Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2019, 10:29 PM   #16
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
You have this image of me Boardman that isn't true. What I was saying is that when you really need help, your SO is going to really be there for you and not these ladies no matter how much you see them. For the most part it's a job to them. So don't foook up your home, as alot of men have done over some pussy when pussy to me is really over rated. I know strippers and providers about as well or better than you so of course I realize they walk through shit. Me personally, now, don't necessarily agree with stepping out on your so but that's my opinion. Tooodlez...
We are paid specifically NOT to show up where family and friends will be. Isn't that the point? Do you not understand how P4P works?

Do you post here for the purposes of specifically being as rude and judgmental as possible to the ladies and hobbyists here?

But with that being said, I will be sure to remember to wear a shirt that says WHORE on my back when I attend public outings just so that people like you can judge me whether I show up or not.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:48 PM   #17
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
Uh.....
You obviously didn't read the OP.
Cat man reacted to your inability to comprehend.
This is a question for the providers.

Please answer Russ; we're curious.
Look, I'm back out. I don't play with what you'll think is funny. That devil shit and laughing or saying jokes about death and it's a serious deal. As for the female I was supposed to be stalking at one time but who always appears when I comment I'm not addressing that either. I had a great night and we are going to leave it at that. I will leave you'll to this. God bless everyone. Tooodlez....
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:53 PM   #18
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive never questioned any clients purpose for seeing me. Yes we talk about the SO but its never in a judgemental way. Thats YO business. Not Mine.

*no judgement zone*
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 07:53 AM   #19
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
You have this image of me Boardman that isn't true. What I was saying is that when you really need help, your SO is going to really be there for you and not these ladies no matter how much you see them. For the most part it's a job to them. So don't foook up your home, as alot of men have done over some pussy when pussy to me is really over rated. I know strippers and providers about as well or better than you so of course I realize they walk through shit. Me personally, now, don't necessarily agree with stepping out on your so but that's my opinion. Tooodlez...

The image I have is a result of the perception you've created.

I get what you are saying and you seems to have tried to clarify to a point but then you go right back to the dehumanizing statement. Hell, most of us have jobs but we wouldn't put that ahead of a loved one in a catastrophic situation. You make it sound like these women are about nothing but the money and don't have SO's, families or loved ones that they would put ahead of providing. Whether it's providing or some other profession there is always a delicate balancing act between work and family. Work allows us to provide for our families.

You've stated before that you were once in a significant relationship with a stripper and that the relationship ended because of you stepping out but now you make a judgemental statement about others doing the same. Do you understand the meaning of the word hypocritical?
When you were in that relationship with her was she there for you when you needed her?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 08:46 AM   #20
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's kinda hot when you talk about the SO

I might have or do more then she willing to do .
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 01:40 PM   #21
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Try...was your provider in question new to her work?

Gina...I think most guys are here because you ladies almost always do MORE than what they get at home. Good point.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 05:16 AM   #22
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Yes she was new. Well at least young like early 20s. I'm for sure here to get more than I get at home.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 09:15 PM   #23
Some Guy
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Did you ask for GFE? Maybe it was part of her act.
Some Guy is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 08:10 PM   #24
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Dash View Post
If she was new she could've been shocked if you said it in a nonchalant way... Or it could've been the way you said all together. I've never felt sour about what a guy has going on at home... as long as she doesn't come looking for me, it's all good. I just don't wanna end up on an episode of "Snapped" lol
For real. LOL
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 10:28 AM   #25
mzluvly
#1 lap monster

User ID: 170190
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why are SO being mentioned anyway??? Idgaf about your wives tbh I'm not sucking their clits im here for dick
mzluvly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women