Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2018, 09:45 AM   #31
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmysixo View Post
Great information there V. Hope you get a commission for this product. Going to order a gallon of this stuff and rub it all over my body, two other girls body and go for a 3-some.
Heh. Enjoy.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 02:08 AM   #32
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Damn that was HOT ordering NOW
Can I Order Now....
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:26 AM   #33
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have now been informed that Foria have changed their product offerings and Foria Awaken is no longer available.

It looks like they are changing to "Foria Centered" but it has not yet launched. It is looking to be pretty much identical to the Foria Awaken formulation.

I have signed up on the email list to get notified when it does and it says they will send you a discount code for the first order.I will definitely order the new one when it comes out and update here with my experience with that as well.

I still have about 95% of my current bottle of Foria Awaken left, which I am still offering in sesh, and will also continue to do this with the Foria Centered, once that runs out.

Links:

Foria General Info Site

Foria Centered Order Site
Old 03-01-2018, 07:09 AM   #34
Phil A.Cheaux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Damn that was HOT ordering NOW

Will you use that on me?...............HaHaHa...... ...........
Phil A.Cheaux is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:23 AM   #35
jimmysixo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
I have now been informed that Foria have changed their product offerings and Foria Awaken is no longer available.

It looks like they are changing to "Foria Centered" but it has not yet launched. It is looking to be pretty much identical to the Foria Awaken formulation.

I have signed up on the email list to get notified when it does and it says they will send you a discount code for the first order.I will definitely order the new one when it comes out and update here with my experience with that as well.

I still have about 95% of my current bottle of Foria Awaken left, which I am still offering in sesh, and will also continue to do this with the Foria Centered, once that runs out.

Links:

Foria General Info Site

Foria Centered Order Site
Foria Awaken was $45 now the Foria Centered is $78...Wow just for some hemp oil. I think I'll just smoke the real stuff.
jimmysixo is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:27 AM   #36
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^ Not supposed to make such references, ya know, but... that WAS funny.

Did a wee bit of reading, and found that coconut oil is part of this and similar products. If ingested, that can have dire effects on some sensitive stomachs. I'm not allergic to it as I am strawberries, but my tummy doesn't find coconut very yummy. I've had to dash to the outhouse after using the tropical nut substance in play, dang it! Foria won't be suitable for everyone and all activities.

Coconut oil degrades latex, as in condoms, so does Foria come with a warning label?

THIS caution appears on their site: https://foriapleasure.com/pages/freq...sked-questions

Can I use Foria Pleasure with a condom?
Foria Pleasure is composed of liquid coconut oil also known as MCT oil. As with all oils, latex condoms are non-compatible and contact can increase the risk of breakage. If using a condom in conjunction with Foria Pleasure, we recommend choosing a non-latex condom such as a polyurethane, polyisoprene, lambskin or nitrile condom.

DON'T use lambskin, however. While preventing pregnancy, won't stop the tiny STD bugaboos from passing through.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 10:03 AM   #37
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmysixo View Post
Foria Awaken was $45 now the Foria Centered is $78...Wow just for some hemp oil. I think I'll just smoke the real stuff.
Where are you seeing this info? The order link still takes me to a page that talks about it launching soon, but I don't see where you can actually purchase it yet?
Old 03-08-2018, 10:06 AM   #38
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Fancy for posting further info. I personally have no patience for all that, lols.

The site has extensive information on the product's ingredients, and so on. I would expect any intelligent adult to use their brain and read fully before engaging in any sort of play with new products never yet used (such as I did), but maybe I am expecting too much out of people, lols.

Anywhos, as you pointed out and I have mentioned, the site has loads of info on the product for anyone to research. I simply wanted to post my experience using it and offer it to anyone who is feeling adventurous during one of my sessions.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:17 AM   #39
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thanks Fancy for posting further info. I personally have no patience for all that, lols.

The site has extensive information on the product's ingredients, and so on. I would expect any intelligent adult to use their brain and read fully before engaging in any sort of play with new products never yet used (such as I did), but maybe I am expecting too much out of people, lols.

Anywhos, as you pointed out and I have mentioned, the site has loads of info on the product for anyone to research. I simply wanted to post my experience using it and offer it to anyone who is feeling adventurous during one of my sessions.
You realize this is ECCIE, right? Okay, just kidding around. Don't trash me, people.

Sharing our discoveries is part of what makes them so much fun! But yes, pleasure product testers should research the stuff they wish to use before actual application. I know that I have problems with certain ingredients, so am careful.

Still sounds like a valid addition to the amorous arsenal. I just won't be including Foria in MY make-love-not-war chest for a fest, drats, bats, cats chasing rats!
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 10:20 AM   #40
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
You realize this is ECCIE, right? Okay, just kidding around. Don't trash me, people.

Sharing our discoveries is part of what makes them so much fun! But yes, pleasure product testers should research the stuff they wish to use before actual application. I know that I have problems with certain ingredients, so am careful.

Ikr? Lols.

I would hate to think that someone took my review for gospel and didn't do their own research.

I actually personally do not prefer certain elements of the blend, which is what made me resistant to the idea at first. Then, I read tons of reviews and looked into the ingredients.

I finally decided to give it a go and was happy that I did.

You are right that it won't be for everyone, but hopefully I can make at least a few people happy with it.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:56 PM   #41
jimmysixo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Where are you seeing this info? The order link still takes me to a page that talks about it launching soon, but I don't see where you can actually purchase it yet?
https://www.foriahealth.com/products...=6925894418485

Here you go V...
jimmysixo is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 08:40 AM   #42
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yup, I got the email now with the 15% coupon in it.

Irritated that they raised the price, but do I think it is still worth it?

Most definitely.

Also, gents can come visit me for a try of it for a much lower price point, before they splurge and purchase a full bottle.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women