Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41800
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36184
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2018, 10:11 PM   #16
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

damn I didn't even know there was a visiting option. You just explained a lot to me by saying that. But even still, how would "visiting" show up in "available now" if they arent visiting until next month?
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:39 PM   #17
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
damn I didn't even know there was a visiting option. You just explained a lot to me by saying that. But even still, how would "visiting" show up in "available now" if they arent visiting until next month?
Because there are two ways to say visiting on your ad...

1. Buy a visiting ad stating you’ll be in a certain town for a certain date range and pick the duration you want that ad to run on p411(this is the 20 points or 20 bucks option) this option also shows up on your profile/calendar as dates and the dates you’ll be there so people can see that every time they look at your p411page

2. Go to post your available now ad and you can pick any city or state and underneath that there’s a box to check that says make this a visiting ad (this is what you keep seeing with the ladies saying they aren’t here yet but will be on such and such)
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 08:01 AM   #18
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossyWillson View Post
And that is why some providers have a bad rap.

when U have seen the games played for ASPD amount of years. Available Now Ads use to mean, i am playing today, i have the 3S's done, plus one and i am ready to be at the incall in an hour.

YES Majority of guys want to meet providers that are not rushed.
Majority of guys that want to meet right now are regulars that
when a provider has to push back play time more than once for another or
ask hey can we do this in a couple of days. .

or oh i had to eat lunch with my GFs and not make the . management.

Red flag: 9 out of 10 times she will be rushed and not worth the time.

Been there done that.

Now Days : Majority of guys have not had a good lay from providers.

Provider just are not into their work but the ad says different.
Clients quit calling or no repeats.
i use to give providers 3 trys but i will never get thru my list that way.

Oh ya just put a pussy in his face and he will be happy, when guy shops for hours and Sometimes U have to call BS

just what it is

BS
Majority of guys don't know GFE , cause they have never had it.
PFE i can watch PFE any day of the week, it is not that great UNLESS it happen during GFE. YMMV a lot and MUMs the word. Read my Ncounters

You’re the one who created a Whiney ass thread talking about you don’t get responses for 4hundred and two many minutes days and weeks

If you don’t want to try to understand some of the reasoning than fuck it ...

Let’s play you a Violin now for fuck sake...

My GFE is not lacking...and anyone comes to see me is not getting a dead fish fuck like you obviously are...choose better obviously

Oh and can you really speak for majority of men here and their dick ? Ummm no
Old 07-14-2018, 10:21 AM   #19
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
You’re the one who created a Whiney ass thread talking about you don’t get responses for 4hundred and two many minutes days and weeks
If you don’t want to try to understand some of the reasoning than fuck it ...
Let’s play you a Violin now for fuck sake...
My GFE is not lacking...and anyone comes to see me is not getting a dead fish fuck like you obviously are...choose better obviously
Oh and can you really speak for majority of men here and their dick ? Ummm no

No "Analeese" your GFE does not show up. U "Analeese" just have guys drive to Ur area and then go phone dead or waste their time WITHOUT reasoning. NCNS

Then try to do a makeup session GAMEs. Red MF Flag. If "Analeese" can stall a client from seeing another provider then i get his too. Red MF Flag.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...light=analeese
dropping phone in water
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbfsl View Post
Analeese: I don't argue on ECCIE threads and I swore I wasn't going to post anything else here. I made my point and did not want to perpetuate this thing. But I do have to say a couple of things about your note.

I did not text at 11:00 to "confirm" our appointment. You know better than that. Our appoimtment was confirmed the day before. We were texting each other about it the previous afternoon and night. About how we were both looking forward to it. You telling me that for sure you will be ready on time for this meeting. You know we had a confirmed meeting already set the day before. My text at 11:00 was to find out where you were because you had not answered my previous two text messages from that morning and I thought it was odd that you were not answering me because I had seen your many posts that same morning on the thread to VIP Michelle, or whatever her name is. You were arguing with her all morning, so I guess you forgot about me. Instead of having the decency to let me know you were not going to keep our date, you were busy arguing back and forth with this lady and running an ad that you were available in Arlington all day. It took me sending a final text to you that I was not leaving an hour before our appointment time for you to answer me.

We have had a lot of fun sessions these past few months, but you need to be held accountable for your actions. You knew we had an appointment set for that day. You knew the time of that appointment. You had promised me you would not keep me waiting this time. Yet, it took three text messages from me that morning and me finally saying I would not head your ways til I knew what you were doing for you to respond (just 40 minutes prior to our appointment time) and tell me you were stuck in another city and couldn't make it. If I hadn't ask you and just headed your way as I usual do, I would have been stood up again. You could have had the courtesy to let me know that morning instead of ignoring my messages for 4 hours and waiting just 40 minutes prior to our time to answer my text with "oh, yea, I am in another city and can't make it".

So you are right, I was not in the car and headed to your hotel, but I had been headed to this appointment for the previous 24 hours because we did have a confirmed date and I was looking forward to it.

Again, I know how you like to argue with people on here. I am not going to be one of those people. We both stated our side of the story, so let's move on.

I have blocked you on my phone and here. I don't want to argue. I want to get back to having fun in this hobby. Plenty of fish in the sea for both of us. Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglear2832 View Post
Tried to meet with her four times. The last two times we attempted to meet, she initiated the conversation. We would get a time to get together and when it came time to meet she would go MIA. Analeese sent me a few texts after the third time apologizing stating she had some personal issues come up, OK. Last time we spoke we agreed on a time and general location. Once again, she goes MIA when we're supposed to meet. Oh well.

BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 10:59 AM   #20
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Wow you’re linking a fucking thread from a piece of shit....who was a liar! And could not prove shit he was spewing out of his mouth

Thanks for the publicity though...

Have I NCNS yes...have I cancelled yes...I never said I was perfect...

Do you really have no life that you dug up that thread? And what does that thread have to do with your whining ass and p411? Please do tell the class how that’s relevant

You’re just mad I pointed out that you’re a whiney bitch...find another bitch to fuck with because I’m the wrong one

Edit: been awhile since I’ve seen that thread...now I know which of you fucktards to keep avoiding

I’m not the only girl who’s dropped her phone in water right before having to meet someone...nor the only girl who’s ncns..

I’ve cleaned up my act considerably to say the least....so go right ahead and pull up NCNS threads from a year ago dude...see how that works in my favor
Old 07-14-2018, 02:55 PM   #21
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

yw
Old 07-14-2018, 03:23 PM   #22
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Wtf bossy that's all you have dude? Get laid n loose the anger n stalking. I'd love to meet Ana if she wasn't so far away. She looks n talks good to me .

Im in to real woman btw
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 04:19 PM   #23
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Wtf bossy that's all you have dude? Get laid n loose the anger n stalking. I'd love to meet Ana if she wasn't so far away. She looks n talks good to me .

Im in to real woman btw

Well next week I’m hoping to be Closer .but I’ve got someone in particular I’ve promised my arrival too..you know who are you! So not sure what else I’ve got planned...

Who knows
Old 07-14-2018, 05:48 PM   #24
jennyjengem
Account Disabled

User ID: 8444
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hi

this is not a Dallas Excie short notice thread. Do not post ads -AG
jennyjengem is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 09:50 PM   #25
Guest090222
Account Disabled

User ID: 451941
My ECCIE Reviews

sometimes sending a text or making a phone call along with a pm can work wonders... but what would I know I have given over 210 oks
Guest090222 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 09:57 PM   #26
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Bread Girl View Post
sometimes sending a text or making a phone call along with a pm can work wonders... but what would I know I have given over 210 oks

Some ladies don’t post their phone number...
Old 07-17-2018, 06:58 PM   #27
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjengem View Post
Hi
Edit - AG8

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Some ladies don’t post their phone number...

Most have a life
Old 07-17-2018, 07:13 PM   #28
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

do not post ads here. This is not a Dallas eccie short notice thread, if you read,mint is a thread bitching about P411 short notice - AG
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 07:33 PM   #29
Imthatgirl
Ryan

User ID: 355677
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't post ads _AG
Imthatgirl is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:31 PM   #30
TristanThick
Valued Poster