Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2019, 09:45 AM   #16
agrarian
Gaining Momentum

What baffles many Americans, and I mean MANY Americans, is that some people don't seem concerned about the propensity of this president to dramatically stretch the truth or to invent his own truth to suit his own wishes. The number of and depth of mis-statements or flat-out falsehoods that our president regularly pronounces in his overconfident fashion are astonishing. I don't care if you're a Republican or a Democrat or following some other political system, this is worrisome. This has nothing to do with re-elections or political loyalties or whatever other reason you might cook up to dismiss what many Americans have noticed and are noticing about our president.
agrarian is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 09:59 AM   #17
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You mean Trump's father was not born in Germany as he has repeatedly stated in recent weeks?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:20 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrarian View Post
What baffles many Americans, and I mean MANY Americans, is that some people don't seem concerned about the propensity of this president to dramatically stretch the truth or to invent his own truth to suit his own wishes. The number of and depth of mis-statements or flat-out falsehoods that our president regularly pronounces in his overconfident fashion are astonishing. I don't care if you're a Republican or a Democrat or following some other political system, this is worrisome. This has nothing to do with re-elections or political loyalties or whatever other reason you might cook up to dismiss what many Americans have noticed and are noticing about our president.
You should be talking. How many lies has hildebeest spawned about the 2016 election? hildebeest has written two books full of lies. And she's sold them to "#Grubered" people like you. And you believed her "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" narrative to the tune of $25 million footed by the American taxpayer. And you probably still do.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 12:42 PM   #19
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You have never worked for a corporation or have you?
Because I'm going to straight up tell you - they all lie. You just gotta find one that you can live with. Lying is a human trait- we all do it. Sorry if I'm bursting your bubble but I am so sick of people saying how Trump lies. They all lie, But Trump's economy speaks for itself.
So if he lies once in a while. I don't give a damn. Let's remember - he is not the Pope of Rome.

Quote:
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 12:44 PM   #20
agrarian
Gaining Momentum

Hank, you don't get it. I could give a shit about Clinton. I'd advise her to disappear. I'm also inclined to believe whatever Mueller reveals, and I hope I can read his report. But the trustworthiness of our president is why I posted. You can try to change the subject all you want, but the fact remains our duly elected president constantly distorts the truth to suit his own purposes. I find this worrisome. I am not alone. That, sir, is the basis for much of the opposition facing President Trump. He can't go a week without a major lie, it seems. Why so many people -and apparently you are in this group- in our nation don't seem bothered by the fact that Donald Trump lies constantly is a mystery to me. Do you not recognize the many lies our president proclaims?
Old 04-07-2019, 12:59 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hank, you don't get it. I could give a shit about Clinton. I'd advise her to disappear. I'm also inclined to believe whatever Mueller reveals, and I hope I can read his report. But the trustworthiness of our president is why I posted. You can try to change the subject all you want, but the fact remains our duly elected president constantly distorts the truth to suit his own purposes. I find this worrisome. I am not alone. That, sir, is the basis for much of the opposition facing President Trump. He can't go a week without a major lie, it seems. Why so many people -and apparently you are in this group- in our nation don't seem bothered by the fact that Donald Trump lies constantly is a mystery to me. Do you not recognize the many lies our president proclaims?
You're lying again. You bought into hildebeest's "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" mantra just like every other hildebeest minion. And you can try to deflect from reality all you want, but at the base of your accusations is your fantasy delusion that hildebeest would be better than Trump; thus, showing that you're still upset that hildebeest had her ass kicked in 2016.
Old 04-07-2019, 01:53 PM   #22
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You have never worked for a corporation or have you?
Because I'm going to straight up tell you - they all lie. You just gotta find one that you can live with. Lying is a human trait- we all do it. Sorry if I'm bursting your bubble but I am so sick of people saying how Trump lies. They all lie, But Trump's economy speaks for itself.
So if he lies once in a while. I don't give a damn. Let's remember - he is not the Pope of Rome.

We don't ALL lie. Yes, most everyone does lie but not to the level Trump does it. That's what makes listening to his off-the-cuff comments that is so much fun. His father was born in Germany. I'm going to close the border. Puerto Rico received $91 million in aid for the hurricane. The FBI said Flynn wasn't lying. There were 200 or 300 people at O'Rourke's El Paso rally. Mexico will pay for the wall. Mexico will pay for the wall via the new USMCA. The noise from Wind Turbines causes cancer.

You just can't make this s**t up.

https://www.politifact.com/personali...yruling/false/
Old 04-07-2019, 03:23 PM   #23
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
We don't ALL lie. Yes, most everyone does lie but not to the level Trump does it. That's what makes listening to his off-the-cuff comments that is so much fun. His father was born in Germany. I'm going to close the border. Puerto Rico received $91 million in aid for the hurricane. The FBI said Flynn wasn't lying. There were 200 or 300 people at O'Rourke's El Paso rally. Mexico will pay for the wall. Mexico will pay for the wall via the new USMCA. The noise from Wind Turbines causes cancer.

Isn't that what a lie is, something you make up. So if you can't make it up maybe it isn't a lie, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 03:25 PM   #24
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
You mean Trump's father was not born in Germany as he has repeatedly stated in recent weeks?

he apparently misspoke, his grandfather was born in Germany, not his father.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 06:47 PM   #25
agrarian
Gaining Momentum

Hank wrote this:
You're lying again. You bought into hildebeest's "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" mantra just like every other hildebeest minion. And you can try to deflect from reality all you want, but at the base of your accusations is your fantasy delusion that hildebeest would be better than Trump; thus, showing that you're still upset that hildebeest had her ass kicked in 2016.

Lying? Me? A Clinton minion? Re-read what I just wrote. Anyway, I get it Hank, you don't want to answer my original question. It's amazing the weirded out illogical ranting that passes for a response to a question. Oh, by the way, hildebeest actually won the popular vote. so it is completely illogical and wrong to say she got her ass kicked. But you know that already. Isn't it enough for you that your candidate won the election. Why do you have to write illogical bullshit like Trump kicked Clinton's ass? You are as comfortable with self-serving falsehoods as our president, apparently. Adios, sir.
Old 04-07-2019, 06:55 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lying? Me? A Clinton minion? Re-read what I just wrote. Anyway, I get it Hank, you don't want to answer my original question. It's amazing the weirded out illogical ranting that passes for a response to a question. Oh, by the way, hildebeest actually won the popular vote. so it is completely illogical and wrong to say she got her ass kicked. But you know that already. Isn't it enough for you that your candidate won the election. Why do you have to write illogical bullshit like Trump kicked Clinton's ass? You are as comfortable with self-serving falsehoods as our president, apparently. Adios, sir.
I'm comfortable every day of the week knowing that Trump is president and that the lying, cheating scum bag called hildebeest isn't and never will be. hildebeest is still lying about what she did, and I thank God every day that Trump beat her miscreant ass fair and square in accordance with U.S. laws and institutions. Trump's falsehoods will never rise to the level of hildebeest's falsehoods -- hildebeest and Odumbo have yet to admit and tell the truth about what happened in Benghazi.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:10 AM   #27
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:

Every time speedy posts a so-called fact-checker link, he embarrasses himself. Check out the latest one.

Half of the so-called trumpy "lies" are petty as hell or grounded in truth. Politifact knows this. So they justify calling a statement "false" because trumpy used "poor word choice". Or because he slightly exaggerated or supposedly mischaracterized what someone else said. And notice how Politifact is too lazy to do their homework. They will now call something a "lie" because it is "unclear where the numbers came from"! If you think someone's numbers are wrong, you're supposed to do some research and dig up the real numbers! Otherwise you haven't proven squat.

Politifact is an embarrassment to so-called fact-checkers. Fact-checkers are an embarrassment to so-called journalism. And journalism, as practiced by the MSM today, is an embarrassment to every thinking American.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 01:34 AM   #28
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You don't get it. Before most Americans even have a chance to digest whatever it is trumpy may have said, truth or lie, we start laughing at the hysterical over-reactions of the far left and their media lackeys! Then the truth or falsity of whatever trumpy said becomes secondary to our enjoyment of the clown show put on by all the left-wing crazies!

They never fail to take the bait!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:19 AM   #29
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
he apparently misspoke, his grandfather was born in Germany, not his father.
Did he misspeak 4 times?

"President Donald Trump on Tuesday falsely stated his father was born in Germany – the fourth time the president has made such a claim in less than a year."

One of his statements:

"I mean, Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share. I have great respect for Angela and I have great respect for their country," the president said of German Chancellor Angela Merkel. "My father is German. Right? Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany, and so I have a great feeling for Germany."

Has Trump clarified his mis-statement?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ny/3346343002/
Old 04-08-2019, 06:26 AM   #30
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Every time speedy posts a so-called fact-checker link, he embarrasses himself. Check out the latest one.

Half of the so-called trumpy "lies" are petty as hell or grounded in truth. Politifact knows this. So they justify calling a statement "false" because trumpy used "poor word choice". Or because he slightly exaggerated or supposedly mischaracterized what someone else said. And notice how Politifact is too lazy to do their homework. They will now call something a "lie" because it is "unclear where the numbers came from"! If you think someone's numbers are wrong, you're supposed to do some research and dig up the real numbers! Otherwise you haven't proven squat.

Politifact is an embarrassment to so-called fact-checkers. Fact-checkers are an embarrassment to so-called journalism. And journalism, as practiced by the MSM today, is an embarrassment to every thinking American.
Do you deny that Trump made the alleged statements? Tell me which ones are not truthful. Yes, some are petty. But they point to an underlying character flaw in the man. No other POTUS has EVER made such inaccurate statements so routinely as Trump has, whether you call them lies or not.

I could use other sources than Politifact to support the allegations of mis-statements made by Trump. But you would just call them "an embarrassment to every thinking American" too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women