Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2019, 09:15 PM   #16
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I had a few regulars over the years. For me it all comes down to:
1. Location. I had one regular that was a three Hour drive. Made her a regular for a few months and the drive was too much.
2. Services. If the menu is not right...sorry we not a fit.
3. I pay for time. If her idea is she is going to give me a back rub or talk. Not going to work as I am paying $200- $300 hour. I pay that rate for you to suck and fuck.
4. Please don't ask me about personal problems while on the clock. Refer to No. 3.
5. Yes I have a professional license please don't ask for advice during our time together. I will be Happy to listen outside of our hour I am paying you. I have been known to buy dinner after our session and that is a perfect time to bring these subjects up.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 09:55 PM   #17
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I would think a lady having a few regulars is good. At least they know who will be walking thru the door and the same for the guy
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:56 AM   #18
Fresh-Memes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I generally avoid becoming a regular to limit what happens after you become a regular, emotions get involved. I’ve know too many guys who fall hard for their regular provider and we all know how that turns out. I’ve seen providers fall for their regulars with the same bad outcome. For me hobby life is about variety and convenience. I guess the key question is when are you considered a regular? I’ve seen some providers 5x in a year, does that make me a regular?
Fresh-Memes is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 07:07 AM   #19
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

One good thing about being old is regulars don't fall for you.
They like the money and the allusion but it pretty much stops there.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 09:44 AM   #20
Oldrogue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

In principle I like the idea of being a regular, but I find that my interest in the lady usually wanes after about the 3rd or 4th visit and/or vice versa. Wish it wasn't that way, but I think it's the excitement of seeing someone new and different that keeps me hobbying.

Too, once you become a regular, there's a tendency for the girl to share her wants & needs, especially financial, with you, and that's a real moodkiller. Once that starts, it's the beginning of the end for me, so when topics like nails, hair, clothes, jewelry, etc. are dominating the conversation, it's time to pull the plug and move on.

There's only one lady I'm still seeing on a regular basis after 4 years, and there's always something new and exciting with her, but we limit our meetings to about once a month, whereas with others that have been unsuccessful it's been once a week or so. And she's never asked or even hinted about needing something outside of our sessions.
Oldrogue is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 10:42 AM   #21
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

Dannon Activa will keep you regular... jk

I kinda like the variety aspect of the hobby, but a few regs are necessary to have available when providers are not responding, and def for the dreaded ncns.
Spoogebob Cumpants is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 11:08 AM   #22
Dynalow96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I like regulars but I find I need 3 to 4 different regulars to keep it enticing. I like the comfort level of knowing what to expect with their place, their personality and their performance. Looks are important but cleanliness and attitude are more so to me.

Size is not really a factor as long as they aren't so big they've lost their shape. I agree with the OP's items and as was said adding convenience of location really helps at this point in my life.

At this age I'm sure none of them will become attached to me and I value that as I'm not looking for that. I'm looking for a session that is exactly as I picture it and although I realize we're all different and that we all have off days having seen each other previous and sometimes several times with regulars should get us more comfortable in the knowledge of what is wanted by the client and how he or she likes receiving it.

Remaining inviting and up beat keeping it as fresh as possible will become work with regulars but that is also true in the RW By having 3-4 regulars in rotation it is easier to get excited about seeing them as it will have been several weeks until I see them again.

Bottom line is I love having regulars and although as Curvy Katie said "we choose them" our choices of them is very largely based on the comfort level we get from them and their performance. If I feel a lady at the very least doesn't mind allowing my old butt to visit then I'm encouraged to return. If she makes me actually feel wanted and the service is good it will likely only get better so I'm even more encouraged to make her a regular.

Many of my regulars disappeared when Eccie went down and haven't returned but if they would I'd see them again in a heart beat because I was comfortable with them, they knew what I liked and were more than willing to take me there and MSOG me until I couldn't.
Dynalow96 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 04:55 PM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post

What eventually drives me away from seeing a regular is when they get pissed off when you see another.

I guess you've never reached into the "wastepaper" basket to retrieve something you thought you may have dropped in there and felt wet condoms in there, have you? It's funny how they are.

Reminds me of a civie lady friend who refused to wear the "extra" wetsuit I had for an impromptu lake dive when she asked if "so-and-so" had worn it and got a "yes"! She didn't want her "skin" to touch it inside ..... She never minded giving me a BBBJ, though, and I didn't either, even though I knew she learned her skills practicing on someone else.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 05:17 PM   #24
Sammy7123
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default Lol

+1 now that’s pretty humorous

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I guess you've never reached into the "wastepaper" basket to retrieve something you thought you may have dropped in there and felt wet condoms in there, have you? It's funny how they are.

Reminds me of a civie lady friend who refused to wear the "extra" wetsuit I had for an impromptu lake dive when she asked if "so-and-so" had worn it and got a "yes"! She didn't want her "skin" to touch it inside ..... She never minded giving me a BBBJ, though, and I didn't either, even though I knew she learned her skills practicing on someone else.
Sammy7123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 03:00 AM   #25
climaxman
BANNED

Hookers wants regulars that keep paying and don't cause problems or shall I say are easy to get off.

Johns want ATFs because they keep offering the same service that seems to get better or at least remains consistent over time. Discounts also help.

Both want it easy which is easier to achieve by working with the same people.
climaxman is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 05:14 AM   #26
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants View Post
Dannon Activa will keep you regular... jk

I kinda like the variety aspect of the hobby, but a few regs are necessary to have available when providers are not responding, and def for the dreaded ncns.
I prefer Chobani.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 01:39 PM   #27
loveitdou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Before I met and was seduced by my current GF, I seldom repeated and even more seldom did doubles. I do have 1 in Barcelona who is just the most seductive girl ever. Victoria has visited with me on my boat 3 times and I have had her in Barcelona as well as up in Andorra at my place several times, I don't try to keep track but at least 20 times and she is a new fresh lover every time.
Victoria is a Russian girl and like many Russians and Eastern European girls she loves men and fucking! Damn JR NOT NOW!
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 02:46 PM   #28
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I like CLEAN, open minded, mature, thick bodied ladies who are very experienced.
I don't care if they are high or low volume.What they do when I am not there is none of my business.As long as they are clean, GFE. drama free and pleasurable to be with, I am happy.

I move around so much for my work, it would be hard for me to find a regular provider.
There are none where I live. I have to rely on my work placing me in an area with good providers, or having me pass through an area with good providers.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 04:57 PM   #29
Aweshucks
Valued Poster

To me it boils down to chemistry (I like dfk and judge allot by that), attractive to me, enthusiastic (don’t get complacent), safe convenient incall and price I can live with on a regular basis.
Aweshucks is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 05:01 PM   #30
Aweshucks
Valued Poster

Misfire...
Aweshucks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women