Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36943
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2018, 04:03 PM   #1
Night Court
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default Encounter: Lily Health Spa OMG

Date: 11/5/2018
Name: Q Q
Address and Phone: -
Address: 5219 Broadway Suite 113
Garland TX 75043
Phone: 972-240-6009
City: Garland
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM + See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black with some brown highlights past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: OMG. I almost didn’t write this review. I want QQ all to myself, but that wouldn’t be christian thing to do. She’s perfect. Nice and round ass. Not J-Lo round, but the kind you want your face in. Beautiful smile. Natural B cup tits with excellent nips. She looks like a college girl. Chinese chicks age so well. She stated that she is 27, but looks 20.
Recommendation: Yes
Night Court is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 12:54 AM   #2
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

anymore young girl there ? I was there last week all I see is 40yr old or so girl
TX_hammer is online now   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 04:10 AM   #3
Night Court
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_hammer View Post
anymore young girl there ? I was there last week all I see is 40yr old or so girl
She’s the only person I saw there.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:13 PM   #4
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

anyone know how much tip for hj these day been a while since I went to Chinese massage
TX_hammer is online now   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 05:22 PM   #5
Tigger!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
anyone know how much tip for hj these day been a while since I went to Chinese massage
I visited Lily Health Spa recently and I tipped my short middle aged Asian "masseuse" $60.
Funny thing is she never asked or said an amount, I just told her to take care of me and I'd take care of her.
She was happy with the tip amount and she put in work, it was a solid 30min of tugging and even double handed at times.
Tigger! is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 06:32 PM   #6
Night Court
Valued Poster

Quote:
If I get an old Chinese lady, it’s usually 40.00 for a HJ. If she’s hot and the top comes off, I may do 60.00.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:20 PM   #7
baddboyy129b
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I Went Today....only two 40 something women there....So I Walked.....I asked for QQ...one said no QQ here.....Not sure what's up with that.......
baddboyy129b is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:56 AM   #8
Night Court
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddboyy129b View Post
I Went Today....only two 40 something women there....So I Walked.....I asked for QQ...one said no QQ here.....Not sure what's up with that.......
I saw her again yesterday. 3 ladies working. I called ahead and made an appointment with her for 11:30am. QQ was just finishing up with someone when I arrived. During our time together 2 more people came in asking for her. She seems to be quite popular there. The other 2 ladies were probably in their late 40s.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:55 AM   #9
Groot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddboyy129b View Post

This spa is a few blocks away from your Foot Spa on Broadway. Correct?
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 10:21 AM   #10
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Guys, get right on tipping please or the market will inflate.

HJ only: $40
HJ topless: $60

After that, talk to the masters, that's all I do.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 11:33 AM   #11
Night Court
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groot View Post
This spa is a few blocks away from your Foot Spa on Broadway. Correct?
Hahahaha. It is. I stopped there first and thought about going in, but ultimately changed my mind and decided to try Lily’s out instead. It’s literally like the next light up from Foot Spa in the same side of the road. I’ll give Foot Spa a try one day.
Old 11-07-2018, 03:20 PM   #12
baddboyy129b
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Let Me Get This Straight With Everyone That Has Accusations....Statements....O r What Ever......No Place Belongs To Me......I Pay Like Everyone Else But Probably Tip Better.....I Go Where I Please And Review Whom I Please.....As Many Times As I Please.....If I Receive More Or Better Service Than You....Then Look In The Mirror....It Just Could Be The Way You Treat Them Or Project Yourself To Them....Every Place Regardless Of Reviews Does Not Guarantee Anyone The Same service....It's Basically What Transpired Between The Reviewer And The Girl....A Guideline To Follow Or Not...A Choice You Make....Like I Stated...What I Do Or Review....Really Not Of Concern.....But When People Make Threats...Because Of Them...Then It Becomes A Different Problem All Together.....Just Saying...Take It For What It's Worth..... If The Shoe Fits Wear It....If Not....Zoom Let It Go.....Do Want To Say...Most Of You Hoobiest Are Outstanding And Understand How This System works....But A Few Of You....Haven't The Slightest Clue..... I Will Keep Doing What I Do And As I Please.....The Haters...You Keep Trucking
baddboyy129b is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 03:56 PM   #13
Gjracer
Valued Poster

Definition. An ellipsis (plural: ellipses) is a punctuation mark consisting of three dots. Use an ellipsis when omitting a word, phrase, line, paragraph, or more from a quoted passage. ... Although ellipses are used in many ways, the three-dot method is the simplest.
Ellipses | Punctuation Rules
Gjracer is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 04:07 PM   #14
Duffy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Why is every word capitalized?
Duffy21 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 04:10 PM   #15
Gjracer
Valued Poster

Definition. An ellipsis (plural: ellipses) is a punctuation mark consisting of three dots. Use an ellipsis when omitting a word, phrase, line, paragraph, or more from a quoted passage. ... Although ellipses are used in many ways, the three-dot method is the simplest.
Ellipses | Punctuation Rules
Gjracer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women