Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2018, 09:18 AM   #1
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default The foooking all time greatest Coed Threads!

I would have to say Shines Coeds, you could actually pick anyone, have got to be the best reading material and definitely the most entertaining. Next I would nominate Natali Mori. I foooking love it when someone comes for her. I go out and buy a 30 piece chicken dinner from Frenchys with 2 family size greens, curl up on the couch and watch the show unfold on eccie. Shit is better than cable. So what say you folks, what are your all time favorite and most entertaining Coed threads? Tooodlez from Shine Da Great(King of Coed)!
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 09:34 AM   #2
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Shit-box thread
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 10:42 AM   #3
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Shit-box thread
I feel sorry for you. You seem sad bitter and angry. Take a vacation guy you seem trapped in a vicious cycle of boredom. PM me I have a list of things someone like you can do. We need to get you busy.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 10:48 AM   #4
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Good thread. The funniest all time has to do with some guy paying Bone Maker Barbie's boyfriend i think it was like 5 grand. And the other was Pxo getting beat up by a wannabe Pimp and then posting pics of his bloody face. The alerts section used to be my fave. Where guys posted retarded recitals of how they got robbed. The one guy bought this chic 25 hot wings and a two-liter Pepsi. Went over to play video games and got robbed. What an idiot. What gal you know can eat 25 wings, French fries and 2 liter Pepsi. Hell I'm good after just 8 wings. This dude was nuts.
Old 11-28-2018, 10:57 AM   #5
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

sc....I'm not bitter nor angry.
I just don't see why you and shine continue your charade. I'm guessing you both enjoy it or you wouldn't do it.....but it's getting kind of old to a lot of people here on the board and that's why you two catch so much shit.

Having said that....I understand what you both are doing.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 11:36 AM   #6
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
I just don't see why you and shine continue your charade. I'm guessing you both enjoy it or you wouldn't do it.....but it's getting kind of old to a lot of people here on the board and that's why you two catch so much shit.

It's interesting how people desire to imoose their will on other people. Alot of people here foooking make me shake my head , but what I don't do is impose my will on others. As long as you are not hurting yourself or others by all means do or say as you please. Most of you guys can't get your so to please you sexually and have zero balls when it comes to them but want to dictate to me and curtail my free speech. I personally don't honestly care for men who sneak around on their so's, I think that's about as low as it gets, especially married hobbyists, but you don't see me saying anything to anyone do you. This board or pussy doesn't make me sir. I dip in dip out at my leisure. Don't post much anymore etc, my choice. But hey, as I said with dear John I wish peace love and light with both of you. Tooodlez....
Old 11-28-2018, 11:40 AM   #7
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:

You sir will not be on the guest list for my third semi annual foooking food stamp barbeque and I've extended the menu since they increased my benefits. Tooodlez....
Old 11-28-2018, 11:55 AM   #8
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
but it's getting kind of old to a lot of people here on the board and that's why you two catch so much shit.

Add me to the list, but then again this won't surprise anybody.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:03 PM   #9
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Add me to the list, but then again this won't surprise anybody.
Honestly sir for someone who has such disdain for me and my posts, why da foook do you jump on every one of them. Just curious. Can you think of one of your posts I've said anything on. Definitely not. I really don't get that. Help me understand your thinking sir. Just scroll on. Tooodlez...
Old 11-28-2018, 12:18 PM   #10
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Honestly sir for someone who has such disdain for me and my posts, why da foook do you jump on every one of them. Just curious. Can you think of one of your posts I've said anything on. Definitely not. I really don't get that. Help me understand your thinking sir. Just scroll on. Tooodlez...
I was replying to tbone2u, not you.

DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 01:53 PM   #11
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:

I dont catch shit at all. I just read what yall gotta say. Its interesting at times. For all yall know yall could just be a case study. But tell me..you say you understand so what are "we" or "I'm" doing ?
Old 11-28-2018, 02:37 PM   #12
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Low hanging fruit bro. Easy way to catch the ban hammer
mrredcat43 is online now   Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 02:44 PM   #13
shinepro
BANNED

Yeah and getting bannedfrom eccie would just be devastating. Geez guys pussy ain't all that important...like there are bigger fish to fry than worrying about buying pussy. No one has addressed the subject matter this thread references except Sisto. Tooodlez fellas.....
Old 11-28-2018, 04:11 PM   #14
Aweshucks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I miss the WW threads where Try would “ftfy” and others would jump in. I know we are better without it but...
Aweshucks is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 04:15 PM   #15
Century
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

This thread to into every other coed thread.

Somebody posts.
Somebody attempts sarcasm or humiliation
Rest of the thread is arguing until it gets boring.
Century is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women