Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2018, 06:38 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Trump: 'When I can, I tell the truth'

What a fucking idiot!

Leader of the free world!

HOLY CHIT!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/01/polit...uth/index.html

Trump: 'When I can, I tell the truth'
By Devan Cole, CNN

Updated 3:39 PM ET, Thu November 1, 2018

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump, whose time in office has been defined in large part by his frequent falsehoods and misleading statements, claimed Wednesday he tries to be truthful.

"I remember, you remember well in the campaign, you made a promise. You said, 'I will never lie to you,'" ABC News' Jon Karl said to Trump in a new interview. "So can you tell me now, honestly, have you kept that promise at all times? Have you always been truthful?"

"Well I try. I mean, I do try. I think you try, too. You say things about me that are not necessarily correct," Trump replied. "I do try, and I always want to tell the truth. When I can, I tell the truth."

"I mean sometimes it turns out to be where something happens that's different or there's a change. But I always like to be truthful," he added.

Trump's comments are especially notable coming at the close of a contentious campaign season in which he has repeatedly engaged in smears and falsehoods to advance Republican electoral fortunes, from inflating his rally crowd sizes to accusing Democrats, frequently without evidence, of supporting ruinous immigration policies.

Last week, former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci, a strong supporter of the President, said Trump "is a liar" and that he "should probably dial down the lying."
"OK, well we both know that he's telling lies. So if you want me to say he's a liar, I'm happy to say he's a liar," Scaramucci told CNN's John Berman on "New Day."

Last week, CNN tracked Trump's most-repeated claims and found that the President is most accurate during prepared remarks and when touting his strong economic record. But he strays from the truth when improvising with reporters or attacking his opponents, and some of the claims he made simply aren't supported by any evidence at all, the report found.

CNN's Steve Brusk and Marshall Cohen contributed to this report.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 07:30 PM   #2
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

We are at war. A battle to Make America Great Again.

"In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." - Winston Churchill

I am willing to concede that Ted Cruz's father killed Winston Churchill as well as Kennedy.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:47 AM   #3
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Trump tries not to lie more then he has too. I'm actually surprised that he doesn't do it all time having to deal with liberal bullshit every minute of the day. SMH
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:28 AM   #4
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

I think he does it on purpose just to cause idiots like this one from CNN to lose their shit.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:54 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Trump tries not to lie more then he has too. I'm actually surprised that he doesn't do it all time having to deal with liberal bullshit every minute of the day. SMH
LOL!

Based on your posts (the ones with words, that is) I’m surprised you don’t believe he never lies.

A regular George Washington.

At least we’re now beginning to see exactly where some of you stand on the question of honesty. Used to be an American value,

We’ve gone from Honest Abe to Lyin’ Ted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Old 11-02-2018, 05:10 PM   #6
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Trump never lies on purpose...unless his mouth or fingers are moving. It's funny as fk though how his supporters actual believe him every time and that they got middle class tax cuts. Cause he told them they did smh. Now they believe that he is really really going to give the middle class a tax break. Good stuff lol
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:47 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Trump never lies on purpose...unless his mouth or fingers are moving. It's funny as fk though how his supporters actual believe him every time and that they got middle class tax cuts. Cause he told them they did smh. Now they believe that he is really really going to give the middle class a tax break. Good stuff lol
How about Obama supporters? If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your plan you can keep your plan. You’ll save 2500 a year with Obama care. That would be a red line. It was the video. I could go on. But they were all blatant lies and he knew it when he said them.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:12 PM   #8
flsts08b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

At least the greatest President in the history of the United States tells the truth, and can accurately remember it unlike you lib tards poster kids-hillary, barry hussein obama, avennetti , schummer, waters, pelosi, do I need to go on with the list of progressive liars 'cause theres plenty more, including the latest poster boy BJ corey booker. More to follow after I hezr your dumbass assinine reply!
flsts08b is online now   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:33 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Was Obama lying when he said there was 57 stares? Or is he just that stupid?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:58 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Was Obama lying when he said there was 57 stares? Or is he just that stupid?

YES YES YES!!

BAHAHHAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 11:00 PM   #11
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

i do think Trump lies or exaggerates on purpose just to get under the media's skin.

lying can be used as a tactic. its in the way how you use it to acheive results.

the way Trump employs it is very different from Obama.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 11:03 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I don’t think he lies on purpose. I don’t think he is capable of telling the difference between truth and bullshit.

It’s mental illness.
Old 11-03-2018, 12:24 AM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
i do think Trump lies or exaggerates on purpose just to get under the media's skin.

exactly

lying can be used as a tactic. its in the way how you use it to acheive results.

exactly

the way Trump employs it is very different from Obama.

exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I don’t think he lies on purpose. I don’t think he is capable of telling the difference between truth and bullshit.

It’s mental illness.

or this ... ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqMlZ1LxYpI

BAHAAAA

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 02:31 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[IMG]Trump: 'When I can, I tell the truth'[/IMG]

Presidents, like posters on a hooker board, can't always "tell the truth"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women