Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60816
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48630
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42501
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2019, 06:29 AM   #1
Knight57
Gaining Momentum

Default Are we losing the oldest profession !!!!

When I first started in the “hobby “ we had ladies that loved and took such pride in the hobby.
We still have a few left and I enjoy these women ever so much . An hour is an hour well spent with them . Your donation was so worth it they make you feel comfortable , excited , and young lol . Now a days the new and upcoming providers like everthing else make it rushed NOT exciting unfulfilled and business like . So are we losing the oldest profession ?
I would like to thank Kendall4u , Brandee69 [ gives the best bbbj ] Lindsay lee AngelaS and retired Fawn for giving a wonderful experience.
Knight57 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 06:36 AM   #2
linkin20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Yep. Girl s doing no call no shows. Girls not doing make up. I had few girls who look like they just wake up.
linkin20 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:23 AM   #3
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

"Never going way " ups and downs are normal
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:26 AM   #4
Fresheyes13
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

The stuff you complain about has always been there. Just more of it now....
Fresheyes13 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:26 AM   #5
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Lotsa interesting stuff online about Boomers vs Millenials vs Gen Z....kinda explain it all.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:36 AM   #6
sexykim2008
Sexy Goddess

User ID: 1469
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think so. This profession will last till the end of dawn. I will say this though and use myself as an example. I have more enjoyment and appreciation for this hobby than I did in my twenties. In my 20's I honestly ONLY knew how to screw and do cbj no kissing basically get the money and go. NOW in my 30's I enjoy the companionship. I enjoy letting a man please me and it not just being about pleasing him. I enjoy the conversions and actually building a friendship. I say that to say this. And I'm not directing this at ALL the newer or younger providers but it's all about learning. With experience you get better in all aspects, business, money managing, goal setting, as well as giving your gent an experience that will leave him craving more. As well as enjoying this yourself. Most ladies that have been around for a long time do this out of want not need. Find that and you find less issues (drama) and a better experience overall.

I also want to add it's not JUST the ladies. We also have a higher rate of douche's, psycho's, hagglers, and just down right disrespectful men here as well. But we weed through (hopefully) and find the ones that appreciate our time and talents.
sexykim2008 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:41 AM   #7
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for the mention Knight! Xoxo What can i say except that I enjoy what I do!
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:57 AM   #8
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I miss Fawn! She gave me such amazing advice when I first got into the hobby and I would have been so lost without her.

We're not going anywhere, the younger dumber generations have joined and yet to learn.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 08:01 AM   #9
sexykim2008
Sexy Goddess

User ID: 1469
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Loved Fawn I always called her Mama Fawn lol
sexykim2008 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 08:39 AM   #10
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

<<If you enjoy what you are dong in the hobby give it a 100% @ all times

Maybe some of the upcoming providers are just here for the fast buck they think of getting for the short
time they are around .. Here to help pay for school or other things in life ..

Longe timers like myself just enjoy's the hobby ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 08:52 AM   #11
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Yeah, pretty much.

I used to leave appointments thinking, "Wow!!! I feel FUCKING WONDERFUL!!! Terrible traffic? Who cares." I'm talking still feeling a tingle a few hours AFTER the appointment.

Now, too often I leave appointments thinking, [sigh] "What could I have done with that money i Just spent? I could've gotten a deluxe oil change, or maybe a new pair of Jordans that I don't need. At least I could do the 'new shoes' walk when I go somewhere."

In fairness, a lot of the latter are non-Eccie type ladies...mostly the fill ins until I see a lady from Eccie, which is a rarity these days (it's usually a timing issue).

But, boy. I really do miss the WOW days of the hobby.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 09:56 AM   #12
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Yeah, pretty much.

I used to leave appointments thinking, "Wow!!! I feel FUCKING WONDERFUL!!! Terrible traffic? Who cares." I'm talking still feeling a tingle a few hours AFTER the appointment.

Now, too often I leave appointments thinking, [sigh] "What could I have done with that money i Just spent? I could've gotten a deluxe oil change, or maybe a new pair of Jordans that I don't need. At least I could do the 'new shoes' walk when I go somewhere."

In fairness, a lot of the latter are non-Eccie type ladies...mostly the fill ins until I see a lady from Eccie, which is a rarity these days (it's usually a timing issue).

But, boy. I really do miss the WOW days of the hobby.
I couldn’t have said it better myself. 15-20 years ago providers went all out. We had ask them to dress down to draw less attention as the bell hops and concierge gave us the wink. Now it’s more of annoying frown and I stopped hotels. I remember on 2-3 occasions the concierge at hotel ZaZa knocking on the door just to get another peek.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 09:58 AM   #13
ERWhyNot
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

+1 Randall!!
That feeling is rare. With few exceptions, I’ve only found that feeling with women my own age and/or that are more established here. Just to name a few, Jessica UTR, Alexa Reign, Lexy Reed, Kourtny Koxx, & Torrie Tames each had my head in the clouds after I stumbled out of their incalls.
I’m sure there are plenty more out there that I need to meet. It sounds like I need to meet each of the ladies that responded here.
ERWhyNot is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 10:23 AM   #14
ScrewedUp29
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Yes, the wonderful SexyKim. She gave me my first WOW experience. The communication,looks, attention to detail, professionalism, and the performance. Everything was top notch. The mistake I made was seeing her on my lunch break. I went back to work and was useless lol. I was in a daze the rest of the day thinking about that encounter.
ScrewedUp29 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 10:44 AM   #15
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Now a days the new and upcoming providers like everthing else make it rushed NOT exciting unfulfilled and business like . So are we losing the oldest profession ?

I do get your point. Does seem like a good proportion of new providers are just about the hustle and provide cold mechanical hurried sessions. Especially when compared to the older established providers, like the fine ladies mentioned in this thread, who make an effort to provide a premium relaxed GFE experience that makes you feel oh so special.

However, I suggest you don't give up on the hobby just yet. The situation is not as dire as you might think. There are young and upcoming providers who do provide a great experience, you just have to spend more time looking for them. For example, just in 2019, I had great experiences with Blonde Barbie, Cat, and Chanel/Wetmouth72. All three ladies had make up on, their hair done, and were looking their best. They didn't rush me and let me spend the full hour with them. In fact, Blonde Barbie had me stay 10-15 minutes beyond our 1 hour session because she wanted to make sure I orgasmed which was very sweet of her. All three provided phenomenal GFE experiences with lots of intense deep french kissing and high IOP. I left their incalls with a big fat smile on my face and a spring to my step.

So there's hope out there. Just keep in mind that with younger providers, you have to screen them a lot harder than you would older established providers. Read their reviews, read their posts, ask other hobbyists about them and if you're still not sure, then hold off on meeting them. Wait for new intel. Go ahead and meet the older providers instead, where you know you will have a guaranteed great time.
VeryClean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women