Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2019, 12:34 AM   #1
Brandi Grovey
Verified hula hoop expert

User ID: 369849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***please read***Stay safe

Lorenzo Gilyard convicted in 2007 - Killed 6 women in Kansas City
Terry Blair convicted in 2004 - killed 7 women in Kansas City
Derek Richardson convicted 2013 - killed 2 women in Kansas City
Gregory Breedon suspected but never convicted- killing and mutilating 7 women in Kansas City
Sam Little convicted 2014 - 30 women confirmed killed up to 90 more being investigated across the entire county
Jerry Westrom charged 2019 - killed woman in 1993 and just now caught!

And countless unsolved murders in kansas city alone of women who may never see justice.

Gentlemen, I understand the whole not wanting to give out your RW information during screening...i do...you dont want to be outed or caught...we have that same worry...no one wants to have their RW info out there...no one wants to get robbed or hurt...but to ensure our safety so we dont become the next news story we ask for certain information...do you think Lorenzo Gilyard would give out his RW info to anyone he saw...no because he had ulterior motives, a reason to hide...please remember these women are risking their lives every day!!!

Thank you to everyone that has been so kind to me while i was here...you ladies are amazing ...and to the gents... it was fun...ive met some truly wonderful people but the risk is not worth the reward for me...all it takes is one bad apple to spoil the bunch...im lucky to still be alive...dont take anything for granted and dont put anyone in any danger...if you want it to be fun it is up to everyone to keep it fun...respect one another and watch out for each other...with as much love as i can send to you all...Love you guys!

Goodbye everyone Stay safe
Brandi Grovey
Brandi Grovey is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 03:56 AM   #2
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good luck in whatever you choose to do miss Brandi
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 08:13 AM   #3
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Providers should not have to accept a level of screening they are not comfortable with. Clients should not give out any information they are not comfortable with. So everyone needs to do what is right for them as each of us has our own acceptable levels of risk; and there are clients and providers that match our level of risk.

Good luck in your endeavors, Brandi.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 08:18 AM   #4
KCRoyalty
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi Grovey View Post
all it takes is one bad apple to spoil the bunch...im lucky to still be alive...dont take anything for granted and dont put anyone in any danger...
Did something happen? I sure hope nothing bad happened while you were here.
KCRoyalty is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 08:19 AM   #5
KCRoyalty
BANNED

I'm still recovering from the recent robbery, but it does seem like the hobby is getting more and more dangerous around here.
Old 04-22-2019, 08:33 AM   #6
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Sounds like something happened KC. I hope you the best Brandi, on whatever the future has in store. As Fsn57 says, don't compromise your screening. In the end, all we want is to leave in the exact shape as we came. Except, both with a smile. Just one more story why the hobby should be legalized.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 09:05 AM   #7
Wolfhound
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRoyalty View Post
I'm still recovering from the recent robbery, but it does seem like the hobby is getting more and more dangerous around here.
We truly hope you the best in what you do, and sorry if anything bad has happened here in KC. Best wishes Brandi.

It's not just the ladies things happen to. There have been several other guys, so you are not alone KCRoyalty.
Wolfhound is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 10:48 AM   #8
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default One of the few, very nice ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi Grovey View Post

Thank you to everyone that has been so kind to me while i was here...you ladies are amazing ...and to the gents... it was fun...ive met some truly wonderful people but the risk is not worth the reward for me...all it takes is one bad apple to spoil the bunch...im lucky to still be alive...dont take anything for granted and dont put anyone in any danger...if you want it to be fun it is up to everyone to keep it fun...respect one another and watch out for each other...with as much love as i can send to you all...Love you guys!

Goodbye everyone Stay safe
Brandi Grovey
Bandi,

I personally am sorry to see you go, and I have never seen you. I do very extensive screening and observing what a lady has written and how the relates to others. Everything about you is refreshing and rewarding.

Reading a ladies comments tells us more than what the reviews say about her. Why, because some of the reviews are written by pimps who just want to promote business, others are just guys trying to brag as if they were in a high school locker room

You are a sweet, and caring lady. Sorry I missed meeting you. You are the type of lady that would be rewarding to take on a regular date, and get to know better.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 11:54 AM   #9
KatiforYou
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 269126
My ECCIE Reviews

If a guy doesn’t want to give out screening info he’s not the type of guy most providers would want to see anyways.

I hope whatever happened, you’re okay. Good luck in the future
KatiforYou is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 04:16 PM   #10
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatiforYou View Post
If a guy doesn’t want to give out screening info he’s not the type of guy most providers would want to see anyways...
Actually, if a guy doesn't want to give out what a particular provider asks for, he's not the type of guy THAT provider wants to see. Providers have a whole spectrum of screening requirements. Some want RW info, others don't need it. Some want references, other don't even require that much. What works for one provider may not be sufficient for another provider. It has nothing to do with the "type" of guy, just matching perceived risk levels on both parties. Neither party should be forced into something they don't want, and fortunately there is something for everyone here so no one is forced.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:23 AM   #11
KatiforYou
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 269126
My ECCIE Reviews

I was referring to screening in general. No legit provider is just going to want to see someone who doesn’t want to give up ANY screening info. Too many risks. As hobbyists you shouldn’t want to see a provider who doesn’t screen because if she didn’t screen you she probably won’t screen the cop or the guy who wants to harm her that comes next.
KatiforYou is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:11 AM   #12
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatiforYou View Post
I was referring to screening in general. No legit provider is just going to want to see someone who doesn’t want to give up ANY screening info. Too many risks. As hobbyists you shouldn’t want to see a provider who doesn’t screen because if she didn’t screen you she probably won’t screen the cop or the guy who wants to harm her that comes next.
I'm sorry, I misunderstood.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:25 PM   #13
KCRoyalty
BANNED

I get what you are saying, but there is also a line that many guys are not going to cross. On another board that I'm on, a monger posted that one of the girls asked him for a pic of his drivers license, and another girl asked for his employer and work email address. If that were me, I would simply say no thank you and move on to the next girl, or go to one of my regulars. It's not worth having your career ruined or having management show up at your residence demanding money. In this hobby, everybody is taking on some kind of risk. Like fsn said, people should not be forced into something they don't want.
Old 04-23-2019, 12:26 PM   #14
KCRoyalty
BANNED

Again, I'm not saying that nobody should be screening. There is just a line that many guys are not going to cross in giving out personal info.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:48 PM   #15
wildcat88
Premium Access

Encounters: 145

Sorry you are leaving the hobby. I really enjoyed our 2 meetings. Best luck in your future endeavors.
wildcat88 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women