Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2018, 03:03 PM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
[SIZE="4"]

A weapon with a biometric trigger safety device can be carried in a holster by a teacher. It's a hyperbolic distortion to pretend that I anywhere suggested such guns should be kept in a glove compartment in an auto in a parking lot or anything like not immediately at hand.
Huh?

What is EXACTLY "immediately at hand"?

Do you actually believe that the average teacher could pull one of those, discharge a double tap into center mass at someone coming at them from about 5-6 meters distance, and reholster within 3 seconds? Please don't say "yes"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 03:13 PM   #47
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Without a biometric safety device on the weapon a teacher shouldn't have a weapon in a school room.

How many school teachers have had their purses or their car keys or their cell phones or their laptops stolen in the class room? Thousands, if not tens or hundreds of thousands over the years.

At least with a biometric device, a weapon cannot immediately be put to deadly use should the teacher lose possession of the weapon.

The vast majority of teachers will have a heads-up in a shooter on campus situation; hence, have time to ready their weapon should the shooter find his/her way to that particular teacher's location.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's your plan for arming teachers?

Why that sounds like a great idea. That plan should be applied to cops on patrol. They can keep their duty weapon in the glove box, locked, with a biometric trigger guard on it, so that if they step out of the patrol unit to get a free cup of coffee from the hot babe behind the counter in the convenience store and someone tries to steal their duty weapon out of the glove box they won't be able to use it.

After all "the vast majority of cops will have a heads-up in a shooter" at the convenience store "situation"!!!!!

But more importantly let me get this straight ... you don't really want to "arm teachers" you just want them to bring a firearm to school and have it locked down somewhere so that it's handy in the event shooting breaks out ... right?

I think I understand why "Mistaken" agrees with you!
Quote:
It's a hyperbolic distortion to pretend that I anywhere suggested such guns should be kept in a glove compartment in an auto in a parking lot or anything like not immediately at hand.
Quote:

NO ONE WOULD KNOW WHAT 100% OF ANYBODY ARE DOING 100% OF THE TIME unless they were standing beside them 100% of the time!

But if a teacher doesn't know what the students in the teacher's class ARE DOING in the teacher's presence the that person should not be a teacher and most importantly that person has no business carrying a firearm out into public to work ... or probably even un-assing it at the house!

"Situational Awareness" is about 95% of "self-protection"!

The other 5% is a rapid, efficient response to the threat.

What you're actually doing is making my argument for not arming teachers .... unwittingly, of course.
Quote:
Huh?
What tha hell then do purses, cell phones, car keys, and lap tops have to do with a pistol in a holster on someone's hip?

Is it remotely possible that you realized how ridiculous the idea was so you started morphing it?

If the weapon is on the hip in a holster, it ain't going any where if the teacher IS TRAINED! Cops go into grounds ALL THE TIME ... malls, stores, conventions, movie theaters, concerts, parade crowds ... blah, blah ... THEY ARE TRAINED! AND THEY DON'T PUT STUPID "BIOMETRIC" SAFETIES ON THEIR DUTY WEAPONS!!!!!

Like I said: If a teacher can't retain his or her weapon he or she has not business having one on or around their person.

BTW: My scenario about cops was for that reason: To show how ridiculous your idea is .... and confirms what I said: Don't arm teachers. Put REAL COPS in schools to protect the students....not want-a-bes. Let teachers teach and police ... police!
Old 03-02-2018, 03:17 PM   #48
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
MT,,, Plenty of illegals DO gain access to welfare. So just cause one is getting welfare does NOT ensure one is a citizen.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
MT didn't say "getting welfare", he said "eligible for welfare". Even some citizens, who aren't "eligible" for welfare, receive it. It's called fraud.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 03:19 PM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Not knowing much about those bio-metric locks, how do they work? How much pricier are weapons made with them, than regular versions??
Finger print identification. About $240 at Amazon. The author at Shooting Illustrated said she practiced and learned to detach the device in about 1.5 second. The keys are back-up.

Quote:

What you're actually doing is making my argument for not arming teachers .... unwittingly, of course.
Without a biometric trigger safety device, that's probably the best option: no guns in a classroom. A teacher in a classroom of 40 quickly loses track of what 37 of the students are doing when three students begin to hit each other with chairs. When a teacher has two students by the neck holding them apart, a third student can easily disarm the teacher. Plus, some of today's high school students look like tomorrow's college linebackers and tackles.

Yeah, right. "Pretend" like fire arms are not a target for theft like cell phones, purses and cars.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 03:21 PM   #50
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You fuckers are talking about SCHOOLS, right?

I've fisted a teacher before, but never armed one!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAA A!
Is HE a regular down at the 'holes for YOU now ? Does HE contribute to YOUR dingleberry harvest ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 03:31 PM   #51
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Is HE a regular down at the 'holes for YOU now ? Does HE contribute to YOUR dingleberry harvest ?
Come out of the closet Rey. It will set you free
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 03:37 PM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
[SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial"]

Without a biometric trigger safety device, that's probably the best option: no guns in a classroom.

Yeah, right. "Pretend" like fire arms are not a target for theft like cell phones, purses and cars.
You were the one bringing up cell phones etc.... then you turned it around ... and started talking about the teacher having the firearm in a holster on their person ...

... or did you mean in a holster stuck away in a "safe place"?

Don't have firearms in the classroom ... unless the person carrying the firearm is a law enforcement officer with tactical training in crowded buildings with active shooter scenarios with a focus on protecting the teachers, staff, and students.

You are creating a problem ... "gun control in the classroom" ... and then trying to find a fix for the problem you created.

Or did you just want to get "flashy" with the "biometrics" suggestion?
Old 03-02-2018, 03:52 PM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You were the one bringing up cell phones etc.... then you turned it around ... and started talking about the teacher having the firearm in a holster on their person ... Teachers presently have their purses, wallets, cell phones, etc stolen all of the time. To imagine that guns wouldn't be stolen is laughable.

... or did you mean in a holster stuck away in a "safe place"?Never once said that. That's your straw man argument.

Don't have firearms in the classroom ... unless the person carrying the firearm is a law enforcement officer with tactical training in crowded buildings with active shooter scenarios with a focus on protecting the teachers, staff, and students.Armed teacher's can augment that force, but only if the weapon they are carrying is secure from immediate use in cases of theft.

You are creating a problem ... "gun control in the classroom" ... and then trying to find a fix for the problem you created.Biometric trigger safety devices make arming teachers feasible.

Or did you just want to get "flashy" with the "biometrics" suggestion?
Actually, it's a last resort.

The technology is evolving. This is a patent for a holster/biometric trigger safety device.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:16 PM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Here's "technology" ... have teams of LE officers who are trained to work rowdy crowds, retain their weapons in a crowd, and stay focused on keep the students, staff, and teachers safe by preventing anyone from coming on campus with a firearm or other device to cause bodily injury or death.

Then we not have to drag out our "Shooter's Bible" and day dream!

And the teachers can be teachers ... not want-a-be gunslingers.

I have a retention strap on my holster, that's rather quick in releasing, and I know how to retain my weapon in the holster in a crowd.

All that is "budget friendly" ... the strip comes with the holster and the rest comes with training and awareness. And I like the idea of being able to respond quickly to a threat.
Old 03-02-2018, 04:40 PM   #55
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I have Come out of the closet Rey. It will set you free
FTFY ! How's it working out for YOU MISTAKE ? !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 04:41 PM   #56
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
The teacher is .... in the "quick draw situation"!

That second or two makes the teacher dead. Or one of the teacher's students!
No their not. They're in the classroom teaching. If and when they hear shots fired their weapon can be pulled and a round chambered.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 05:24 PM   #57
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here's "technology" ... have teams of LE officers who are trained to work rowdy crowds, retain their weapons in a crowd, and stay focused on keep the students, staff, and teachers safe by preventing anyone from coming on campus with a firearm or other device to cause bodily injury or death.

Then we not have to drag out our "Shooter's Bible" and day dream!

And the teachers can be teachers ... not want-a-be gunslingers.

I have a retention strap on my holster, that's rather quick in releasing, and I know how to retain my weapon in the holster in a crowd.

All that is "budget friendly" ... the strip comes with the holster and the rest comes with training and awareness. And I like the idea of being able to respond quickly to a threat.
Lex you're suggestion should make Trumps voters happy. We will become an autocratic government! The Russian Putin lover in you is showing
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 10:08 PM   #58
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
If you are eligible for welfare you would be a citizen. Therefore the Constitution does apply to you. Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution

As for the second amendment, Most people do not feel like teachers having guns is within being a well regulated militia.

Here is a good way of looking at it though. keep in mind it is all part of the definition not just the latter part.

Quote:
Quote:
The 2nd Amendment has two clauses in it.

The first part, "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state," is the statement of need. The justification. In order to keep a state free, well regulated militias are needed. It is the militia that is to be regulated. That means a command structure in place, training requirements, code of justice, and all the other things that go along with maintaining a citizen militia.

The 2nd part, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed," is the statement of the right. The people have the right to own weapons and the government is not supposed to infringe on that right.

Putting it together in today's language, it would read something like this, "The people have the right to own weapons, so they may bear those weapons in the service of the militia if needed."

Basically, the idea was, if our country was being invaded, there was a rebellion, there were bandits were running wild, or our government turned tyrannical, the people were supposed to bring their own arms when reporting for duty to the militia, and fight the threat.

And along with this goes the notion that the weapons to be protected would be those useful to a citizen militia. And an AR-15 with high capacity magazines makes an excellent militia weapon these days.
Thecomma instead of a period imply's the former is a prerequisite.
this was Hamilton's view of the 2nd admendment.

you own a firearm, you're part of the militia. so if teachers owned a firearm, they would be part of the militia.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 10:15 PM   #59
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Finger print identification. About $240 at Amazon. The author at Shooting Illustrated said she practiced and learned to detach the device in about 1.5 second. The keys are back-up.

Thanks for the links..

Quote:
Without a biometric trigger safety device, that's probably the best option: no guns in a classroom. A teacher in a classroom of 40 quickly loses track of what 37 of the students are doing when three students begin to hit each other with chairs. When a teacher has two students by the neck holding them apart, a third student can easily disarm the teacher. Plus, some of today's high school students look like tomorrow's college linebackers and tackles. .
So by that illogic, since cops can also have their guns possibly taken from them in a sitatuoin where they get surrounded, lets make THEM all carry these bulky looking biometric locks..
NOT!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 10:22 PM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for the links..
[/FONT][/SIZE]

So by that illogic, since cops can also have their guns possibly taken from them in a sitatuoin where they get surrounded, lets make THEM all carry these bulky looking biometric locks..
NOT!
By that logic, prison guards DO NOT carry fire arms behind the wire. Cops are rarely required to work in thronging crowds day, after day, after day for months on end as part of their regular duties.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women