Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48478
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2018, 07:16 AM   #1
TOKON
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Etiquette-consideration-rudeness

I am a long time hobbyist, ASPD/ECCIE member. I have always considered that I/we ask a lot of providers but in turn we also give. When considering approaching; I read the profiles, I read the reviews, I follow the specific requests for screening, and after a response proceed accordingly.

Lately I have run into a string of what I consider to be rudeness. After having connected, after being screened and approved and a bunch of text exchanges, right up to the point I am getting in my car to head over then POOF. Crickets, silence, no responses, no follow-up and definitely no apologies. Now before you frequently posting knights start putting your armor on to come to the defense so your post count numbers go up and you can, once again, state the obvious; I know things come up, I know shit happens and I know I am not the only hard cock out there BUTT......I do my part and I don’t think it is asking too much to be given the same consideration, as a client, that is demanded by providers.
TOKON is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:39 AM   #2
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"After being screened and approved and a BUNCH OF TEXT MESSAGES"....but why though?

Nothing I loathe more than a "bunch" of text msgs after all is good or while I'm trying to wash my ass and shave my pussy for you.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:45 AM   #3
justjackie
JustDoIt

User ID: 2743
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You also have to think about the kind of provider you’re dealing with as well. So maybe you might want to try someone over 26 been in the biz a while and understands all those things you’re looking for, because that specific provider just wants the same thing.
The providers that have been in this biz for over 4-5 years are the ones who have a nice system down by now, at least I would think.

Anywho, just some advice. If the ones who you contacted is one I’ve explained up there. We need to have a chat with her, lol! Jk happy hunting
justjackie is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:50 AM   #4
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Maybe they became bored with your bunch of text exchanges and figure you’re a time waster. This is a business for these ladies, not a social club.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:17 AM   #5
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446

Kind of a pointless thread without naming handles.

Name the handle or handles

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
daaaaaman is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:22 AM   #6
TOKON
Registered Member

Thank you Just Jackie for your response. Your input is appreciated.
TOKON is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:26 AM   #7
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

It’s more than likely the age bracket your dealing with
Keep in mind it’s a new generation
Your dealing with Millinials or Gen Z
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:40 AM   #8
TOKON
Registered Member

Thanks AH.....I appreciate another reasonable response.
TOKON is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:43 AM   #9
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^ with 0 business skills
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 09:04 AM   #10
PatriotLife
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

professionalism doesnt exist in the hobby. many providers will make u drive to incall and go silent, some cancel within an hour of the session using typical "excuses"

i always confirm the time before i drive to the incall. i wont leave with a confirmation text/call. once im at the incall, i have a 15 minute rule. i must be in the room within 15 minutes or i just leave. never be that noob that waits 1 hour at her incall parking lot lol
PatriotLife is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 09:15 AM   #11
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

It actually does exist in the hobby-- you're just selecting the wrong ladies.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:57 AM   #12
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews

I hear your frustrations and as a paying customer, you should not be dealing with those negative results. However, everyone manages their business as they see fit and do not have business values or just get by with whoever bites the bait.

All backup plans are not guaranteed, but some gentleman usually have one or two backup plans (ready now) in case their #1 choice flakes. Perhaps, you can look into that or chose ladies that deliver better customer service.

There should definitely be a thread for the ladies that have great professionalism, because I agree as stated before, it does exist in the hobby just as there are exceptional clients. Personally, I'm ready to go 10 minutes before the appointment is to take place, and making someone wait because you aren't ready yet is piss poor time management. I guess coming from military experience, I just don't excuse poor performance from a provider nor a client.

All the best,
Your PROFESSIONAL companion,
S.S.Mia
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 01:06 PM   #13
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
"After being screened and approved and a BUNCH OF TEXT MESSAGES"....but why though?

Nothing I loathe more than a "bunch" of text msgs after all is good or while I'm trying to wash my ass and shave my pussy for you.
This will make me cancel on a guy fast and block him in my phone... something about them blowing up your phone with calls and texts while you're trying to get ready for them that is frustrating
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 01:08 PM   #14
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia View Post
I hear your frustrations and as a paying customer, you should not be dealing with those negative results. However, everyone manages their business as they see fit and do not have business values or just get by with whoever bites the bait.

All backup plans are not guaranteed, but some gentleman usually have one or two backup plans (ready now) in case their #1 choice flakes. Perhaps, you can look into that or chose ladies that deliver better customer service.

There should definitely be a thread for the ladies that have great professionalism, because I agree as stated before, it does exist in the hobby just as there are exceptional clients. Personally, I'm ready to go 10 minutes before the appointment is to take place, and making someone wait because you aren't ready yet is piss poor time management. I guess coming from military experience, I just don't excuse poor performance from a provider nor a client.

All the best,
Your PROFESSIONAL companion,
S.S.Mia
S.s. Mia...very well said. She is a true professional and carries herself so well here. Nice reply pretty.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 01:19 PM   #15
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
S.s. Mia...very well said. She is a true professional and carries herself so well here. Nice reply pretty.

Thank you darling. Now if I can only attain your BCD skills lol

Have a lovely day.
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women