Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48533
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2018, 04:52 PM   #241
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're too stupid to realize that what they smuggled in was forbidden escape tools, jackass, despite being watched 24/7 by guards carrying submachine guns and rifles, you idiot moron. BTW, seventeen dead students is a steeper price than any insurance policy cost, M T Brain Socket. And an incident with a 24/7 electrified fence is a helluva lot more probable than a weapons incident involving a properly trained teacher in a 40 hour work week, M T Brain Socket.
So you are trying to compare the insurance cost to the 17 dead. LOL! You are a fucking idiot.
You do realize you just said that even with armed guards they still managed to smuggle in supplies. So I guess those guns did stop anything after all. maybe they can train the guns to sniff out other guns LOL!

You'd be the jackass pendant making an issue about language, M T Brain Socket, as your stupid-ass denies and equivocates in post, after post, after post about language. You jumped in putting both feet in your mouth, M T Brain Socket.
I was not the school teacher that pretended not to know what he meant. Unless you have Asperger's you should have enough brain cells to know what he was saying. You look like a fool acting like you don't know still.Even if he misstated it you know what the fuck he said. You played your little game and you lost move on or reply to what the real point was

I bet you were surprised when a foe of LL called you out on it.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:57 PM   #242
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post

So you are trying to compare the insurance cost to the 17 dead. LOL! You are a fucking idiot.
You do realize you just said that even with armed guards they still managed to smuggle in supplies. So I guess those guns did stop anything after all. maybe they can train the guns to sniff out other guns LOL!

I was not the school teacher that pretended not to know what he meant. Unless you have Asperger's you should have enough brain cells to know what he was saying. You look like a fool acting like you don't know still.Even if he misstated it you know what the fuck he said. You played your little game and you lost move on or reply to what the real point was

I bet you were surprised when a foe of LL called you out on it.
No, M T Brain Socket, you'd be the jackass ignoramus. There is no equating seventeen dead in terms of dollars and cents as you suggested, M T Brain Socket. And you're too stupid to realize that the POW example exposes you as the idiot that thinks that merely posting security at points on a perimeter is enough to deter men dedicated to a mission, M T Brain Socket.

It's amazing how you put both feet in your mouth while your head is up your ass smelling your own shit, M T Brain Socket. You lied, and your lie was exposed, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 04:21 AM   #243
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, M T Brain Socket, you'd be the jackass ignoramus.
Suggesting that teachers should be armed with nothing more is ignorant, and then trying to justify the decision by various scenarios that have had security answers for decades with annual improvements and upgrades, not to mention cost reductions, is doubling down on your ignorance.

The only other explanation is a blind, dumbass allegiance to a 2nd Amendment agenda that transcends rational thought. It does NOTHING for any "cause" in favor of preserving the principles of the 2nd Amendment. In fact it endangers it by proving that some people ought not to carry firearms.

At least the Florida legislators had some common sense about it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 06:58 AM   #244
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Suggesting that teachers should be armed with nothing more is ignorant, and then trying to justify the decision by various scenarios that have had security answers for decades with annual improvements and upgrades, not to mention cost reductions, is doubling down on your ignorance.

The only other explanation is a blind, dumbass allegiance to a 2nd Amendment agenda that transcends rational thought. It does NOTHING for any "cause" in favor of preserving the principles of the 2nd Amendment. In fact it endangers it by proving that some people ought not to carry firearms.

At least the Florida legislators had some common sense about it.
They tried it your way. It's not working. Adam Lanza busted through the school's "secure" point of entry and killed 26 people, jackass.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:22 AM   #245
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
They tried it your way. It's not working. Adam Lanza busted through the school's "secure" point of entry and killed 26 people, jackass.
How do you know it was "my way"? But since you "went there" ....

... two sorry efforts DON'T make a "good one"?

Right now where you sit ... every suggestion you've made is either spurious or ill-fated ... based on a fair analysis using customary "Problem Solving and Critical Thinking" principles. Your "wild-wild-West" approach didn't work "back in the day" and it won't work today.

You look at security issues and situations from a "best case" point of view, because it fits your agenda. I look at ideas based on the worst case scenario, because I don't have a "political agenda" I'm trying to further by my suggestions. I'm looking around at existing technology to establish a secure perimeter to keep bad guys away from the kids and also the carnage if that must happen. It's cost effective and minimizes trauma.

Now ... let's "explore" your bullshit statement above, which is:

Quote:
I B Hankering;1060584031...."Adam Lanza busted through the school's "secure" point of entry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_...ooting#On-site

Quote:
.... using his mother's Bushmaster XM15-E2S rifle Lanza shot his way through a glass panel next to the locked front entrance doors of the school.
Now that the FACTS have demonstrated you are a lying sack of shit, then we can have an adult conversation, right?

Just for your edification ... a "glass panel next to" a DOOR (even a locked door) ... is NOT ...

.. a [COLOR="red"]" "secure" point of entry"!!!!

Speaking of "JackAsses"! That would be you.

I'll just assume you don't know what the fuck you are jabbering about and let it go at that. May be pictures will help. May be?

The Israelis understand security. I'm sorry you don't.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:26 AM   #246
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
How do you know it was "my way"? But since you "went there" ....

... two sorry efforts DON'T make a "good one"?

Right now where you sit ... every suggestion you've made is either spurious or ill-fated ... based on a fair analysis using customary "Problem Solving and Critical Thinking" principles. Your "wild-wild-West" approach didn't work "back in the day" and it won't work today.
Deflection from the fact that the Sandy Hook shooter shot his way through your secure check point theory doesn't change the fact that the Sandy Hook shooter shot his way through your secure check point theory.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:45 AM   #247
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Deflection from the fact that the Sandy Hook shooter shot his way through your secure check point theory doesn't change the fact that the Sandy Hook shooter shot his way through your secure check point theory.
Still lying?....

No one has shot their way through any "secure entry" of mine, sir!

You are drowning in your own bullshit....with false crap!

BTW: The glass in the Florida school did not break when shot! And that wasn't even "security glass" ... it was "hurricane glass"! Sandy Hook had normal window pane glass .... for schools.

This is my "secure entry" concept: You think the little fucker could shoot his way through this shit?

Here's the Florida school window shot by the .223 ... "hurricane" window!

Old 03-09-2018, 08:07 AM   #248
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Is there some sort of mathematical formula?

Jim
Who knows except gramps, the Wikipedia of eccie.
Arming then seems like a piss poor idea.
Let them teach, let security secure the school.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 08:20 AM   #249
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Is there some sort of mathematical formula?

Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Who knows except gramps, the Wikipedia of eccie.
Arming then seems like a piss poor idea.
Let them teach, let security secure the school.
Parrot season doesn't end for awhile, BTW.

Jim, the only gunslinger teacher around, IBH, can take 'em ALL!

He'll stack 'em up like cord wood.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:24 AM   #250
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still lying?....

No one has shot their way through any "secure entry" of mine, sir!

You are drowning in your own bullshit....with false crap!

BTW: The glass in the Florida school did not break when shot! And that wasn't even "security glass" ... it was "hurricane glass"! Sandy Hook had normal window pane glass .... for schools.

This is my "secure entry" concept: You think the little fucker could shoot his way through this shit?

Here's the Florida school window shot by the .223 ... "hurricane" window!

Adam Lanza already shot holes in your theory.

@ 3:41 “One of the things we would look at is arming certain teachers. Not every teacher. But a teacher that is comfortable with it … is former law enforcement … is former military … that is now in the classroom.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqqJKChKRzI
Old 03-09-2018, 08:31 AM   #251
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Parrot season doesn't end for awhile, BTW.

Jim, the only gunslinger teacher around, IBH, can take 'em ALL!

He'll stack 'em up like cord wood.
Where gramps gets all his knowledge on everything.

Old 03-09-2018, 09:03 AM   #252
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]Adam Lanza already shot holes in your theory.
Actually all he did was shoot holes in a pane glass window.

Any "first day" alarm company installer knows better than to have glass pane beside a "locked door that is big enough to knock out and enter. Why I bet Mistaken the "building designer" knows better than that!

You're the ignorant loudmouth, IBH. Trying to driver your SQUARE PEG in a round hole!

A former military/law enforcement officer is "comfortable" with ARMING ALL TEACHERS without securing the "perimeter"? Really?

He sounds as stupid as you!

I'm glad for the future of the school children of Florida that the Florida Legislature doesn't listen to the likes of you ...

... and I hope the Governor doesn't either!
Old 03-09-2018, 09:06 AM   #253
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Where gramps gets all his knowledge on everything.
You mean they haven't changed your cage paper yet?

You must have really shit your brains out last night!

Parrots are messy! And mindlessly noisy.
Old 03-09-2018, 09:25 AM   #254
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually all he did was shoot holes in a pane glass window.

Any "first day" alarm company installer knows better than to have glass pane beside a "locked door that is big enough to knock out and enter. Why I bet Mistaken the "building designer" knows better than that!

You're the ignorant loudmouth, IBH. Trying to driver your SQUARE PEG in a round hole!

A former military/law enforcement officer is "comfortable" with ARMING ALL TEACHERS without securing the "perimeter"? Really?

He sounds as stupid as you!

I'm glad for the future of the school children of Florida that the Florida Legislature doesn't listen to the likes of you ...

... and I hope the Governor doesn't either!
Lanza shot holes in your theory, and the "highly trained resource officer" Peterson you counted on to intervene cowered outside for 11 minutes while no one else "inside building 1200" was armed to stop the shooter who killed 17 in Florida.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:13 AM   #255
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
You mean they haven't changed your cage paper yet?

You must have really shit your brains out last night!

Parrots are messy! And mindlessly noisy.
Like the yap dogs with shit for brains. If someone hadn't shit in yours it would be empty.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women