View Post
I would think msog would be expected with any overnight encounter. Im even okay with a some wake up pipe lol. But i would advise to go over expectations before booking a 1k+ date.
wake up pipe is SOOOO nice!!! love waking up in the middle of the night snuggled against a naked woman's ass, and waking her up with some gentle caresses and a stiff cock against her
corona is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 02:47 PM   #26
cyrax
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I'd say it goes without saying, but definitely communication is key. If you're good at recuperating and expect like 10 pops overnight, she should know.
cyrax is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 02:55 PM   #27
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
rather than ASSuming what is involved/allowed/expected/required,
COMMUNICATE w/ the provider about what you'd like to do/not do and find out the same from her.

i often proposed 2hrs delites before sleeping and 1hr after waking up. sometimes we had dinner and sometimes we had breakfast. sometimes we o/n'd at her incall (apt/home/hotel) or a hotel room i got.

good luck in getting some overnite delites!
what idiot ASSumes that a provider will do what he wants, be it an OVN or an hour session? Maybe from her ads or embellished reviews posted as truthful? No one expects a provider to read his mind.

I have said this many times---Always let the provider know what you desire in the session you pay her for. If she gives you the "let's go with the flow" or similar answer, then you are probably going to get the short straw of YMMV 98% of the time. Be clear and make sure there is documentation she said a clear "yes" she is good. It would be better hear "thanks but no thanks" from her than for her to agree, you spend your time and money, get BCD with her and she rebuffs what had been originally agreed upon. That is why they have these boards so you can let others know about her dishonesty.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 04:53 PM   #28
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

men fall a sleep before the I do.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 07:05 PM   #29
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

My friend just informed me that MSG and MSOG are not the same thing. BWAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAHAAA!
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women