Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60570
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48533
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2018, 02:46 PM   #1
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default Let's Put this Shit on the Table and Discuss like Adults...!!

Seems as if some things are taboo and therefore do not get the proper attention or discussions they damn well deserve. This is that Thread!! Let's put it all on the table and discuss these items like adults. If you don't fell you're able to discuss in a professional manner, then keep your comments to yourself. No harm no foul...

I'll start:

1. Why do some ladies get offended if a guy text/PMs them asking questions that are NOT readily addressed on their profiles or reviews? I see comments, such as you will be ignored or blocked??

2. Help us understand why it's disrespectful when guys ask ladies for reduced rates? Let face it, any where you do business it is common practice to ask for discounts. Ladies I understand it's your body and you dictate your own price. That's not what I'm inquiring about. Why do you feel offended if a guy asks for a reduce rate. I understand the back and forth can be annoying. If your answer is No, this it's NO. On the flip side, when you're wanting to earn money quicker for certain things, you reduce your rates. So it's obvious there is no locked in price and you can be flexible???

3. Finally, why in the foook are you guys out there stalking the ladies? What do you get out of this shit? This is why nice things don't last around here. You do understand that IOP is just an illusion? It's the lady doing exactly what she's suppose to do when you visit her in hopes that you'll return and become a regular. I'm sure you have to know, it's not just you?? If that was the case you would have been been the one long before you started hobbying?? If you're one of the guys out there currently stalking providers or any other lady. I suggest you log out now and go get some psychological help. This site will still be up and running once you compete your 12 step program.

Any way, just thought I'd get this started. Feel free to chime in and add something of value. I think it's great that we can get together and talk it out to make this thing of ours better...
jojodancer15 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 02:55 PM   #2
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I heart this thread I think what's happening on #2 (no pun intended) is the compound effect. When you hear the same request 4-5x/day 3-4/dys/wk then it can either get annoying, cause you to question your value or both.

I want to know why they get mad if you ask to go first. I know some think that you think they are nasty but I dont necessarily think that's the reason. I think the guys before me are nasty not you. Plus you're fresh and not tired from multiple sessions...and also for those that creampie select customers I can be sure to navigate around and avoid those...so there are legit reasons for going first that has nothing to do with insulting the provider.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 03:07 PM   #3
Five star
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I agree
Five star is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 03:12 PM   #4
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
:
I want to know why they get mad if you ask to go first. I know some think that you think they are nasty but I dont necessarily think that's the reason.
I agree with this totally, if I thought you were nasty I'd never PM you in the first place!!

It's something about that first of the morning session, it's almost as good as rolling over on your SO before starting your day.

Old 08-28-2018, 03:15 PM   #5
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 03:32 PM   #6
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

This is some comical foooking shidd here although in all honesty I ask for discounts, sure as foook do. Like I don't come here fronting like I got mad cash to burn trying to impress these females. Some say no but you would be surprised how many say yes. Im not overbearing, just ask once, wait for response and move on. Secondly,who gives a foook if I'm the first or the hundreth customer of the day. As long as her pussy smells fine I'm in. Why would she tell you the truth anyway?
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 03:34 PM   #7
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Oh, shout out to my homie pxo! Treyway!!
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 03:41 PM   #8
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

This thread is not limited to the 3 I posted and 1. If you have that thing you want to put on the table for discussion. Let it go!!
Old 08-28-2018, 03:51 PM   #9
mike mendez
BANNED

I'm with the provider. I am not even going to read this crap.
mike mendez is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 04:39 PM   #10
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

^^ I think WW is back.
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 04:39 PM   #11
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I'll bite....

1. I do my homework before is start talking to them. I already know the answers to my questions

2. I only haggle when buying a house or a car. If I can't afford to see the lady then I wait until I can.

3. I have no reason to stalk anyone...especially a provider.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 04:50 PM   #12
Danfromeccie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Damn ww how many handles u got.
1. Discounts fine by me I’ve never asked for one, it’s like a taboo subject and you get shunned
2. Don’t care if I’m first as long as I can’t tell I’m good.
3. Real stalkers suck, but I think some ladies play it up to drum up business. Not saying it doesn’t happen, just it’s easy to blow things up on a faceless nameless website.

My gripe not a big one but if a lady doesn’t like gfe/bbbj/daty please put in large bold face letters on ur signature so it’s always there. Or let the guy know in a message or text.
Danfromeccie is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 05:31 PM   #13
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I'll bite....

1. I do my homework before is start talking to them. I already know the answers to my questions

2. I only haggle when buying a house or a car. If I can't afford to see the lady then I wait until I can.

3. I have no reason to stalk anyone...especially a provider.
I agree with tbone. Especially on #2. Her body, her rate. Don't like it - look somewhere else.
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 05:48 PM   #14
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot savant View Post
I agree with tbone. Especially on #2. Her body, her rate. Don't like it - look somewhere else.

Yep, then again most of us old school guys see things in a similar manner.

I waited until one of the agencies had a special going on before going in. If I found a favorite, I may have asked her about being grandfathered in, and all were OK with that. There are specials all the time all a person needs to do is to read the appropriate forums. I never went to Walmart and tried to bargain for a tv, or I never went to Fogo de Chao and tried to bargain for a plate of food. Then again, these ladies aren't cars, food, or a tv. This is a very expensive hobby and if you can't pay to play, do something else. Go to the stroll on Bissonnet and pay your discounted rate there, but be careful what you wish for.

For example, if I found a hotty at Escape, I never asked to see her at her apartment off the agency fee, unless it was understood she did this as an indy on her off days.

I may mess with an occasional provider here, but never stalked or stocked (joke from the aspd days) one. There is no reason to stalk anybody away from the forums and it's unforgivable if one does.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 06:06 PM   #15
CandyStoreKid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

If I understand #2 correctly, its asking why providers get upset if a guy asks them for a price break? Let me know if I'm wrong OP?

I'd like to know why no ladies are chiming in to give us their perspective?
CandyStoreKid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women