Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70771
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60742
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-31-2019, 02:55 PM   #91
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

@old rogue: i'm all for providers calling out fuckery, just as i am for the gents calling out provider fuckery. other stuff about the gents i think belongs in the powder room.
Old 03-31-2019, 02:56 PM   #92
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrogue View Post
I’m all in favor of providers reviewing their sessions, and I have a hunch the only males who would truly oppose it are the ones who don’t wish their weird fetishes, or abusive behavior to be exposed, or those who are embarrassed about being less than well endowed, or have issues with ED (which I freely admit to), etc.

If the abusive clients are exposed, it would have a positive effect on the client community, and those who think they can get away with treating a provider like a piece of meat or just a sex toy would think twice before doing it in the future because they know they’ll be exposed as abusers.

Whereas those who treat these ladies with respect, and go the extra mile to make sure they’re happy & satisfied at the end of the session, rather than just focusing on getting their nuts off, might see some added benefits…...

There are certain groups within the client community that apparently have a standing bad reputation with providers, so there are valid reasons why the girls put in their sigs or ads “No One Under 35”, or “No AA’s”, and it’s because these girls have experienced abuse or just bad experiences from these groups.

This isn’t just my opinion, this is coming from the girls I see myself, and FWIW the only girls I see are 25 & up AA MILF’s, so it’s not so much a racist issue as it is a problem that seems to follow certain groups of men. That is unless you want to call AA women racists because they don’t want to see AA men?

For the record I’m white but I personally have no interest in seeing white/Latino/Asian women, so does that make me a racist? Maybe to some but I believe it’s just a personal preference to spend my time and money with ladies I find attractive, and it’s the AA ladies’ preference and prerogative to see or not to see certain groups of people.

Karma can be a b*tch, and the sooner some of us recognize that, the better the hobby will be for all.
Not at all !! Whatever makes you happy, then do it !! Especially if your coins are involved ! Every woman has the right to refuse service without a explanation. If im unavailable, then im unavailable... we don't have to give a reason. I wish you the best & plenty of memorable experiences !
Old 03-31-2019, 03:01 PM   #93
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Looks like Houston coed is finally coming back to life...thanck fucking Tebow for that...
Old 03-31-2019, 03:01 PM   #94
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Okay so I am trying to figure out lmFao.. where did this handle come from? How can you link it to me? I have NO idea what that is please tell us your source Lmao.... I will be patiently awaiting ….
Not only that my experience was on Oh and u snatched it, then posted it here. It's against the rules to post others info from other sites. I know you don't respect that. I do, oh and btw tell your friend she can look it up I posted a alert 4 days ago...oh and btw, Im ready !
Oh wait and let's address this, are you saying I provide bbfs? Or is this more shit talking slander? Let's get to bottom of it all !
Do you want to stay on topic or ramble off??
Make up your mind already

This thread is about providers reviewing clients IN COED

It's not about alerts in the Powder room.. providers have been warning each others in there for years
Definitely not thread worthy

You posted publicly that a client had unprotected sex with you without your consent
That's some heavy shit

We're all waiting patiently for this review of yours in coed
We have been waiting for hours now
You have balls, right??

Get to it already
Old 03-31-2019, 03:02 PM   #95
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrogue View Post

There are certain groups within the client community that apparently have a standing bad reputation with providers, so there are valid reasons why the girls put in their sigs or ads “No One Under 35”, or “No AA’s”, and it’s because these girls have experienced abuse or just bad experiences from these groups.
This is not true. At least to a lesser degree. They are likely to have experienced these behaviors from those of the majority since they'd likely have more experiences with that group. They have AA because of racism, having pimps, etc. Most pimps look for easy Marks and tricks they can intimidate. They'd be much more likely to run upon you than me because they know brothers can be aggressive and some of us (like SC) wont hesitate to put 2 in their chest. But bottom line is no AA policies are largely a joke. If a girl is truly AA she can be talked off that. $$$$ and most advertise but they still fuck negros...its mostly a facade anyway.
Old 03-31-2019, 03:12 PM   #96
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I'm a brother
Old 03-31-2019, 03:12 PM   #97
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

User ID: 337824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

so tx you are violating rules of the board maam... you have been reported read your guidelines carefully 3 and ike will be speaking with you shortly I'm sure
Old 03-31-2019, 03:20 PM   #98
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

Uh oh someone didn’t just laugh at it and reported it. LOL
Hooktard meltdowns... unmatchable entertainment.
Old 03-31-2019, 03:22 PM   #99
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Always....gotta love that shit.....epic meltdown...
Old 03-31-2019, 03:32 PM   #100
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
4 damn posts, guess the kitty got his tongue lmao.. he sure was talking that shit a min ago.... that's to be expected from a guy who preys and harasses women ! Ion have to make that up. I have the proof !!!Guess SC realized his mouth over loaded his ass, he will be back in about 2 days!
Yawn....
Old 03-31-2019, 04:07 PM   #101
Guest090819-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Looks like Houston coed is finally coming back to life...thanck fucking Tebow for that...
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
Heh dude went off on a tangent just to let us know he's white and AA providers takes his money for sex
Ain't you special?
I'm going to Subway,I'll grab a cookie for you
Attacking him because he said he was white and he prefers aa women? What did he do to you? Why troll him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Most pimps look for easy Marks and tricks they can intimidate. They'd be much more likely to run upon you than me because they know brothers can be aggressive and some of us..
Now this is the definition of a racist remark.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:16 PM   #102
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Yawn.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:55 PM   #103
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Yawn.
You're one BIG chest pounder...the BIGGER they are the harder they fall!!
King Kong...lookout for Godzilla!!
Old 03-31-2019, 05:07 PM   #104
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
Heh

Attacking him because he said he was white and he prefers aa women? What did he do to you? Why troll him?

Now this is the definition of a racist remark.
On which universe is what I posted considered an attack?
You run around hiding behind this new handle calling people of color monkeys and the n word but you wanna talk about racist remarks?

Anyway I'm done with this thread
You guys have at it
Make Coed White Again
Old 03-31-2019, 05:21 PM   #105
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^thank you for your entertaining posts sir..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women