Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2019, 09:27 PM   #16
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69 View Post
Think about how many times this site has went down. Some members don’t log on anymore because they don’t know it came back. Not everyone visits this site on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis.
That’s why you prepare. Keep excellent records. Obtain discreet form of contact for any established clients and those who have proactively reached out to show interest.

Eccie went down last summer and the only way I was able to maintain a full time tour schedule was because I had hundreds of emails saved. Thank goodness.

Reaching out to randoms - who have never expressed interest - & sharing a tour schedule/contact info is thirsty.

There’s a reason people dread Jehovahs Witness showing up on their doorstep.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 10:00 PM   #17
TheClouding89
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
That’s why you prepare. Keep excellent records. Obtain discreet form of contact for any established clients and those who have proactively reached out to show interest.

Eccie went down last summer and the only way I was able to maintain a full time tour schedule was because I had hundreds of emails saved. Thank goodness.

Reaching out to randoms - who have never expressed interest - & sharing a tour schedule/contact info is thirsty.

Big difference between someone sending me a online pm versus showing up to my doorstep. I would have no problem receiving a "cold call" pm as long as they only do it once and don't spam. Most of the providers that I repeat with text or email me directly when they are returning to the area, I agree with Paul its very convenient
TheClouding89 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 10:33 PM   #18
Squirt69
BANNED

Quote:

THIS 👆🏻
Squirt69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 02:29 AM   #19
FlyboyNY
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I think it is very acceptable. In todays culture we are bombarded with advertising on all platforms to the point that I ignore much of it. A personal message reaching out to me is going to get my attention. I have received pm's in the past from girls that I hadn't seen for awhile and always appreciated them. The only time I would say it would cross a line so to speak is if the pm's continued if the person was not interested.
FlyboyNY is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 03:09 AM   #20
Americhin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Not wrong. But, I think you should make it a bit personal in PM. You shouldn’t send an ad, you should research a bit and see if YOU have an interest as well. You should get more long term clients in return that way.

elg......

Agree. I have gotten a couple PMs (would not mind more) but. They seemed more like ads. Had they mentioned me contacting them before. Or. Noticed past posts and put an effort to show how there is a connection? Probably would have tried harder to clear time in the busy schedule.
Americhin is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:05 AM   #21
heavenlysparrow
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

I run a business that requires us to reach out to people to see if they are interested.

And no it's not a MLM or some pyramid. It's a brick and mortar business, and it takes someone on the phone, e-mail, text to keep new business flowing.

When I moved into this area years ago I would stand out in front of other high traffic businesses handing out flyers, Can't even tell you how many times I've been kicked out of places for soliciting. 17 years later I've watched many businesses like mine open and close because they didn't have what it took to make things happen.

I commend Zoey for trying to make things work for her. I know other girls feel it's pushy, but you run a business. The saying it "You have to network to get work" is a true statement to get a business.

With that said, once you have an established clientele, if you are running a good business, referrals and word of mouth will take over the "cold calling". Unless you are going into a new area.

Zoey recently came through Syracuse and she reached out to me. Thought she did it fairly professionally.

What would suck though is if every girl started doing it and suddenly our PM boxes are full
heavenlysparrow is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 06:11 AM   #22
floorguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Now if hookers went door to door like Jehovah's Witness' that would make life interesting!!
floorguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:27 AM   #23
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

ugh, I miss the bar game
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:40 AM   #24
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow View Post

I commend Zoey for trying to make things work for her. I know other girls feel it's pushy, but you run a business. The saying it "You have to network to get work" is a true statement to get a business.
Methinks the girls that doth protest too much might be afraid of their customers finding new and more affordable options....

Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:42 AM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

awesome threAD
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:57 AM   #26
Nymaster_s4u
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I would welcome PMs. I think that is part of process. If the gent doesn't respond there is no interest. As a proper gentleman I would at least say no thank you but after research. I do like a buffet of providers that suit my kinks and fetishes...
Nymaster_s4u is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 09:57 AM   #27
PhoenixFux
BANNED

User ID: 495848
My ECCIE Reviews

My previous experience on Eccie was much better. Now that things have changed so much, and the previous drama that was attached to the board, has made hobbyists and providers less likely to post and use the helpful information on the board.
Many hobbyists don't get PA which is a Lifesaver of helpful information to keep themselves safe!
Men fear providers spreading lies, or getting lashed out at for being honest on here.
A little bit of communication goes A LONG WAY!

As for me personally reaching out in PM, I just dont have the time to try and pull together more business. But reach out to me, bc I try my best to have good TCB
PhoenixFux is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:58 AM   #28
Do_me_doggy69
White collar 🐍 charmer

User ID: 376522
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Prepare and keep excellent records. Like a notE pAd ?

The reason for handles and screen names is for discretion. Not everyone is comfortable being a part of these excellent records that can be traced back to them. (Too much to lose)
But thank you for letting everyone know you keep records on all your current clients and prospective clients

Also, keep in mind, not all VPs are constantly traveling as much as you either.
Do_me_doggy69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 11:18 AM   #29
Do_me_doggy69
White collar 🐍 charmer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirt69 View Post
THIS 👆🏻
About sharing tour schedules/contact info... Have you not noticed that most VP’s have a signature line that appears at the bottom when they send a PM to anyone.
Some include quotes, poetry, promos, websites, contact info, location and dates they are available.

As Paulie said it’s hard to keep up with travel schedules on so many platforms out there, especially when everyday life situations can change something that was previously planned.
Remember eccie guidelines allow a VP to post 1 weekly update and 1 weekend update every 7 days...a lot can happen within that amount of time.
The signature line can help be kept up-to-date on changes like these.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:57 AM   #30
Do_me_doggy69
White collar 🐍 charmer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charno3 View Post
I'm not following. I thought you were talking about PM'ing a stranger/prospective client on this site unsolicited, asking for a date. A member not logging on is a completely different issue.
Do you remember playing the telephone game aka Chinese whispers as a child?

It is an internationally popular children's game where players form a line, the first player comes up with a message and whispers it to the ear of the second person in the line. The second player repeats the message to the third player, and so on. When the last player is reached, they announce the message they heard to the entire group.

The first person then compares the original message with the final version. Although the objective is to pass around the message without it becoming garbled along the way, part of the enjoyment is that, regardless, this usually ends up happening. Errors typically accumulate in the retellings, so the statement announced by the last player differs significantly from that of the first player, usually with amusing or humorous effect. Reasons for changes include anxiousness or impatience, erroneous corrections, the difficult-to-understand mechanism of whispering, and that some players may deliberately alter what is being said to guarantee a changed message by the end of the line.

As the first player: I have given the straightforward layout of an introductory PM.(Visiting, Inviting and their option to reply.

As one of the current last players: BBG says “Messaging a stranger to see if they want to screen & have a date is strange and inappropriate”

Those who LOVE gossip keep this game alive and forever changing.

So... PM’ing a member on this site is what we were talking about.
Asking a member to be screened or have a date is where some players may have deliberately altered what was actually sent.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women