Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2019, 10:42 PM   #16
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondo7 View Post
I know that's always a concern or paranoia but has that really ever been done? That is, on this board or P411? It seems to be a lot of trouble just for nailing 2 consenting adults...now if they think something else is going on or can get to bigger fish, that may be different
Yes, it has, and is being done. And right now for whatever reason, we are the bigger fish. No it does not make sense, but explain the above to those who have had some bad luck over the past few weeks.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:05 PM   #17
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am sooooo glad I have a good repeat client base....screen hard everyone!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:08 PM   #18
Dondo7
Valued Poster

That's too bad, maybe it will settle down soon
Dondo7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 02:29 AM   #19
Guest041919
Account Disabled

User ID: 470556
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It seems to be a lot of trouble just for nailing 2 consenting adults...now if they think something else is going on or can get to bigger fish, that may be different
The whole premise of stings doesn't set out to nail both parties at once. They usually collaborate to set up one or the other. That way there is a kink in the process that got them together in the first place. Thus, even the most rigorous verification processes can fail.
Guest041919 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 02:46 PM   #20
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I am sooooo glad I have a good repeat client base....screen hard everyone!!
Agreed But I will add is screen hard & screen different. Feel free to PM me for suggestions.
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 03:25 PM   #21
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I know that's always a concern or paranoia but has that really ever been done? That is, on this board or P411? It seems to be a lot of trouble just for nailing 2 consenting adults...now if they think something else is going on or can get to bigger fish, that may be different
Cops for the most part are still feasting on the low hanging fruit. It’s when they start running low on easy busts and need to justify their budgets for the next fiscal year that they will start to get more creative. I suspect that will happen eventually but every bust I’ve seen has been obvious.

Of course keep in mind that they’re reading every post that gets made in the public and private forums. Nothing here is 100% safe. There is no “guaranteed way for effective screening...cops hate it!” stuff.

I liken this all to the drug war. Someone gets busted buying their first eighth of an ounce; others smoke up their whole lives without ever getting busted. Depends on people’s tolerance for risk at the end of the day. The safest way is not to play.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 03:53 PM   #22
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok heres the scoop..without me outing or getting in trouble...
I posted a suggestion behind an ISO....trying to be helpful...well backfire!!!...it was merely throwing a suggestion out,not vouching for anyone...just a suggestion.
Old 04-09-2019, 04:54 PM   #23
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Ok heres the scoop..without me outing or getting in trouble...
I posted a suggestion behind an ISO....trying to be helpful...well backfire!!!...it was merely throwing a suggestion out,not vouching for anyone...just a suggestion.
Men and women both need to screen thoroughly. Many ladies do but I suspect many guys don’t think to do it beyond checking out a lady’s pictures and reviews. Nothing is 100% but should be good enough to filter out the obvious issues.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:09 PM   #24
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post
Men and women both need to screen thoroughly. Many ladies do but I suspect many guys don’t think to do it beyond checking out a lady’s pictures and reviews. Nothing is 100% but should be good enough to filter out the obvious issues.
The guy passed thorough screening.
So when ladies locally start asking for more than usual for their screening.. You all will be understanding..correct
Old 04-09-2019, 06:31 PM   #25
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
The guy passed thorough screening.
So when ladies locally start asking for more than usual for their screening.. You all will be understanding..correct
Would you be understanding if guys asked for more than their usual for their screening? If so, yes!
Old 04-09-2019, 06:32 PM   #26
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

delete
Old 04-11-2019, 01:05 PM   #27
JuanDiego
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Personally, if a lady asks me for references, I am moving on to the next lady. The KC area is the only place I have found that is so big on screening. Not knocking your choice. I understand your personal preference and thinking that you're being safe. You have to know you're closing the door on many great guys. But, I'm sure you do just fine without us.
JuanDiego is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 01:59 PM   #28
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post
Would you be understanding if guys asked for more than their usual for their screening? If so, yes!
Please LOL.
You obviously aren't aware what's going on ..and that's ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanDiego View Post
Personally, if a lady asks me for references, I am moving on to the next lady. The KC area is the only place I have found that is so big on screening. Not knocking your choice. I understand your personal preference and thinking that you're being safe. You have to know you're closing the door on many great guys. But, I'm sure you do just fine without us.
If you don't like a womans screening, Donations, locations , policies..move forward.
But after what happened here in KC
Expect more women to Up their screening..just know your list is gonna be REAL SHORT
Old 04-11-2019, 05:15 PM   #29
KatiforYou
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 269126
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanDiego View Post
Um. I’ve worked in a lot of places and references have always been a thing. I need to know who is going to be on the other side of the door, as most other ladies do.
But I’m sure this comment has helped many ladies in their decision to not see you.
KatiforYou is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:49 AM   #30
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's scary to know that guys see ladies who don't screen. Wow--- there are so many ways that things could go wrong for them. To each his own though.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women